Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cheeseybites

Theming rooms to Disney resorts, I love a bit of Disney but bloody hell!
But it’s not really themed to Disney resorts. It’s just the Next homeware department with added beige.

“This beige room has an elephant ornament so it’s Animal Kingdom”
“This beige room has a Mickey painting so it’s the art of animation”
“This beige room has a jazz poster with some foreign words on so it’s Port Orleans”

• Haha
Reactions: 6

pauljohns2011

Chatty Member
I think I’ve puked up my lunch…

the amount of brown nosing social climbing she’s doing with her gushing posts of happy birthday to the boring browns and then garyc

we get it sian, you’re a Debbie desperate wannabe influencer..

well I guess from the recent post on Instagram, that she doesn’t care what anyone thinks anyway. She’s making 2022 the year where she doesn’t care what other people think of her…(apparently)

(guess she’s been reading tattle again - hi Sian 👋👋)
Princess cares very much about what people think about her. She tells us she doesnt care at least once a week at this point. I would guess so does Dullum.

Princess, please go to therapy for your shopping addiction and desperation. Also it wouldn't kill you to be nicer to your children would it?

• Haha

sleepysocks

I can’t believe they are stilling going to Florida without the children with everything going on - In a rapidly escalating pandemic. What if the borders close or they have to isolate or get really sick etc and cant get back - I can’t imagine any normal parent prioritising running at Disney over their children

cheeseybites

Multipacks of crisps seem like a really bad hack. They take up so much space in your luggage, can get crushed easily, and aren’t particularly filling.

And I’m absolutely unsurprised that “budgeting queen” Sian buys branded crisps when own brand are less than half the price.

Keithlovescarrots

Chatty Member
What an absolute bitch, I wouldn't want to be her friend, I'm sure these friends have seen through her. I mean, what the fuck is she on about with being 'enough'!?!. Piss off Sian.

cheeseybites

The big issue for me is that she’s clearly been told not to mention work on social media, yet here she is recording YouTube videos in her uniform with the logo visible, talking about her work day. Even if she argues that she isn’t directly identifying her employer and the logo is partially obscured it is extremely disrespectful to continue doing this. It is not difficult to work out where she works from that uniform. And if you’ve followed for any length of time you know exactly where she works and what her job is.

How hard can it be to get out of the uniform being recording a vlog?

JessieB

Chatty Member
Wow what statement to make to say your husband says you change when you're going to Disney, you are so much happier. So she's not happy with her husband or her kids at home then doing the family thing? She doesnt know how good she's got it, good job husband with a good job, seemingly plenty of disposable income, two gorgeous kids generous parents and in laws, but no she's not happy unless she's going to Disney...she's unbelievable, like a spoilt child. I feel sorry her kids, also for rundisneydadrun ( yeah run now fast as you can and take the kids with you) imagine his friends family and colleagues seeing that post. As for the commenter she either doesn't know or its thinly veiled sarcasm.

cancancan

Trying to wear Lyla’s clothes, she loves dressing like a child!
It actually looked a little better in the second picture on her own profile. Shows that Callum’s pics are uncensored and hers are the “gram” version.

I think it was entirely the correct thing to do to bring the kids. That should have been the plan all along. Going to Disney without them was mean. Then quarantining the children over their Christmas holidays before they decided to bring them was just cruel.

Sian isn’t and has never been a runner: she does her multi-level marketing fitness instead. She was only doing the 5k and 10k so that, as usual, she could try and remain the centre of attention and take some of the spotlight from Callum. They also clearly thought that it gave them a good excuse to leave the kids behind without being judged too much.

I believe that they eventually decided to bring the kids not because of covid or Sian not running but because they realised that (much as she resents it) Sian’s Instagram account is primarily a family Disney account. As evidenced by the comments here, going to Disney without their children would have raised a lot of difficult questions and possibly cost her engagement and followers.
Oh and yes definitely this. This is what I mean, I wish she was just honest about it rather than acting like it’s the kids that have meant she didn’t run. As much as she wants to hide it, she quits most things. She quit her blog and no save year, she quit her shop, she quit the rundisney gig and she quit the house move. Everything significant recently she just seems to make a big massive deal about it and then it falls flat when it either never gets mentioned again or it just fails to take off. As a viewer it’s pretty frustrating as naturally you want to see things through.

On the flipside I was quite impressed to see Callum follow his goal right to the end. For all his faults it was quite inspiring and nice to see all the many running stories be worth something. With Sian, it’s terribly frustrating to know I wasted half my life looking at running stories and her panting down the phone as she narrates her runs or post runs, only for it not to end in anything at all, not even a post to say hey I tried but this is life, which might have seemed more human.

Reactions: 5

cancancan

It seems they only bought the dog so they could join this Disney dog club 😂 She needed a way in and so she made it happen.

• Haha

Keithlovescarrots

Chatty Member
The fact you would do this is one thing, but then publicly posting and boasting about it is a whole other level of delusional, neglectful, mean, shit parenting.

pumpkinpie88

Multiple vlogs to come… it’ll be all about her new fake besties for life. Just shows how much 💩 comes out of her mouth. We only Vlog 30 minutes of the day 🤥 Sians hardly done anything and the only stories not shown were of her new besties.

I choked on my brew reading the comment about homeschooling when travelling, I hardly think phonics flash cards on a flight and getting the girls to say Bonjour in DLP is homeschooling. I’m sure the teacher will be pleased they’ve caught up on learning whilst being taken out of school every month.

The pair of them are exactly like their doppelgängers- can’t lie straight in bed.

If she thinks the girls both saying “thank you for bringing us with you” is sweet and cute, she’s got parenting all wrong. I’d be wracked with guilt for even contemplating leaving them at home. Now she knows her “fans” love the girls she’ll be using them even more so now as a cash cow, I bet we don’t get anymore posts of her ridiculing them.

Eilatan_girl

Chatty Member
Hi Sian! 👋.
If commenting on your life isn't important then stop coming here and reading what's being said......take your own advice....bye 👋
She's such a horrible cow.
Clearly this a fan who is talking to her likes a mate. "I'm really worried" is hardly a troll.

cheeseybites

She must have believed her followers were invested in her runs to post so many stories about her training. So to then drop them and only explain why on a live post, not even in a story, never mind a grid post, is a bit off. If you can post 16 stories about a breakfast you can you can put up a quick post explaining why you aren’t running.

wazzupp3d

Initial reaction to reel: oh god what is she doing now
Girls reveal: thank god for that

saying that, should never have been considered not taking the girls if determined to be going during covid times.