Kisscub

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s too busy to do any more activism at the mo, learning a language is time consuming 😂😂

Can we talk about the fact that she still has all the photos of G+A on her page still? Seems a bit strange to keep them all up if she hates her so much. Particularly the ones of ami as she is a child. I wouldn’t like to think someone who hates me is still displaying photos of my children on their very public Instagram, especially as G has taken her Instagram down.

I’m presuming it’s so people recognise her as Gs old friend when they scroll down aka another aim to try and gain followers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She’s too busy to do any more activism at the mo, learning a language is time consuming 😂😂

Can we talk about the fact that she still has all the photos of G+A on her page still? Seems a bit strange to keep them all up if she hates her so much. Particularly the ones of ami as she is a child. I wouldn’t like to think someone who hates me is still displaying photos of my children on their very public Instagram, especially as G has taken her Instagram down.

I’m presuming it’s so people recognise her as Gs old friend when they scroll down aka another aim to try and gain followers.
Agree, it's a weird obsession she has with G. She reminds people of their falling out but keeps photos on her account of G and A. Its intentional, alot of people miss kisscub and dont know anything about CAK or them falling out. She used G to get followers from the start, latching on like a leech, now she keeps photos there to lure in new followers. I'd log it with the police if I was G. I wouldn't risk putting my knickers out on the line to dry if I was G because CAK is probably in the bushes waiting to grab something. It's a weird obsession she has. Theres some sen insta mums who are friends with CAK but I know for a fact she has slagged them off behind their backs, some of them have taken CAKs side not realising what she has said about them.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Agree, it's a weird obsession she has with G. She reminds people of their falling out but keeps photos on her account of G and A. Its intentional, alot of people miss kisscub and dont know anything about CAK or them falling out. She used G to get followers from the start, latching on like a leech, now she keeps photos there to lure in new followers. I'd log it with the police if I was G. I wouldn't risk putting my knickers out on the line to dry if I was G because CAK is probably in the bushes waiting to grab something. It's a weird obsession she has. Theres some sen insta mums who are friends with CAK but I know for a fact she has slagged them off behind their backs, some of them have taken CAKs side not realising what she has said about them.
It’s almost like a school clique from the sounds of it. I think if I had mum clique like that I would be looking for an excuse to leave it! Who has the time or energy for any of that?

Reactions: 6
She’s just called out another person, this time a worthwhile cause. Some weirdo who gets off on incontinence pads following a load of sen parents. My main problem with her calling people out was that is was never for anything that terrible and I always felt like there were more pressing matters to attend to, this being one of them. There was an attitude with the post but if she wants to call people out these are the things that she should be posting instead of nitpicking.

Reactions: 4
I dont get cak at all some of the things she posts are what she would call inappropriate

Reactions: 1
There are a lot of lovely sen accounts that are totally overshadowed by very odd sen accounts. That's the real tragedy. That some people appropriate representation.

Reactions: 3
I still find myself wondering how Grace and Ami are. Hope your both okay if you ever read this 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 11
First time on here. Has anyone heard from kisscub? I think of her at times but today I've really thought of them. Hope they are OK x

I watch their stories religiously, I really miss them on Instagram I hope they’re ok ;(

I watch their stories religiously, I really miss them on Instagram I hope they’re ok ;(
same! I really hope they’re both okay. I wish I’d known Grace was going to come off insta so I could’ve found a way to keep in touch with her! We used to chat quite a bit via DMs!

same! I really hope they’re both okay. I wish I’d known Grace was going to come off insta so I could’ve found a way to keep in touch with her! We used to chat quite a bit via DMs!
I would just love to know that they are both ok
I would love to know that they're both ok . Grace had an extremely difficult life with Amy but she just got on with it and the love for her daughter just shone through in everything she did ❤

I would just love to know that they are both ok
I would love to know that they're both ok . Grace had an extremely difficult life with Amy but she just got on with it and the love for her daughter just shone through in everything she did ❤
Agreed! You could just see how happy Ami was as well. Grace was/is such a wonderful mum - I really really hope they’re both okay.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know names of people she used to be friends with, I’ll happily message them and see if she’s willing to update on how she is doing

Does anyone know names of people she used to be friends with, I’ll happily message them and see if she’s willing to update on how she is doing
WeeSlice seemed to be in contact with her and sent her gifts from her 'fans'

There was a lady who also had a little girl with additional needs who seemed to be great friends with Amy and Grace but I can't for the life of me remember their Instagram name

harriet from spacemasks knew her, I think. I would really love to know if they are doing okay.

Reactions: 1
Sometimes I wonder whether Grace is still on Insta, but in a locked down account. To go from documenting their lives all day, every day to completely disappearing just seems strange. She got so much company and camaraderie from Instagram. It's a lonely life being a carer for a complex child, so I can't believe that she doesn't use social media anymore.