Kisscub

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been wondering how Grace and Ami are. I’ve been worried about them both. Grace is just so lovely.

Reactions: 2
Also really miss these guys! It’s a shame if her and collagen and kid have fallen out they seemed great support for each other.

Reactions: 1
Anyone else noticing that A, the woman on the collagen and kid account is becoming a bit nasty? Just watched her story, calling out a sen mum and being really rude. it is probably for maybe the 3rd time this week alone she’s tried to get her followers to block someone else’s account. Watched the other woman’s story and she was crying her eyes out. The correlation being that every single one has called her rude or asked her to watch her tone in a round about way. I think when so many people are saying it she might want to change her approach

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Anyone else noticing that A, the woman on the collagen and kid account is becoming a bit nasty? Just watched her story, calling out a sen mum and being really rude. it is probably for maybe the 3rd time this week alone she’s tried to get her followers to block someone else’s account. Watched the other woman’s story and she was crying her eyes out. The correlation being that every single one has called her rude or asked her to watch her tone in a round about way. I think when so many people are saying it she might want to change her approach
other mum was Im.winging.it.too btw

Oh, I follow Winging It and saw her stories, but didn’t realise that CAK was the one who criticised her.

I mean, I’m under no illusions that Winging It filmed herself crying for sympathy (call me a cynic...) but it just goes to show how toxic any community can be on Insta 😳

It’s funny because she never mentioned having autism until recently but since she did I think she thinks it means she can tell everyone else what to do in regards to parenting their autistic children. I mean in yesterday’s story rant she basically said Sen mums aren’t allowed to say they’re tired because it’s offensive to their children? I tell my kids they’ve exhausted me all the time 😂😂 regardless of sen needs

Reactions: 6
I get strong munchie vibes from her tbh. When EDS is a part of a username, (extra marks for self diagnosed POTS and autism) and a central part of their identity online... always a munchie.

Reactions: 10
She was rollerblading the other week, it’s beggars belief how she’s managed to get PIP.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just checked her story and she’s ranting about people ‘tone policing’ her again which is not okay because she’s ‘disabled’ 🙄 because apparently having a ‘disability’ gives you the right to speak to other people like tit. Think she needs knocking down a peg or two, absolutely drowning in her own self importance that one.

Reactions: 9
Just had a look at that collagen and kid account, wow she seems vile, firstly who the hell appointed her as some kind of vigilante spokesperson for the disabled/SEN community, saying she’s going to call out any posts which she considers, in her opinion, to somehow be ableist or offensive, such as parents saying they have been exhausted by their child’s needs that day, so erm most parents on the planet then regardless of SEN/disabilities, she is sharing screenshots of the profiles, that just seems like bullying to me, she comes across as a massively opinionated, entitled bully

that picture of her 11 year daughter dressed up in the cosplay thing disturbs me too

Reactions: 8
How two faced can you be. If anyone on here hasnt come across the collagenandkids friend, thenursemums feeds go and take a look at them. She has the audacity to call out accounts but is friends with thenursemum? Head over to her feeds. She is one of the biggest ableists on instagram so why isn't she calling out Kathleen? (Kaytee's aka the nursemums real name) She is a nasty piece of work and just trying to make a name for herself so she can be another ableist in disguise. She has no right to censor any sen parent. Who does she think she is.
@Kisscub I hope you check your notifications and see this, come back on instagram and stand your ground, dont be bullied away.

Reactions: 13