Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cheeseybites

Callum’s story says Sian is the most “selfless and supportive woman” he knows. This appears to be almost entirely based on her letting him train for the races, which he mostly does on weekdays whilst the kids are at school or extremely early in the morning.

I feel bad for him. Either Sian is completely different in real life or he doesn’t realise how understanding, supportive, and unselfish most partners and parents really are.

Reactions: 5

Troyston30

Chatty Member
Given she so obviously reads here. Wait until she does a vlog with no hair fiddling. Then we can all say Hi Sian! 👋

Eilatan_girl

Chatty Member
that’s a summary cheque to show what’s due, its not been signed with tip amount or signatures filled in. So an assumption again.

but it wouldn’t exactly surprise any of us if they shaved some money off tips - one of Sian’s ‘cost saving advice for today’
Sorry for making assumptions on tattle.

• Haha

cheeseybites

I can totally see how she will justify today’s spending.

They went to London as a replacement for their trip to DLP, so it didn’t really cost anything. It is just money they were going to spend on DLP.

The trip to DLP only cost the hotel because of expensive Eurostar and DLP annual passes (and ignoring all the other costs like petrol and food) so didn’t really cost anything.

So basically the trip to London was entirely free… and any small costs were paid for with the money she saves by getting free coffees, which are included as a benefit of their expensive health insurance.

vegasvet

There’s no way they’re taking those girls with them. Im thinking they’re going on a short cruise or something with their accommodations-like anyone gives a rat’s arse where they stay 🥺

Saratogarose

Chatty Member
It’s because Sian is almost uniquely offensive in her attitude. She comes across as believing that she can afford monthly expensive holidays because she makes so many sacrifices in her home life and people who can’t afford the same just aren’t sacrificing as much as she is, even though she doesn’t appear to be making many sacrifices at all.

She is basically the Molly-Mae of Disney Instagrammers.
And Dullum is 100% Tommy Fury... 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

cheeseybites

A trip to do the Disney run might have been ok if it was their bucket list trip that couldn’t have easily been done with the kids. But it isn’t: they could easily have taken the kids. They’ve taken the kids to Disney run events before. The only reason they “can’t” take the kids this time is that Sian (who isn’t particularly interested in running) has decided to do two of the races and they don’t/won’t/can’t ask Disney friends to watch the girls for an hour or so when Sian is running.

Even then I would have had a tiny bit of sympathy if they had said they would love to take the kids but logistically it was just too difficult. Instead Sian said she was “quite pleased” she was going without them as she could scope out changes to the park without worrying about the kids. It’s a purely selfish move.

She just doesn’t have any empathy. Can you imagine how she would react if Callum took the girls to WDW with his parents and without her if, for example, she couldn’t get the leave from work?

Eilatan_girl

Chatty Member
We were 10 plus when mum and dad started going away for 2 - 3 night trips. My grandparents were elderly and it was a rarity we were both left with them for multiple nights. If they went on holiday it was usually a qualified child minder.

Truly, I do think it's odd to have children OF THEIR AGE and be going on a week long trip anywhere, let alone the children's playground of WDW. Then on top of that, add into that the uncertainty of Travel due to Covid.

It would be risky with a childless couple who need to come home and get back to work etc let alone these two fools.

I've unfollowed as I truly think Sian and her "money saving yet so perfect" lifestyle really grates and is toxic, but I did see her story reel about friends. Just oh my god, what a pat.

pumpkinpie88

I believe that they eventually decided to bring the kids not because of covid or Sian not running but because they realised that (much as she resents it) Sian’s Instagram account is primarily a family Disney account. As evidenced by the comments here, going to Disney without their children would have raised a lot of difficult questions and possibly cost her engagement and followers.
This is spot on! You only have to look at the amount of engagement and the type of comments she received on that reel to see it speaks volumes. It’s the most engagement she received on a post in ages.

I think she hated that too, you only have to remember back to the now deleted posts about the girls getting a telling off in Ibiza, to realise people like the girls more so it would seem than Sian.

Eilatan_girl

Chatty Member
Yet they continue to be praised as some perfect Disney 2.4 family. I'm all for time with your partner, but not on the other side of the world at the kids most favourite place. It's an appalling pressure to place on whomever is babysitting too.

Absolutely abhorrent human beings, neglectful and boastful parents. Those kids don't stand a chance.
I've said it previously on this thread.
We love disney. LOVE DISNEY.
But we know once we have children it will become a family thing, not an "us" only thing.
Don't get me wrong, when they become teenagers and maybe don't want to go it might be different.

To me its one of this things "just because you can, doesn't mean you should".

We went frequently as kids and I cannot even imagine how we'd feel if mum and dad had gone without us!

cancancan

I sort of get how the meet-ups are addictive for Sian. These are people who she’s never met who will be gushing over her as they only know the “best side” of her that she presents on the internet. They don’t know the mundane parts of her life or any problems she might have. They believe all the half-truths she presents online. Then after the meet-ups there will be posts and direct messages gushing over how amazing she is. Of course it’s all incredibly fake, but if you are willing to overlook that, it would be addictive. Sian clearly absolutely loves it all despite the fakeness.

In contrast, her children will be focussed on their own needs and not gushing over how amazing Sian is at every moment. Similarly Callum will know the reality of their life and, whilst hopefully supportive, won’t be giving Sian the over the top fake praise the internet strangers are giving. So Sian just doesn’t seem to be as happy when she’s only around them. Even though any love and praise they give is 1,000 times more genuine than the validation she gets at these meet-ups. It’s quite sad to see.
Also in my experience Americans love having a British friend and vice versa, so it’s all very novel. I have a few American friends and it does feel like you know a celebrity because they talk and act differently even though they are just normal people as weird as us 😂 I think they also feel the same about us, so both ways each side feels like they are in some super friendship. I sense greatly that this is what Sian and her new best mates are feeling. It’s very exotic being able to say you have friends in another country.

Eilatan_girl

Chatty Member
I still find it so funny that she tried to be a budgeting influencer. Her budgeting tips and hacks are so bad they’re hilarious and she clearly has very expensive tastes for herself and for the girls. No budgeting queen would ever consider a $150 buffet breakfast “worth every cent”.
It's all so contradictory.
Budgeting by eating croissants bought from home.
Splurged on $150 breakfast.

Budgeting by bringing the girls toddler pounches from home.
Goes for midday drinks at Nomad Lounge.

As was mentioned above by another poster, I too would enjoy seeing someone Disney comfortably (Deluxe stays, eating on property often, all the snacks) without the drag of "This is our Walkers Crisp Budget Trip"

cheeseybites

I don’t care if people don’t like me but if you don’t have a good reason for not liking me then I do care? Riiiiight.

Makes about as much sense as funding 10 holidays a year via free coffees.

• Haha

Saratogarose

Chatty Member
You’re right they could have messaged privately. But Madison is also completely open that she wants to grow her Instagram and YouTube accounts. Sian has more followers and they have both used each other to grow their accounts in the past, that was the entire purpose of the cruise. As a previous poster had said catching covid in Disney is actually a really good way to grow an account: it’s an unusual experience that people would be interested in. And that growth would be amplified if Sian shared it and asked people to follow/help Madison.

Isn’t that something anybody would do for their “bestie for life”?
They do EVERYTHING publicly and for engagment.

• Heart

Emmy79

VIP Member
For someone who is anxious about flying she sure flys enough!

I have a friend with a severe fear of flying and she will avoid it in any way possible!

That Insta story was total unnecessary and why doesn't she have real friends to talk that through with? Maybe she's worried they'll tell her some home truths?

Maybe she's gearing up for a big 'fear of flying' performance on her next WDW vlog series like twatty Get Binky? If you're that scared put the bloody camera down

cheeseybites

Now she's just being a bitch and just told someone to get a life when they expressed that they preferred her with a fringe.

She shares her life online in exchange for money. Therefore it's all up for comments and criticism.

Apparently it shouldn’t be important what she does share. But there was a very interesting statement:

“I’m just a girl who shares our life on the internet”

Have you got informed consent from everybody for that Sian? Do your two young children fully understand and consent to the implications of you sharing images and videos of them all over the internet? Images and videos that anybody can screenshot or download and keep. Because, believe it or not, that is important and will affect them for the rest of their lives.

The impression Sian’s accounts give off is that the kids just aren’t as important to her as Disney. After all the attempt at mummy blogging failed whilst the Disney vlogging is successful. Jetting off to Disney without the kids in January certainly reinforces where her priorities are.

Last edited: