Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
There are a couple influencers like hellomissjordan who do post pics of stuff she likes with affiliate links.
She has a very defined style. She knows that what she showcases isnt really affordable to a lot of her viewers and acknowlegdes this. So she will say "this is what i like on asos" as sort of like a dupes kind of thing.
Then proceed with the affiliate links.

Its not too different but way more palletable than what this absolute melt is doing.

Reactions: 1

cancancan

I wonder if she actually takes part in that book group. Bet she’s just set it up and doesn’t bother to engage with the people in there. Anyone in it?

PJones

VIP Member
Has anyone noticed how it is always THE worst people that peddle the whole Be Kind thing? The Lodge Guys are another example of shitty humans that do it.
Sian. Here is an idea. Be kind and don't snap at your lovely girls when they dare to say something when Mum is filming. You are not a movie star and you are not on set. You are sat in a Dacia with a family and a lifestyle that you are so incredibly lucky to have.
Plus you can edit the vlog and remove those bits and refilm them!

leigh225

Let’s count how many days the kids miss school this year. I’m sure the school won’t remain patient for long.

But then why close the shop? Even with the fake to have more time with the fam excuse?

She would have the time to devote to it and have time to do family stuff? It doesn't make a lot of sense. I wouldnt be suprised if it was a move.

I didnt hear that bit. I'm suprised she didnt charge her mate for her sloppy left overs. She seems the type.

All the home hauls are gonna make me rage arent they?
With how boring the vlogs are you probably glass eyed it 🤣 was when she’d drank her pre workout but procrastinated for an hour so put a jumper on because her friend was coming around, said friend was given some for the girl’s old stuff.

Remember when she said it was shutting after Princess and Dullum spoke about it taking time away from them as a family?

Fairly certain Dullam told her to stop. It probably didnt bring in enough money to warrant the time spent doing it.

Its gonna turn out that hes horrifically misogynistic and she was slacking on the house work or something isnt it? 😔

pauljohns2011

Chatty Member
Spot on - all for the 'gram ... as is everything!
And are they even allowed to take that sort of stuff into the US? I've not been for a few years but I remember you having to sign something to say you're not bringing in fruit/veg/meats - I could be wrong!
fresh foods like fresh fruit or veg, chilled type dairy products, certain cured and fresh meats etc,
but packaged items likes crisps, cereal bars, chocolates, Biscuits, sweets are not restricted and don’t need to be signed for

Parker123

Defos become a content creator and use that as an excuse to go to Florida herself and meet up with “disney friends”

cheeseybites

This is untrue. They have had 50m cases in total, not in 1 day. I don't think their actual numbers are far different from ours.
US national figures are largely irrelevant as the situation is so different state to state. But yes 50 million in one day would be impossible.

Cases in Florida are shooting up. A couple of weeks ago it was about 2,000 a day. Now it’s 9,000. If London is anything to go by it could be 20-40,000 cases per day by the time Sian goes. Florida won’t close anything because they have a Republican governor but that doesn’t mean that they will be ok if they catch covid over there. Best case they would end up being stuck over there for a week or so extra until they test negative. Worst case they would be really sick and stuck in a different continent with their kids still at home.

Big difference between going there without the girls and staying here is that if they catch covid over there they will be stuck there, away from the girls, until they test negative. If they catch it here they don’t have to isolate from their kids.

JessieB

Chatty Member
I honestly feel like they’re moving house just for content. I mean why else? Their house now is big enough for them, it’s the same town so a move isnt necessary, they’re going about it as easily as possible, looks like little thought has been put into it but it’s content that she can streeeetch out.
That was my first thought too, wait for the house build updates sorting, packing moving vlogs. She thinks she is going to be insta queen in her cookie cutter house but I cant see it they just aren't interesting enough. Be interesting to see which holidays have been cancelled, probably not the one without the kids

cancancan

Dullum's crotch shot on the pool just made me sick in my mouth. No, no, no!
I was literally on my way here to say this. What the actual. How did he not think of that when he posted it. 🤭

Their stories right now are so bloody dull. That one with the face touching and hand slapping. Why was that even interesting to post? Yeah we’re just sat here in a play area, on a bench, here’s my child just standing doing nothing, you can’t even really see the play area so this is of no use to anyone to watch, I won’t tell you how to find this play area or even anything about it, yeah thanks for enjoying my stories…

Emmy79

VIP Member
i can’t stand her

Not a fan of Sian, but tales of Toria are actually a really good small business and their owner is lovely. I’ve ordered one of these, because their products are amazing
I have nothing against the business, I was just pointing out another unnecessary purchase by the Queen of budgeting

Chocolate adventure calendars are usally under £4

cancancan

I can't imagine all that shifting about on holiday, no ta. Disney might move your stuff, but you have to pack it.
I think from the looks of things they pack pretty lightly anyway. Looks like their suitcases were about 50% snacks too 😂 I agree though, I like the idea of moving but I’m not sure I could be bothered with it. We are off site people usually anyway so it’s never been a thing for us. Maybe one day I will stay in a resort!

Eilatan_girl

Chatty Member
New thread. Thanks to @Eilatan_girl for the title.

Sian continues to remain very pleased with herself for having a lot of disposable income and relying on the bank of mum and dad budgeting. She's had five or six holidays this year from merely not going to Costa every day and we are all very impressed by this. She also is very keen to keep everyone updated on when she goes running at silly o'clock in the morning for "accountability" purposes. Gollum seems to have dropped off the radar so the channel and insta is very much the Sian show at the moment. Anything else to add to the recap?
Thank You, Thank You!
This wasn't mine though, it was Wellwouldntyouknowit ! Xx

pauljohns2011

Chatty Member
I'm getting the vibe from that receipt that they don't tip 😳
that’s a summary cheque to show what’s due, its not been signed with tip amount or signatures filled in. So an assumption again.

but it wouldn’t exactly surprise any of us if they shaved some money off tips - one of Sian’s ‘cost saving advice for today’

pauljohns2011

Chatty Member
She really does have a problem doesnt she?
so yes she has a serious spending issue. It’s clearly a problem she has thay she can’t stop spending money. She spends her spare time looking for things to blow money on that she can then share on Instagram or make a Vlog of a haul.

ill put money on it That her holiday experiences with her are less than enjoyable. I’d love to see what her Friends who go on holiday with them all think about the pushy obsessive vlogging. I bet it looks all perfection on camera once it’s pieced together, but I’m almost certain it will be a nightmare to be spending time with them when she is videoing every single interaction and event. (Those cruise snap shots thay people shared with her videoing everything share that little insight enough)

Bonzai

View attachment 982556

this comment… is she for real? We homeschool whilst we travel. Funniest thing she’s written… she’s in dreamworld not disneyworld
I literally cannot believe she has said this!!!
Absolute lies! 🤥🤥🤥 Its the kind of things the Inghams come out with! Seriously! Do people on her insta actually believe that??
I cannot wait till their kids get to secondary school! Then see how many holidays they can fit in. 🤣

Last edited: