Kjg_home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so happy there is a thread about this woman. She is insufferable!

I’ve followed her since the beginning of her account and loved her in the early days, but as you all say, she has become one big advert for anything and everything. I actually responded to one of her Q&A’s not too long ago and basically said that I don’t enjoy following anymore as every story is an ad. I got a really rude reply (which is fair enough as I guess I’d been rude too) saying how hard she’s worked to get where she is bla bla bla.

What winds me up more than anything is she never, ever thanks for her followers for her ‘insta fame’. I mean, come on Kirsty, you wouldn’t be in this position if it weren’t for those people. Even tonight she did a story about leaving her “teaching” job (why lie about your job by the way? You’re a teaching assistant. I’m a teacher and teaching assistants are INDISPENSABLE so I don’t know why you try to make out you’re not one) she said ‘so yeah, thanks for following, umm yeah… ANYWAY…’ It just comes across as so self-entitled. If that were me and I was able to go pursue my “dream” based on the my large following, I would be screaming thank you from the rooftops to everyone. 🙄🙄
Totally agree!!! I don’t know her but kind of knew she was not a “teacher”. Bit silly for a grown woman to pretend she is something she isn’t. I cannot bloody stand her if I’m honest. She comes across as a snobby and greedy 😡

Reactions: 4
I think its the fact that she is just SO dishonest that annoys people. Its all starting to be terribly obvious. And whichever way you want to look at it, there really isn't a long term career plan here. Someone who lives near her contacted the company we know to order something and when it turned out they knew her, they immediately said that they knew for a fact she wasn't a teacher and also said that she has apparently blocked family and friends from her IG so they cant see her lies and can't openly say "Well thats not true is it?" :LOL:

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I think its the fact that she is just SO dishonest that annoys people. Its all starting to be terribly obvious. And whichever way you want to look at it, there really isn't a long term career plan here. Someone who lives near her contacted the company we know to order something and when it turned out they knew her, they immediately said that they knew for a fact she wasn't a teacher and also said that she has apparently blocked family and friends from her IG so they cant see her lies and can't openly say "Well thats not true is it?" :LOL:
Obviously I don’t know who all of her friends are - (and probably it would be colleagues who would be blocked) but I was a saddo and actually went through and checked manually (yes I’m a loser) and she does have plenty of friends and family following

Reactions: 1
There is no continuity to her ads. From £2000 sun beds to primark, from washing lines to clothes to self tan. No brand loyalty
I don’t believe a word she says about anything she’s advertising, she’s just saying it’s fab as it was free. It’s all a little embarrassing for someone that’s flogging vitality drinks on one post then promoting her new business as an interior designer on the next post.

Honestly, and I’ve said it before, I really love her home and the style but her account is just so tacky now. Such a shame

Reactions: 11
Interior designer. :ROFLMAO: She literally goes on other peoples Pinterest boards, finds something she likes, gets someone to make it and then claims she’s designed it. She’s not exactly the brightest light on the festive tree.

Reason she had that icky feeling and wanted to withdraw her resignation was she's knows it's a 5 min fame game. Be all over soon for her within 18 mths. Someone will expose something or people will just get bored with her content.

Reactions: 2
My god she absolutely loves herself! That story where she talks about her last day 🤢. Speak properly!!!

I loved her account in the early days but I've had enough now. Ad after ad, PR items/ trips that subtly suggest that she has paid for them.
Im not interested in random content that's basically crafted to look like something she's always had in her house when in reality I'm being used and manipulated to direct ads to me.
No thank you anymore.
I find it even more infuriating when she writes that she "ordered" a pergola/ furniture/ sofa/ outdoor kitchen etc etc but the reality is its a freebie that she's simply waiting on.
Im unfollowing because I've caught myself on with these instagrabby types that are simply using all us followers to get stuff & money. There's nothing original anymore - especially when you are being given expensive stuff & your home is practically a showroom...its not a real home & very contrived now.
As followers - we actually have the control - UNFOLLOW.

Reactions: 10
Has she quit her teaching assistant job then? That would be TEACHING ASSISTANT. Not TEACHER as she keeps claiming. I once worked in a pub. It didn't make me the Landlord. It would be very easy for her to be exposed. I know for a fact that someone has a load of texts saying she wants money or gifts or she will keep a lie about them on her IG. I also know of a load of emails with screen shots etc of other peoples pinterests where she has then tried to claim on her IG that she designed it. If you are going to keep lying, don't do it in writing. Dimwit.

Reactions: 3
Has she quit her teaching assistant job then? That would be TEACHING ASSISTANT. Not TEACHER as she keeps claiming. I once worked in a pub. It didn't make me the Landlord. It would be very easy for her to be exposed. I know for a fact that someone has a load of texts saying she wants money or gifts or she will keep a lie about them on her IG. I also know of a load of emails with screen shots etc of other peoples pinterests where she has then tried to claim on her IG that she designed it. If you are going to keep lying, don't do it in writing. Dimwit.
Do it then

Reactions: 2
I loved her account in the early days but I've had enough now. Ad after ad, PR items/ trips that subtly suggest that she has paid for them.
Im not interested in random content that's basically crafted to look like something she's always had in her house when in reality I'm being used and manipulated to direct ads to me.
No thank you anymore.
I find it even more infuriating when she writes that she "ordered" a pergola/ furniture/ sofa/ outdoor kitchen etc etc but the reality is its a freebie that she's simply waiting on.
Im unfollowing because I've caught myself on with these instagrabby types that are simply using all us followers to get stuff & money. There's nothing original anymore - especially when you are being given expensive stuff & your home is practically a showroom...its not a real home & very contrived now.
As followers - we actually have the control - UNFOLLOW.
Totally agree! She wore a dress the other as part of a partnership with JD Williams which she would never have worn if she wasn’t being paid to do so. She is not genuine at all and doesn’t deserve all she is getting like many other influencers.

What I don’t get with all the insta influencers is that you see an item being reviewed not by one or two of them but by bloody loads of them all within a week or two of one another. They’ve all got Invisalign braces, lovemyhome settees and the list goes on. So unoriginal.

She had a play suit on the other day which she was 100% paid to put on Insta because you can’t wear it with the Mormon underwear

• Haha
She is such a bore! Absolutely no personality whatsoever! Loves herself so much , the way she checks herself out in the camera when she's talking shite .

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is such a bore! Absolutely no personality whatsoever! Loves herself so much , the way she checks herself out in the camera when she's talking shite .
I am still howling at Kirsty in her white jeans thinking she's Elizabeth Hurley......I've also reported her non reporting of ads.

My friend owns an independent very posh gift/homeward business and the amount of emails begging for freebies from these so called influencers is mind blowing....... Lydia Millen, IntheFrow, fashionMumbler have been the worst but Kirsty and ilk ie 200k followers are just as bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg! I’ve just zoomed in on the most recent post of the stairs! That’s shocking!!!! It looks awful! 😂😂 I do like the stair carpet runner though but they could have finished it off better 😂😂🙈

The Yorkshire homestead is ok - does a lot of foody stuff too x

Haleofahouse is a good one too x
Unfollowed Wendy when the ‘home interior’ book was brought out. Just irritated me, felt not authentic, is going down the ‘influencer’ line.

Unfollowed Wendy when the ‘home interior’ book was brought out. Just irritated me, felt not authentic, is going down the ‘influencer’ line.
Yes! I get what you mean about the book. Was a bit surprised when she announced she’d co-authored it. Wendy had a good life - hubby runs a a very very successful fish business (presume it was his family’s business). She is a good home cook but when money isn’t a problem and you can stay at home full time must be lovely.