Kjg_home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has tagged and tagged and tagged that hotel she’s staying in hasn’t she? So predictable and beggy. Even tagging them tonight on stories and saying that loads of her followers have booked cause of her. Absolutely gagging for them to give her a free holiday. I can smell the desperation from here.

Reactions: 14
She has tagged and tagged and tagged that hotel she’s staying in hasn’t she? So predictable and beggy. Even tagging them tonight on stories and saying that loads of her followers have booked cause of her. Absolutely gagging for them to give her a free holiday. I can smell the desperation from here.
I thought the same. I doubt anyone has booked it, she’ll just be saying it to get the hotels attention in the hope of a free holiday. I doubt they give a toss, they are probably a busy hotel and don’t even notice or care that she’s tagged them. I suspect they get daily tags from most guests so dont even look at the profile. She thinks she’s a celeb.
I have second hand embarrassment for her 😂
Just put your phone down and enjoy your holiday with the family.
Her two younger kids will remember mum being on her phone all the time, they can’t do anything without having to do a photo. With both her and Phoebe doing it, it must really impact their holiday.
Have a break women, just put the phone down and appreciate your family time

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I thought the same. I doubt anyone has booked it, she’ll just be saying it to get the hotels attention in the hope of a free holiday. I doubt they give a toss, they are probably a busy hotel and don’t even notice or care that she’s tagged them. I suspect they get daily tags from most guests so dont even look at the profile. She thinks she’s a celeb.
I have second hand embarrassment for her 😂
Just put your phone down and enjoy your holiday with the family.
Her two younger kids will remember mum being on her phone all the time, they can’t do anything without having to do a photo. With both her and Phoebe doing it, it must really impact their holiday.
Have a break women, just put the phone down and appreciate your family time
I agree! Once they Think they are an influencer it’s like they are possessed with the “freebie” bug. Once they get a few things for free they must think it should all be free. It’s morally wrong. She really pisses me off now 😡

Reactions: 8
I agree! Once they Think they are an influencer it’s like they are possessed with the “freebie” bug. Once they get a few things for free they must think it should all be free. It’s morally wrong. She really pisses me off now 😡
Omg the endless tagging of the Barcelo Resort is so desperate and cringeworthy ! Does she expect them write off her hotel bill 🙈 the woman is a total begger !

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The blatant ‘so many of you have booked after me showing the hotel’. **tagging the hotel

bore off you grabby beggar

there was absolutely no need to repeatedly tag the hotel

Reactions: 6
The blatant ‘so many of you have booked after me showing the hotel’. **tagging the hotel

bore off you grabby beggar

there was absolutely no need to repeatedly tag the hotel
It’s so embarrassing! 🙈🙈 honestly think she’s after a freebie next year

Reactions: 3
The hotel doesn't look great tbh , her and her daughter get very dressed up to sit in the hotel and watch the animation team . Can't think of anything worse

Reactions: 14
It is so cringe how she has tagged the hotel so much. The comment “so pleased lots of you have now booked because of me” is pure fantasy. Who would book a holiday purely on an influencer’s say so (whilst the influencer is still there). Both her and her daughter are absolute posers. Her daughter does not act like a typical 18 year old. Been watching her mum too much.

It is so cringe how she has tagged the hotel so much. The comment “so pleased lots of you have now booked because of me” is pure fantasy. Who would book a holiday purely on an influencer’s say so (whilst the influencer is still there). Both her and her daughter are absolute posers. Her daughter does not act like a typical 18 year old. Been watching her mum too much.
I just couldn’t live a life like that, constantly thinking about the next add and post. Give me a regular job, regular pay packet and able to keep my family, account private

The hotel doesn't look great tbh , her and her daughter get very dressed up to sit in the hotel and watch the animation team . Can't think of anything worse
Totally agree ! I thought it was bad lighting but actually it’s so grey and dull ! She clearly is trying to impress the hotel with boasting about her Z List celebrity status and trick them into giving her a free stay next time. She must think people are stupid and don’t know what she’s up to !
I do think it’s odd that the daughter hangs out with the mum so much. Doesn’t see normal ! The son has the right idea and is trying to resist all things instabore 😂

I doubt she will get a free holiday, my mum and dad have a place in lanzarote and have said quite a few restaurant/bars have closed for good due to the pandemic. Shes a cheeky cow, going over there begging for freebies when these businesses have really struggled. She needs to get over herself, apparently shes had loads of messages about her make up now , so it's all about iconic london now huns..

Shes wearing foundation shade ronseal

• Haha
I’ve know I’ve already said it but her kids must b so embarrassed, surely she could put the camera down on a family holiday! Her holiday looks boring as anything I could understand if she was at an amazing hotel but it looks just a pretty standard all inclusive!

I can’t get over the tan to be honest! How long have they been away? A week? Christ alive I tan easy but not that bloody colour. She must sit in the sun for hours with no protection.

Every single story has a tag for the hotel! Unbelievable!

It’s embarrassing to watch. She has tagged everything she’s wears from make up to clothes to actually seeming desperate tagging Hotel a million times

The amount of tagging she’s done is embarrassing
She needs to chill out a bit and if she’s insistent on begging, try to appear a bit more casual about it 😬

Reactions: 5
Her hashtags 🤣🤣 ‘creative gal gang’ ‘as a queen’ omg why would you put that. She loves herself so much and is so entitled
She’ll be stamping her feet if she doesn’t get asked back for a PR stay

• Haha
I’ve just read over on the frugality thread that insta is doing away with the swipe ups 😬
This lady and her daughter seem to make there whole living from swipe ups, the daughter in particular x

Reactions: 4
She has said so many times this week sorry I’ve been quiet on here - yet only a few hours between stories, seriously put the phone down and enjoy the precious family time. The hotel will not give a toss or even notice you tagging them, I find it hard to believe ‘loads of you’ are booking it up because of her stories or messaging about her dress or makeup that she just happens to have a Aff link too. It makes me cringe 😬
Also I wish she’d stop saying Um and Err in her talking stories, it sounds awful. Practice it and then say it 🙈
I’ve just read over on the frugality thread that insta is doing away with the swipe ups 😬
This lady and her daughter seem to make there whole living from swipe ups, the daughter in particular x
I hope this is true. I follow accounts because I love their home style etc, once they get big followings it’s just constant adverts. I really hope they do away with it, get rid of all the Aff links

Reactions: 4
They’re just changing them to stickers rather than getting rid completely

Reactions: 1