Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cheeseybites

There is a reason I don't have a tattle thread about me and that's because I'm happy to live my life in private surrounded by real friends and family made over many many years. I earn decent money, have a brand new car, nice house and go on expensive family holidays....I'm building the same so-called memories as the Knapps. The difference is we don't shout about it from the rooftops on Instagram and YouTube....
I’m going to strongly disagree here. You aren’t building the same memories as the Knapps. You are probably building fun happy memories of fun shared with your family. The Knapps are building memories of holidays where everything had to be captured on camera and/or posed for YouTube and Instagram and of day trips to meet strangers because that might increase their follower count or number of subscribers.

What the Knapps do is chosen not for enjoyment but for what will make the “best” content. The friends and the people they meet aren’t the people they really like or who really like them but the people that can grow their accounts the most.

Reactions: 5

Emmy79

VIP Member
That comment from her was very uncalled for! And to post it on her stories is even worse! The person was just saying she liked the fringe and to be told her opinion is not important is downright rude! Just say you don't really like it now so don't show the fringe!

Also as she realised in the stories that her eyebrows were too dark why didn't she rectify it, she looked ridiculous!

Plus, what sort of budget is spending £50 on random Disney pins for the kids advent calendars? A chocolate one is a couple of quid.....get over yourself woman, why does everything have to be about Disney? (I am a massive Disney fan btw)

Eilatan_girl

Chatty Member
I’ve worked the wellies out!

The wellies are £135. She didn’t buy the wellies so, according to her budgeting logic, she “saved” £135 and now has £135 to spend on something else. Then she’s immediately spent $138 on Disney excursions: which is almost exactly the money she’s just “saved”! It all makes sense.
You're getting it, you're getting it.

It's beginning to make sense how she affords all the holidays now. Finally!

• Haha

Saratogarose

Chatty Member
I was really hoping that she would test postive just before the trip but now that she is (begrudgingly) taking the girls I can't bring myself to wish that upon them. Hopefully she sprains an ankle or something getting off the aeroplane.

• Haha

vegasvet

What kind of grown woman posts indirect things about her “friends” on social media ?? I thought that was the sort of thing teenagers did !!!
Just saw her post. Wow. Just wow. She really thinks her shit doesn’t stink, doesn’t she? So bloody full of herself, what a self absorbed bitch. Her friends should thank their lucky stars, they’ve dodged a bullet. Tell that narcissistic cow good riddance.

theyalljustwindmeup

View attachment 981977

Not that you should be both testing before you go near vulnerable patients or customers or anything. You dont get a pat on the back for doing the bare minimum princess.....
That box is unopened!! I said she made a big deal out of telling her “fans” they were taking some tests with them, implying their intention to be sensible and routinely test - yet now they’re clearly showing they haven’t been used all trip!

cheeseybites

And to celebrate her second Tattle thread, Sian has treated us to some pictures of her with some real life humans. These humans however are also Disney obsessed wannabees. But it's a step forward from humans she's only met on her phone screen....
At least two (possibly more) of those humans are people she is meeting for the first time. These are apparently people that love Sian for being Sian, despite never having met her in person before and primarily interacting with her through the persona she chooses to portray on social media. They are not real friends and it’s actually quite depressing that Sian thinks they are.

cheeseybites

Extremely telling and sad that Sian’s having too much fun to post stories when hanging out with some more internet strangers (who, of course, are now super special friends) but is able to post multiple stories every hour when she is supposedly having so much fun going around the parks with her husband and children.

Obviously this latest set of strangers are influencers too so they wouldn’t have minded Sian posting during their meet-up. So it shows pretty clearly where Sian’s priorities lie. Never mind child-free, it comes across like Sian would prefer to travel to Disney without Callum or the girls: like her weird stranger cruise last September.

Last edited:
I did a quick whip round online as its 3 mins till i finish work and im not starting anything new.

They did say they budget $200 a day for the parks in a Q&A slog.

Races ~$800 including fees
Transfers ~$60
Flights ~£2100
Hotels (before they get covid) ~£150
Parking???
Spending $200 a day
Im unsure about the new
Room coffee, breakfast rolls and race carbs £free
Condescending tones £priceless

Fair to say the worst we can accuse @pauljohns2011 of is, on occasion, being too sensible for tattle and enjoying the shot of Princesses butt when she dressed as Sally at Halloween.

• Haha

Keithlovescarrots

Chatty Member
You know what was history-making in all of this Sian? The first vaccines, emerging from deep and depressing lockdowns, getting that first hug from family after months apart (you wouldn't know about that though, you broke the rules persistently).

You being able to go back to a theme park, a theme park that exists purely to take your money and doesn't give two shits about you and your nonsense. That is not history.

Saratogarose

Chatty Member
More money than sense... but not enough money to afford DVC without the bank of Mum & Dad. Back to back trips is extravagant by most stretches of the imagination but for a part time nurse and a supermarket manager with children????? I'm driving straight past my local Costa tomorrow morning!!!

• Haha

cheeseybites

Oh no she has bought a coffee, that’s one holiday down this year. If only she didn’t buy it, she could of bought another holiday with the money she saved
I think you’ll find that Sian gets “free” Caffè Nero coffees as a reward from their (really expensive and not at all essential) Vitality health insurance. That way she can drink unnecessary takeaway coffees in her living room for “free” instead of spending a few pence making her own. Another brilliant money saving tip from the budgeting Queen!

• Haha

cheeseybites

Today’s story sharing one of her “friend’s” vlog is a perfect example of how fake all these internet friendships are. The vlog is from Madison, one of her “soulmates” she creepily went on a cruise with despite having never met before. Sian and Madison both have Disney accounts but you need 10k followers to have a link button for vlogs. That means whilst Sian is free to spam aff links and YouTube links to her heart’s content, Madison can’t and needs to rely on her Disney “friends” to link her content and increase her followers and engagement.

Who is going to be more honest with her? Somebody who has nothing to gain or lose by commenting on her posts or somebody who has to keep on her good side so that she will post and share their content?

Numpty1

Knappily Ever After #3: All you need is lies, vlogs and a little bit of pixie dust.

We get those types through the post. I think there are just different boxes in different areas.
Oh yes, I just meant she's taken NHS supplied ones and not purchased them, even though it's travel related.

Well they are at AK lodge and cant believe theres real Giraffes. FFS what were they going to be? animations?? You'd think theyve never stayed there before.

Are they still draging Daisy around even though she's clearly exhausted?

What is this absolute rubbish?!!! She’s apologising for not sharing enough? They posted 27 stories about a buffet breakfast!

There will be hours and hours of vlogs filmed and ready to go for their return. The only day that wasn’t posted in minute detail whilst they were on holiday was the day they met up with other people. She has a problem if she thinks she hasn’t posted enough. She’s posted far too much and obviously focussed on posting on Instagram instead of quality (and incredibly expensive) family time.
The last thing Princess has is respect for her children. Otherwise she wouldnt shame them online. She wouldnt of ever dreamt of posting nudes or pant shots of them. She wouldnt make faces at them just being kids. She wouldnt force them to take a million photos or use them to make herself money or use them for clout.

Sian, you use your children. End of.