Kjg_home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmmm think someone is telling porkies on her new post about the pizza oven from stoves ‘we already have one from them and use it all the time’ 🤔 only in March was she sprouting off about her Ooni. Can’t stand this women she’s one of the worst

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I wonder how quick she would block someone who replied with "What about the Ooni you were boasting about in March?" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m surprised these company’s don’t have more rules before giving out freebies to stop this. I guess they get an influx of sales on the day it’s promoted that covers the cost of the freebie.
I wonder if these influencers sell all the stuff on afterwards? You never seem to see it on their page again.

Reactions: 1
I have it on very good authority that a lot of these items are NOT freebies or discounted, but are the IG'ers attempts to make themselves look as though they ARE affiliated with the Company so that people will be impressed and follow and that the companies concerned may get wind and then ask them to team up, so they then get freebies and recognition. Its an awful lot of smoke, mirrors and desperation for validation.

Reactions: 5
I have it on very good authority that a lot of these items are NOT freebies or discounted, but are the IG'ers attempts to make themselves look as though they ARE affiliated with the Company so that people will be impressed and follow and that the companies concerned may get wind and then ask them to team up, so they then get freebies and recognition. Its an awful lot of smoke, mirrors and desperation for validation.
Nothing would surprise me.

• Wow
Sorry completely new here and haven’t bothered to read through everything but no way is she only 40!!!! I always assumed she was in her early 50s but looked good for her age!! I’m shocked. She is a good looking lady, but has aged terribly and also gives me stuck up vibes. Phoebe is pretty though and seems sweet (but spoilt) x

so glad I found this, I actually knew Kirsty growing up so can confirm she is 40/41 - but clearly likes the sun a bit too much. She used to be nice when I knew her - no idea if that has changed, always v focused on looking good though (but fair enough I guess). By the way, not sure if mentioned, but it was Crewe she is from - it's Cheshire but not THAT part of Cheshire! But I was gobsmacked at her daughter's 3k+ chanel handbag - life goal?? she isn't even 20! One of the most shallow things I have read on insta - so much wrong with that in my view!

so glad I found this, I actually knew Kirsty growing up so can confirm she is 40/41 - but clearly likes the sun a bit too much. She used to be nice when I knew her - no idea if that has changed, always v focused on looking good though (but fair enough I guess). By the way, not sure if mentioned, but it was Crewe she is from - it's Cheshire but not THAT part of Cheshire! But I was gobsmacked at her daughter's 3k+ chanel handbag - life goal?? she isn't even 20! One of the most shallow things I have read on insta - so much wrong with that in my view!
As if she’s from Crewe 😂 she acts like she’s an Alderley/Knutsford girl. Nothing wrong with Crewe at all mind, I’ve lived there 20+ years but it’s not exactly posh and desirable (trying to be though)

Reactions: 3
Every single post is PR or an Ad for something random.
I wouldn’t buy anything because she promotes it’s as it’s clear she’ll advertise anything she gets for free.
Such a shame as her account was great before it tuned into an ad break!
Another thing that bothers me is her giveaways, she NEVER shows the winner being randomly chosen 🤷‍♀️….. just announces whose won

When she says 'just thought I'd pop on and say hi', goes through me! They seem like an odd bunch, the daughter is extremely annoying also

The daughter seems to have zero friends and must wear about 20 outfits a day! I love my daughters but By the time they get to 20 id like them to have a good group of friends there only 1 so plenty of time but her mum seems to be her only mate, I always find that a bit weird! Great to be close definitely but neither of them seem to socialize much outside their family.

The daughter seems to have zero friends and must wear about 20 outfits a day! I love my daughters but By the time they get to 20 id like them to have a good group of friends there only 1 so plenty of time but her mum seems to be her only mate, I always find that a bit weird! Great to be close definitely but neither of them seem to socialize much outside their family.
That might be due their Mormon beliefs perhaps they only mix in their own circles

• Sick
Reactions: 2
The daughter really irritates me
Her page is just one big advert and her trying on clothes
Does she actually go anywhere to wear these clothes??

I didn’t know her in Crewe but I’ve know her from YEARS ago in York and she was always dressed up even for a casual event. I know her husbands family better than hers and they are genuinely lovely (and pretty well known in York) so the main thing I get from her is she does keep herself to herself. We have spent time with the rest of the family socially but she was always a bit more distant. And I remember I had the same Vivienne Westwood shoes as Phoebe when she was 11…. I like designer stuff myself but I think buying designer stuff for your kids when they’re still growing is a bit ridiculous

Reactions: 3
Annoys me she said she was having a break from her phone today when she’s on a PR trip.! She’s got yet another free holiday isn’t she meant to be promoting it
She just loves herself so much. I think she’s had quite a lot of work done to her face, she’s getting that surgery look
Each to their own car but I don’t see owning a bag a life goal, let’s be honest she’s earned her money from insta not working hard from a job

Annoys me she said she was having a break from her phone today when she’s on a PR trip.! She’s got yet another free holiday isn’t she meant to be promoting it
She just loves herself so much. I think she’s had quite a lot of work done to her face, she’s getting that surgery look
Each to their own car but I don’t see owning a bag a life goal, let’s be honest she’s earned her money from insta not working hard from a job
They have no idea of the suffering of normal people. Job losses illness making ends meet. I hope my kids are being taught there is more important things. Like kindness. Not a goal to own a over priced peace of leather. Same bag can be bought in high street without name for £25.

I’m so happy there is a thread about this woman. She is insufferable!

I’ve followed her since the beginning of her account and loved her in the early days, but as you all say, she has become one big advert for anything and everything. I actually responded to one of her Q&A’s not too long ago and basically said that I don’t enjoy following anymore as every story is an ad. I got a really rude reply (which is fair enough as I guess I’d been rude too) saying how hard she’s worked to get where she is bla bla bla.

What winds me up more than anything is she never, ever thanks for her followers for her ‘insta fame’. I mean, come on Kirsty, you wouldn’t be in this position if it weren’t for those people. Even tonight she did a story about leaving her “teaching” job (why lie about your job by the way? You’re a teaching assistant. I’m a teacher and teaching assistants are INDISPENSABLE so I don’t know why you try to make out you’re not one) she said ‘so yeah, thanks for following, umm yeah… ANYWAY…’ It just comes across as so self-entitled. If that were me and I was able to go pursue my “dream” based on the my large following, I would be screaming thank you from the rooftops to everyone. 🙄🙄

Reactions: 9