Kisscub

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so glad I've found this ... I miss them on the gram I hope they are both well ❤

Reactions: 1
I know Grace loved Christmas she always made me feel festive
I know earlier on I was thinking about her stories last year from over christmas. I know she had a insta friend who had a sen daughter too and last time Grace took a break she updated saying her and Ami-G were ok. Cant remember who it was to check this time though, but I do remember the child was called Christie

I know earlier on I was thinking about her stories last year from over christmas. I know she had a insta friend who had a sen daughter too and last time Grace took a break she updated saying her and Ami-G were ok. Cant remember who it was to check this time though, but I do remember the child was called Christie
I’m sure it had calpol in the name

They had a big falling out, I’ve no idea why, but lady who owns the collagen and kid account now does not like anyone asking her how Grace and Ami are - just so you are aware. I really miss Grace too, I do hope she and Ami are ok.

They had a big falling out, I’ve no idea why, but lady who owns the collagen and kid account now does not like anyone asking her how Grace and Ami are - just so you are aware. I really miss Grace too, I do hope she and Ami are ok.
Ah no way, I wasnt aware! Luckily hadnt asked anything yet, but thanks for the heads up

I wonder if that's why she came off insta?

I would guess it was the stress of Covid. I am really hoping they are ok, and once they can be vaccinated, they will come back. I miss Ami’s smile.

Reactions: 2
I wonder if that's why she came off insta?
I don’t think it’s that. I’m not sure when they fell out but it was quite a long time ago (definitely pre-2020). I remember suddenly realising that A’s friend hadn’t been around for a while, decided to look for the mum’s account and they weren’t following each other. I realised then that they must have had a huge fall out.

I don’t think it’s that. I’m not sure when they fell out but it was quite a long time ago (definitely pre-2020). I remember suddenly realising that A’s friend hadn’t been around for a while, decided to look for the mum’s account and they weren’t following each other. I realised then that they must have had a huge fall out.
Just read one of the posts on that account and she is talking about one of her very good friends and how they disagreed and she didn't think much of the person after it

Still think about Grace and Ami-G a fair bit, hope she returns soon and everything is ok 🤞🤞

Reactions: 2
Loved her account did wonder where she went, like others hope she and Ami are ok.