Kisscub

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was a lady who also had a little girl with additional needs who seemed to be great friends with Amy and Grace but I can't for the life of me remember their Instagram name
This was who is now collagen.and.kid but they fell out a while before she came off insta

This was who is now collagen.and.kid but they fell out a while before she came off insta
Yes that was the account! I didnt know they had a falling out. That's very sad, there seemed to be a great friendship there between the girls.

Reactions: 1
CAK is a very bizarre account. I stopped following ages ago as there were a lot of sen red flags. A lot of self diagnosis and weird behaviour, same for the sen account cak was tagged in yesterday. There seem to be a lot of mums on Insta desperate for their kids to have diagnosis after diagnosis.

Reactions: 6
CAK is a very bizarre account. I stopped following ages ago as there were a lot of sen red flags. A lot of self diagnosis and weird behaviour, same for the sen account cak was tagged in yesterday. There seem to be a lot of mums on Insta desperate for their kids to have diagnosis after diagnosis.
I agree. Those accounts in particular, obviously it’s just a snapshot of their lives (and I don’t follow them, I just browse occasionally) but I look at those kids, with their laundry list of issues and diagnoses and think… your kids don’t seem as profoundly impaired as you describe them. They look like my kids and I wouldn’t describe them in the way you do. My kids are autistic too.

If I started an Insta account documenting their lives - which I never would - would I find myself sucked into that world of crowdfunding for private therapies, and doing deep dives on XYZ traits? Pathologising everything they do? It’s very unhealthy.

Reactions: 5
Yes, I agree. The account she was with this week (child beginning with A), is one of these accounts where there seems to be an unrelenting quest and yearning for an out of the box sen diagnosis and multiple health care professionals involved. Even when the professionals have not deemed the child to have the extent of issues the parent demands that they have. What ensues is a constant passive aggressive narrative about being let down by services and needed gofundme monies for private diagnosis and therapies. Coming back to kisscub, one of the best Insta moments was when a sen mum secretly collected some funds to get AG a trike. Both AG and grace were so thrilled. I do hope they're both ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It must be over a year now since she went off the radar?
Yeah it sounds silly I always think of the antlers this time of year and all the people that sent them.

If Grace does read here, a lot of people are wishing you and Ami well, and there is a lot of people thinking of you.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Has anybody heard from Grace yet? I often check Instagram to see if she's reactivated her account and still think of her and Amy often. I do hope they are happy 😊

I hope they’re doing OK. It’s so strange to think that Grace was on IG all day every day and then she just vanished. She obviously found a lot of friendship and support online and I hope she isn’t lonely without it.

Reactions: 4
It was a sudden end wasn’t it after being on her stories every single day
I miss catching up with them I’d love to know if they’re ok.

Reactions: 4
I’ve always found it strange when people dip in and out on here and other threads to say what a nasty person she was. I just can’t see it, she seemed so lovely and I just wonder what their motive is

Reactions: 3
I detected a prickly side to her, for sure. There was a lot of estranged friends and family in her wake, which is a bit of a red flag. But she’s undeniably an amazing and devoted mum.

Reactions: 3
For sure there were some issues there but I’d say having a child with such complex needs would give you a few issues. The world is a different place with you have a choose with additional needs

Reactions: 2
It was a sudden end wasn’t it after being on her stories every single day
I miss catching up with them I’d love to know if they’re ok.
Honestly, I might have said before, but to me it didn’t seem that sudden, just because the signs had been there for a while that Grace was under a lot of strain.
Her own health was declining and she had been suffering with terrible lymphoedema in her legs. Apols if I’ve remembered that wrong, I remember one of her ankles being very swollen with fluid for some time? She also had issues I think with her spine? It’s been a while since she’s been on, so I could be misremembering. It was also clear that mentally the pandemic was taking its toll on her. Early on there was talk of people with learning difficulties being given DNRs and things like that. It was a very hostile environment for people like Amy G and let’s be honest, it still is. It must have been hard for her seeing so many people on Instagram casually breaking rules without having to really worry about what the virus would do to their family. Yes she came on stories with a smile, but it was clearly getting more and more strained.
Would be great to hear how they both are obvs but it doesn’t seem like anyone on here knows anyone she is in touch with which is a pity.

• Heart
Honestly, I might have said before, but to me it didn’t seem that sudden, just because the signs had been there for a while that Grace was under a lot of strain.
Her own health was declining and she had been suffering with terrible lymphoedema in her legs. Apols if I’ve remembered that wrong, I remember one of her ankles being very swollen with fluid for some time? She also had issues I think with her spine? It’s been a while since she’s been on, so I could be misremembering. It was also clear that mentally the pandemic was taking its toll on her. Early on there was talk of people with learning difficulties being given DNRs and things like that. It was a very hostile environment for people like Amy G and let’s be honest, it still is. It must have been hard for her seeing so many people on Instagram casually breaking rules without having to really worry about what the virus would do to their family. Yes she came on stories with a smile, but it was clearly getting more and more strained.
Would be great to hear how they both are obvs but it doesn’t seem like anyone on here knows anyone she is in touch with which is a pity.
I think Weeslice (Nicola Burke) is still in touch with her and had sent her and Amy some goodies last summer

Reactions: 2