Kjg_home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does this awful woman keep talking about the size of her boobs 🥴 does anyone really care ! she’s completely self obsessed 🤢 Plus she’s shared another one of those silly jumping reels with her daughter which are so cringeworthy ! She’s seriously needs to grow up !

Reactions: 6
Why does this awful woman keep talking about the size of her boobs 🥴 does anyone really care ! she’s completely self obsessed 🤢 Plus she’s shared another one of those silly jumping reels with her daughter which are so cringeworthy ! She’s seriously needs to grow up !
I’ve just watched her stories and came on here to say the same thing!!! Who does that? “I’ve got big boobs” whoop didoo!!!

Reactions: 2
Why does she have to tell everyone she’s got big boobs and prefers skimpy bottoms?! Funny she’s not trying them on?! Honestly I’d be so embarrassed if I was her son. And I’m not saying in anyway woman shouldn’t wear skimpy bikinis and not be proud they have got bog boobs but the way she says is just a bit awkward stick to your washing line ads please!!!

Reactions: 3
So embarrassing for her kids if their friends see it. No body needs to know you think you have big boobs. Her account is like a tv ad break. She’s selling any old tat

I’ve used followed as she’s so full of herself, the sarky ‘all inclusive band, so stylish’ she should think herself lucky she’s got away on not one but however many holidays this year, some for free.!

She’s got a glass of wine in her bathroom, don’t think I’ve ever seen her with alcohol. All a set up I guess to flog the projector and Espa (it was Elemis last week 🙈) it’s like a qvc channel

Reactions: 4
She’s got a glass of wine in her bathroom, don’t think I’ve ever seen her with alcohol. All a set up I guess to flog the projector and Espa (it was Elemis last week 🙈) it’s like a qvc channel
Yeh and she's a mormon so no alcohol and she's never ever shown this on her grid or stories before ever ever so obviously breaking the rules for the money

What’s going on with her feet in the recent post 🙈 she’s definitely over worked the tanning filter on her post ! Makes her skin look dirty and patchy and her feet are pure white 🙈🙈

• Haha
Yeh and she's a mormon so no alcohol and she's never ever shown this on her grid or stories before ever ever so obviously breaking the rules for the money
She comes across to me as being embarrassed of being Mormon. I’m sure it was schloer or juice in the glass but she wants to fit in with the cool kids because she knows being Mormon is weird but she’s too far in the cult.

other Insta mormons openly post about going to church or drinking juice instead of wine. You would have no idea she is a Mormon from her account, living two lives

Absolutely hate the jumping reels it's so bad

Reactions: 5
She comes across to me as being embarrassed of being Mormon. I’m sure it was schloer or juice in the glass but she wants to fit in with the cool kids because she knows being Mormon is weird but she’s too far in the cult.

other Insta mormons openly post about going to church or drinking juice instead of wine. You would have no idea she is a Mormon from her account, living two lives
I had no idea until I read it on here.

Instagram will be short lived I think, she is boring and her house is to a certain taste. She is a self proclaimed interior designer, no qualifications etc... and she has just one kind of style which is scandi . Her head would fall off if someone went to her and wanted more of a traditional style interior , shes a one trick pony.

Instagram will be short lived I think, she is boring and her house is to a certain taste. She is a self proclaimed interior designer, no qualifications etc... and she has just one kind of style which is scandi . Her head would fall off if someone went to her and wanted more of a traditional style interior , shes a one trick pony.
I agree but blimey she must be taking it in at the moment to have given up her “teaching” job.

Reactions: 1
So tonight, just 2 hrs ago, on her holiday in Fuerteventura, she’s just done a grid post and called it ‘Dress up Tuesday’. She looks lovely and she’s tagged everything she is wearing. No mention of any of it being as Ad.
An hour later, she’s posted to her stories, telling us she’s just off out into the town for something to eat, filmed her and her family all walking into town, she’s wearing a completely different outfit 🤪 obviously she just dressed up to promote and advertise all those brands she was pretending she was wearing out tonight, then went and got changed into something less dressy to actually go out! 🙈🙈🙈 epic fail,

• Haha
So tonight, just 2 hrs ago, on her holiday in Fuerteventura, she’s just done a grid post and called it ‘Dress up Tuesday’. She looks lovely and she’s tagged everything she is wearing. No mention of any of it being as Ad.
An hour later, she’s posted to her stories, telling us she’s just off out into the town for something to eat, filmed her and her family all walking into town, she’s wearing a completely different outfit 🤪 obviously she just dressed up to promote and advertise all those brands she was pretending she was wearing out tonight, then went and got changed into something less dressy to actually go out! 🙈🙈🙈 epic fail,
No all pre filmed to meet the brand timeline. So disingenuous. She really thinks she can make a career out of this 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I tell you what both her and the daughter mustn’t wear any sun cream. You don’t get a tan like that in a few days if you are wearing factor 20! It always annoys me seeing grown women burn their skin all for the sake of a tan. Her daughter should be out with her friends not posing like a middle aged woman!