Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
If it’s a well known National developer providing you book an appointment with their mortgage advisor company they’ll reserve the house and require nothing further from you providing the company funds you a mortgage… that usually has to be within 2 weeks so perhaps that is what they did since timing coincidently matches roughly.
You have to use their broker!? Bloody hell its dodgy AF. I feel for anyone who had to take a new build (and didnt want one)

Reactions: 1

cheeseybites

Have they said they are meeting up with the browns while they are or are people just assuming because they’re both going in feb? Only asking because I’m (🤞🏻) going in feb and hoping not to bump into them 😂 I know the knappilys usually go towards the end because one week half term and I go early feb so avoid all those kids 😂
Bad news! Leicestershire half term is earlier than most of the country. They could be there early Feb.

• Sad
Completely ignoring Daisy for the sake of her latest IG story. Your kid is wanting your attention, put the phone down.

Babyshark

VIP Member
The kids have to do day 2-3 tests (according to Sian’s guide). As much as I find her tk be a pest, I hope the kids get through this ok. It would be terrible for them to make it over there and then be isolated (even if it is in the Polynesian).

I wonder if the headteacher’s been on to the bragging Insta stories yet…… 🤔

She has something planned thats been stressful and she'll talk about it later. I have a feeling they are moving. Or co opening a shop with Soaf.

Actually scrap that. My official psychic whojamawotsit is they are moving.

Ill see if i'm right 🔮🔮🔮

katiex

I’ve mentioned despicable 3 before, but they mentioned in their blog yesterday that they’re getting a dog so they’re holidaying in the first part of the year then getting their dog in summer so they won’t be leaving it for the hols. They could learn a thing or two, I really don’t agree with getting a dog if you aren’t gonna adapt your life for it! Fair enough 1/2 holidays a year but they bloody leave the poor thing so much

pumpkinpie88

I’m obsessed with the money side of it. They must have spent at least £20k on holidays from June 2021 to February 2022. And it’s not like that’s their only major expense in that time. They’ve got a new car and an expensive thoroughbred puppy too.

The only people I know who spend like this are either child free or mortgage free, usually both.
how sustainable is their spending though?

Obvs there’s no new house so she’s saving half a mil, but she made clear how much home improvement they have planned. Plus countless other trips she wants to do this year. Their holiday budget alone is someone’s yearly salary. Hazarding a guess at their incomes, they must have a very healthy savings account, inheritance or another form of income. Maybe they’re holidaying to within an inch of their lives purely for content to get sponsored/free trips?

Complains about her skin while simultaneously using some of the most reactive ‘skin care’ out there 🙄 girl, strip it back to the basics with some decent brands!

cheeseybites

Hey, never posted before but you all opened my eyes to them! Unfortunately, we’re going to be there the same time as them in Jan, hoping I don’t see them!
I really want to know the reality of their visits. Are they actually having any fun at all or is it all just awkward meet ups with strangers and constant filming?

Come on guys, theres a green wall in there. And plants too.

She will fill the loo with blue anchors, lighthouses, seashells and say its the beach/yatch club.

This idea is really lame.

They really are incapable of any original thought.

kazizzle

VIP Member
Why didn’t they just Uber to Walmart on the first night and get snacks? Fresh fruit for the girls would make more sense than aldi baby pouches, even my 3yo doesn’t have those anymore 🤷🏻‍♀️
My thoughts exactly. I have actually done an Orlando trip on a v tight budget. We won the holiday - thankfully covered flights/off-property accommodation and some tickets, but we had very little spending money and couldn't have afforded the trip if we hadn't won it. When I tell you I was counting EVERY SINGLE CENT daily I am not lying. We went to Publix on our first day and stocked up with loads of snacks and bottled water which we took to the parks with us. It was so good and really did save us money in the parks on those little bits and pieces that you don't think about when planning your holiday. If they actually cared about budgeting and saving money they would do that. You can even order groceries from Amazon to come to your resort! The "look we brought pastries" and "look we brought a Walkers multipack" is all for show.