Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LemonPledge

Chatty Member
I felt really sad for her kids when she said in the vlog that she'll be having to pack suitcases for them (in addition to her and Dullum's), as the kids will be staying with grandparents. Imagine how confusing it'll be for them with their mum packing suitcases but their's aren't for a holiday to Florida 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I think they will go if the airline will let them on the plane. If its a case of get home now or quarantine for 2 weeks when you get back. They are quarentining. Possibly high fiving each other because they don't have to parent for another 2 weeks if the grandparents will have the girls and the pooch.

They did it once before, they'll do it again with shit eating grins on their faces.
I don’t have kids (I don’t even like kids) but even I can’t understand why any parent would want to risk travelling anywhere without them at the moment - what happens if he/she tests positive while over in the US - they’ll be unable to return back to the UK until they are no longer considered infectious - aside from the additional costs - that could easily be an extra 1-2 weeks away from your kids!

cheeseybites

It’s all so self-centred. According to her latest grid post she’s “so much happier” than she normally is now that she’s going to WDW.

I get that she’s happy to go to WDW, that’s understandable. I just don’t get the lack of any ambivalence. She’s not once mentioned any sadness about leaving her kids behind; she’s “quite pleased” about it. She’s not mentioned any anxiety about travelling to a different continent without her kids other than her own worries about her kids not also dying if her plane crashed. She’s not mentioned any worry about catching covid in Florida and being stuck there, away from her kids. She’s not mentioned the children’s reaction to being left behind. She’s not even really mentioned Callum’s thoughts on the latest holiday. All that matters is Sian is happy; she’s the main character; everybody else is the supporting cast.

cheeseybites

I like to think she’s dropped it because it is just a resort upgrade or something similar and when she announced a “big change” she got responses saying “oh my god! Are you taking the kids after all?!”. So maybe she’s realised that most of her followers care a lot more about her travelling without her 4 and 6 year olds than about the resorts she’s staying at.

pauljohns2011

Chatty Member
well I guess from the recent post on Instagram, that she doesn’t care what anyone thinks anyway. She’s making 2022 the year where she doesn’t care what other people think of her…(apparently)

(guess she’s been reading tattle again - hi Sian 👋👋)

pumpkinpie88

Long time lurker and got an account to post. She didn’t run bc she had to watch the kids, that part is obvious. And as a parent I wouldn’t let internet strangers watch my kids (or even Disney babysitters) either and there’s only so many days I’d want to wake them up early. I’ll give her that one. That being said I do wish they’d enjoy their time and post/reply to comments in the evening or when they return from their trip. Enjoy their beautiful family and happy place in the moment, even if they’re filming.
I wouldn’t let internet strangers watch my child, nor do we use babysitters or kids clubs (own personal choice) however, Sian makes no secret of the fact that they can’t wait to shove their kids into kids club at any given opportunity, so them using a Disney babysitter wouldn’t be a shock or a surprise. Oh and didn’t you know, they’re not internet strangers to Sian, they’re all her best friends.

pauljohns2011

Chatty Member
Sorry kids. No seeing anyone now for another week, you’re staying locked in the house, And then you’re off to your grand parents who will possibly have to educate you at their home during the pandemic.

we don’t care though kids. We are off to Disney for a child free holiday, you know that place you love so much well Yeah, you’re not welcome

• Haha

cancancan

I thought exactly that. Gushing how proud she is of trippintodisney but not put any likes or comments on her insta page

Poor Callum doesn’t get that much gushing over 😂 off he popped with his baby food and Sian gives him a whoop, a quick story of well done and then back to Sian.

He’s gross, especially when he’s commenting & running 🤢. He’s done well, I’ll give him that, I couldn’t do what he has but he’s still cringe.

Also at breakfast, Gullum was filming and Sian was on her phone filming, are they experiencing anything with their eyes and not through a screen? Their whole children's childhood is being lived through screens and they’ll regret that.
I mean it’s a wonderful achievement and there’s nothing wrong with wishing anyone luck with it, it was just that it seemed to cheapen her story for her own husband. She may as well have just put, good luck to all the runners today and not mentioned anyone by name 😂

I’m really getting a spidey sense that madsdoesdisney and Sian have fallen out. There is no way they would both be in the same place and not mention each other. Even if you believed that maybe that’s possible, surely Mads would have something to say about her “best mate’s” husband doing the dopey challenge which is an amazing achievement. Mads is literally sat doing sweet eff all so the only way she’d have forgotten to do that would be if it’s intentional no? Maybe I’m reading it all wrong. I’m just getting a weird vibe.

teamonster

Chatty Member
Ah yes classic Sian budgeting advice....No solicitors fees so she have just saved hundreds to spend on other shit....
I’m all for embracing your flaws and looks aren’t the be all, but why on earth would you make an actual choice to share this picture of yourself?

• Haha

cheeseybites

Don’t get me wrong, whilst I have sympathy, it is very much tempered by the fact that they have loads of other holidays booked and even this cruise is just the second part of a longer holiday to WDW.

And I have absolutely no sympathy for them ditching the kids for their first trip back to WDW in two years this January. That is just mean.

cheeseybites

I’ve gone down the rabbit hole of the “no-spend” year blog. This was them at the beginning of 2018:

“My husband and I share 100% of our money, however our bills amount to quite a lot of money, and his wages tend to be put straight to one side to cover those outgoings, purely because he gets paid first! Any ‘extra’ he earns on top of those outgoings, I will include in the percentage saved. My wages then cover food, fuel, spends and the all important savings. I also tend to work some overtime shifts so the amount saved will fluctuate dependent on how much extra I have worked.”

And now, only four years later they are at a point where they can afford to go on an expensive holiday every month. Make it make sense!

Saratogarose

Chatty Member
I’m obsessed with the money side of it. They must have spent at least £20k on holidays from June 2021 to February 2022. And it’s not like that’s their only major expense in that time. They’ve got a new car and an expensive thoroughbred puppy too.

The only people I know who spend like this are either child free or mortgage free, usually both.
To be fair they were going to be empty nesters this week until Tattle informed them that it is the kids that are supposed to fly the nest and not the parents 🤣

• Haha

Troyston30

Chatty Member
They may need more annual leave for each trip to self isolate until PCR results come though.
True. Not to mention all the extra costs involved. Shouldn't be a problem though for the thrifty Knapps...1 less Costa a week will pay for the extra PCRs in Dec, Jan and Feb!!!

• Haha

wazzupp3d

yes!!! I came here to mention this! Sian quickly stopped filming as well! Lyla was probably sick of the damn camera in her face all the bloody time.
No doubt Sian will read this and then remove it from her stories to pretend it never happened

• Angry

cancancan

So she posts every other day about how their second home is WDW and she has a ton of best friends over there. Has she acknowledged thanksgiving today? No she has not. Literally just expected to come on to her stories to her wishing her “family” happy thanksgiving but I was pleasantly surprised. She only uses them for content when it suits her 😂

• Haha

Troyston30

Chatty Member
Her literally crying at a BA flight taking off to America…. I can’t 🤦🏻‍♀️
Her crying that everyone can go 'home'....when it's only been a few months since she told everyone that WDW may have lost her to Disney cruiseline.....🙄