Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Keithlovescarrots

Chatty Member
But, guys, she's just great at budgeting. She took a Walkers multipack to the Poly. It's nothing at all to do with her in laws funding her lifestyle, really, it's just the crisp trick.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

cheeseybites

She plasters herself all over the internet for validation.

No matter how bad your life choices, if you have even a small following on Instagram you get loads of “you’re amazing hun” comments on every post. Who cares if your real life friends and family are concerned about your bad choices: internet strangers are validating you. That’s why she prioritises meeting up with strangers over real-life friends: those strangers will hang off every word and agree with every bad decision she makes.

Reactions: 7

emerald

VIP Member
She really does wind me up with the budget spiel. Just be honest and say you have a lot of disposable income.

JessieB

Chatty Member
What a load of tripe shes only come out saying she was taking the girls as she's obviously had a backlash I'll bet she had a load of people commenting about them not taking the kids and now she had to quickly book flights and put on a "surprise". Those girls don't read her Instagram so all that can't wait to be child free etc was the truth shes had to arrange to take them because shes realised what crappy people they've looked like.

Dullum making a point of calling/tagging Hollywood Studios as 'MGM Studios' in every story. WE GET IT 🙄🙄
It can’t just be me though, didn’t he actually call it “Hollywood Sudios” when he was talking, then correct it back to MGM in the captions?! Surely if you were sooooo old school and sooooo used to calling it MGM, you’d have said MGM, then the correction in the captions would be to Hollywood Studios?! So he’s really just trying to make a point that he remembers its old name 😂🤦🏽‍♀️

Nadurath

VIP Member
I suspect the part exchange fell through. The builders will have a minimum value they'd want their house to be worth before they'd agree to the part exchange. If the valuation of their home came back too low they would have had to look for a mortgage and probably found they couldn't get a rate as good as they have now. That would have meant either cutting back on spending to increase their payments per month or dropping out. Normally the reservation fee is completely refunded if the sale falls through at this stage (prior to formal surveys etc). From what she's said of where they were up to in building the new home, that reservation fee would have likely been around £500 as an early bird incentive so when that hits her bank account again I expect she'll be straight onto the Shop Disney sale to spend that money.

cheeseybites

I think Sian is wrong here. I think a lot of people she knows in real-life do completely get the “Disney thing”. They realise that it is something that Sian has latched onto to make herself interesting. Loving Disney and vlogging/Instagram are a substitute for her actual personality.

cheeseybites

The best solution was just for Sian to step back, let Callum have his thing, and watch the kids whilst he’s running. But no, she had to join in the runs to try and steal some of Callum’s thunder, necessitating leaving the kids behind.

It is all incredibly similar to how Disney was always Callum’s thing but when Sian was looking for a new personality USP for her blogging after the failure of her mummy blog and budgeting blog she decided to become a Disney obsessive.

Last edited:
It’s sad that it’s their first time back in nearly 2 years and they’re both glued to their phones. I would not be able to take my eyes off my kids’ faces - wanting to watch their reaction to it all.
The live the other night was just cringe - those poor girls. I don’t know how you can expect them to be anything other than hyper the night before they go to Walt Disney World and then telling them off to the point Daisy cries, just because you want to prioritise ‘fans’. I can’t work it out.

• Wow

theyalljustwindmeup

What the actual f@@k? I genuinely can’t tell if she’s taking the piss, or is actually calling herself the queen of snacks for dishing out a bag of sodding crisps. Does she need to glorify every mundane thing she does during the day? Now if Gary Lineker himself was hiding in that bag of walkers crisps, that would warrant a picture and a title of the Queen of snacks, but I’ve looked and looked again, and I don’t think he is. So therefore, I just don’t get it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha

cheeseybites

Just when I thought my estimation of her couldn’t get any lower she reveals she’s the kind of parent who studiously ignores their kids in the indoor play area. Her eldest is probably old enough to go off and play by herself unsupervised but her youngest is only four years old. Instead of playing with her or even just supervising her Sian is putting her head in a book and ignoring them. It’s very reminiscent of their “family” holiday to Ibiza and which consisted of dumping the kids in kids club as much as possible in order to read books on the sun lounger or in the hotel room.

She’s ditching them entirely for a trip to WDW in a couple of weeks. You would think she could muster up the energy to play with them now.

Last edited:

Eilatan_girl

Chatty Member
we take food from home for the room mainly because my kids want to eat the second their eyes open. I really don't think a £1 bag is that genius of an idea families have been packing snacks for years and years having breakfast and lunch out is a fairly new concept on family holidays and is mainly down to advertising.
Disney are also really good at making breakfast appeal to kids with the characters and buffet styles.
Oh completely agreed with bringing snackies from home ...but I am sick to death of this agenda. Watch her full story. Ms Budget is pushing her Duluxe Luxury DVC Resort but is so relatable because of her croissants...

Not buying is Sian hun, sorry.

• Haha

cancancan

Thinking about it, princess gets sent stuff from her friends but never sends anything to them. And they are all insta famous wannabes so its not like they wouldnt spunk themselves on a story about it.
Serial quitter, serial spender, serial liar, serial take take taker… serial crotch shotter 🤣

• Haha