Kjg_home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, her eldest daughter looks so much older than 19 in that family photo. Why can't they both just dress age appropriately and be mother and daughter than trying to be like sisters.

Reactions: 4
Oh gawd she’s flogging a toothbrush and a handbag on a giveaway in an attempt to get even more suckers to follow her !
She’s also teasing us with new garden addition aka a new Pergola. What’s the odds is the same as the noplacelikehome2018 and it’s gifted ad ad gifted 🤬

Reactions: 2
Make hay while the sun shines cause it will get cloudy one day and she'll be back at school but I reckon she's got 3 years on insta

Reactions: 1
“we are right back to work” - is that meant to be a joke? She’s just had a bloody holiday. Well yeh doesn’t everyone go back to work? You can’t call what she does work either 😡

“we are right back to work” - is that meant to be a joke? She’s just had a bloody holiday. Well yeh doesn’t everyone go back to work? You can’t call what she does work either 😡
She has spent her whole holiday ‘at work’ (use the term loosely) by the way she kept tagging that hotel on her stories. The begging can’t stop 🤣

New Post today with the pergola cant see anywhere gifted or ad .....very odd
Very odd indeed especially when she is running a giveaway with the company ! She won’t be doing that for free !! You can be sure it was gifted or a large PR discount given !! The woman never pays for anything

Every single post is an ad these days. She never posts just to post anymore, or to show us her home. It’s ALWAYS to advertise something
Actually every story she has posted today includes gifted and discounted items but none of these Ads have been declared. Tiles, furniture, fire pits etc ! All very odd as she has clearly benefited from promotional items but is deceiving everyone.

Reactions: 4
I started following her at the beginning, I followed her because I loved her home and enjoyed watching how she styled her rooms and felt she was relatable and gave good interior ideas.
Now there’s nothing authentic about her account, everything is about selling us something to make her money and I don’t feel that what she tries to sell us is true her style. It jumps from Primark to Bo Concept, to Juice drinks and Hello fresh, clothes and bags to skincare and fake tan and now holiday destinations . No brand loyalty so how could anyone believe she really ‘loves’ that product.
Now she’s launched herself as a full time influencer and interior designer.
Unfortunately I think she’s laughable now, everything just makes me cringe.
She’s gone from stylish to Del Boy
Such a shame

Reactions: 5
House prices have boomed everywhere ,not just in York. She's not the brightest

Wow they’ve got their own loungewear edit with style cheat now! I mean, fair play and good on them but the constant ads for gifted items is such boring content now

Wow they’ve got their own loungewear edit with style cheat now! I mean, fair play and good on them but the constant ads for gifted items is such boring content now
Didn’t look on KJG page but didn’t see a hashtag ad on phoebes post!

They both love themselves so much and no I’m not jealous. I love that my day is filled with a house in upheaval but a happy family. I’m not worried about how I look or latest fads

Looking at the reel they have posted yesterday to promote it, it’s only had just over 500 comments and 1802 likes. That’s not even 1% of her 268k followers !! Most of her recent posts are similar, wonder if people are bored if the adverts or are the followers bots 😆

They are both trying to look so cool but they actually look simple , not normal that kid must have no mates . She will be married off soon anyway, and will probably go and live in Utah with the cult

• Haha
Reactions: 6