Kisscub

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was a scottish dad about a week ago I’ve forgotten the name and another account called blossoming_autism and I think there’s been a couple of others but I didn’t catch the names

There was a scottish dad about a week ago I’ve forgotten the name and another account called blossoming_autism and I think there’s been a couple of others but I didn’t catch the names
She comes across as being keen to make a name for herself like some of the other sen accounts who name others they dont like or talk in a arrogant manner and then play the tone policing card. Theres a few of them, her, thenursemum and others. Their whole accounts are ableist. Their bios, posts, the tit they talk. Theres no need to put anything about your health in your bio. If people disagree with anything they say they get abuse and told they're not a ally of the disabled community. They're all pathetic. Behaving the way they do is damaging not just to the sen community but to the individuals they aim their attacks on. Its abuse disguised. Theres different types of verbal abuse and she does quite a few of them. The tone policing argument is valid in some circumstances but there are people who will abuse the tone policing argument in order to cover their verbal abuse and excuse it. That is not ok. Its bullying and abusive. Kisscub should come back on here and I'm.wingin.it.too should buy one of those t shirts CAK makes. Its unreal how abusive CAK is, the gaslighting has been evident for a long time but people continue to support her and enable her to bully others.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
someone definitely needs to call her out on this! I suspect the reaction wouldn’t be pretty lol
Guessing she has seen herself being talked about, shes announced her departure claiming shes off to learn a language because she doesnt like social media at the moment. In other words shes announcing her departure so she gets attention off people telling her not to go to feed her need for attention some more. You dont need to announce you're taking a break, just do it, nobody cares. It's not a airport, departures dont need to be announced. If she wants to announce something she should tell everyone she was a twit picking on people and forgot she makes t shirts for parents who see themselves as carers instead of just being parents and those t shirts are based on being tired from caring for a disabled child. Shes gone before shes called out. Stupid idiot, these people seriously! It was CAK that people suspected set up a profile on tattle a couple of weeks or so ago who went on thenursemum threads commenting about kisscub. It was so obvious and that account went silent.

Reactions: 8
How can someone with nothing earned themselves be so self entitled 😂

Can climb up there though.
I watched her story when she was out on the boat and just thought ‘My kids could never do that, and neither could i’

I think she’s had quite a hard life, and a traumatic childhood, but agree with the munch theorists

This shows how two faced CAK is and her two faced followers who stick up for her just because they want to be part of that group. CAK calls out other parents saying you shouldn't say you're drained/tired but then she sells t shirts like this
these types of t shirts are so ableist, people don’t really understand how or why, but that is usually when they centre their kid’s disability around themselves

Reactions: 3
I watched her story when she was out on the boat and just thought ‘My kids could never do that, and neither could i’

I think she’s had quite a hard life, and a traumatic childhood, but agree with the munch theorists

these types of t shirts are so ableist, people don’t really understand how or why, but that is usually when they centre their kid’s disability around themselves
Its usually parents on instagram who know they can make money out of other sen parents if they make and sell them, because they all want to support each other so it builds their platforms so they can make money, like thenursemum has. People want to talk about ehcps being a golden ticket but the true golden ticket in the sen world is these parents who exploit their childs health to make money on the gram. A t shirt is not the way to raise awareness and to advocate. Its ableist to dress your child in them, imagine dressing a neurotypical child/teen in a tshirt that says something about having a veruca. Nobody would, but it's ok to dress a nuerodivergent child/teen in a tshirt telling the world they're autistic for example. They want equality but dress their childs in things any other child wouldn't be seen in. They love their warrior mum tshirt too, so people look at them and give them attention like they're either a super mum or someone to feel for. No it's wrong, These people who do this are then on their stories advocating about ableism and calling people out. You can tell the sen accounts who are planning on making money out their childs health, if they're not making ableist t shirts they're working as a brand rep for someone who is. None of it is stylish or fashionable so people aren't purchasing them because they like them.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just had a look back to see the posts where she pretended to be someone else, hilarious!

she even gave herself a glowing commendation😂😂
absolutely howling i remember this on the other thread and was like wtf, then someone pointed out this post was more than likely crank and kid or whatever she calls herself and it absolutely makes sense!
she ain’t wired right

Reactions: 4
Just had a look back to see the posts where she pretended to be someone else, hilarious!

she even gave herself a glowing commendation😂😂
It was obviously her, it was the week where she made a big deal of her one year anniversary of falling out with kisscub. She not only did stories she had to do a post to mark the occasion. She was the friend who wanted to have her friends level of influence on Instagram, she wanted to take kisscub down and turn people against her. She was on instagram talking about kisscub on the day someone joined tattle and talked about their falling out, it was obviously her behind it. It wasnt even kisscubs thread, it was on Kathleen's thread, who she is friends with, she knew people would talk about kisscub leaving the gram and want to know about the falling out, good way to get more followers if you talk about yourself on tattle. It's manipulative and abusive to have circle arguments, where someone never lets it drop and the other person is silent and bringing other people into it is wrong on another level, she claims kisscub gaslighted her during their friendship but it clearly looks like it's the other way round, it was over a year ago and shes had to mark it and bring attention to it all over again, she came on tattle pretending to be someone else so she could talk about it and make herself out to be amazing so people on here dislike kisscub and find her account to follow because she needs the followers so she can sell ableist t shirts to make money. She did a fundraiser before too didn't she. The sen community of insta mums need to open their eyes, its toxic activism.

• Heart
I absolutely agree with her trying to gain followers through kisscub, she loves bringing it up. I also noticed that many of the accounts who she’s been rude to on Instagram recently have all been larger accounts with more followers than her so probably trying to do the same to them to them aswell.

Reactions: 3
Its usually parents on instagram who know they can make money out of other sen parents if they make and sell them, because they all want to support each other so it builds their platforms so they can make money, like thenursemum has. People want to talk about ehcps being a golden ticket but the true golden ticket in the sen world is these parents who exploit their childs health to make money on the gram. A t shirt is not the way to raise awareness and to advocate. Its ableist to dress your child in them, imagine dressing a neurotypical child/teen in a tshirt that says something about having a veruca. Nobody would, but it's ok to dress a nuerodivergent child/teen in a tshirt telling the world they're autistic for example. They want equality but dress their childs in things any other child wouldn't be seen in. They love their warrior mum tshirt too, so people look at them and give them attention like they're either a super mum or someone to feel for. No it's wrong, These people who do this are then on their stories advocating about ableism and calling people out. You can tell the sen accounts who are planning on making money out their childs health, if they're not making ableist t shirts they're working as a brand rep for someone who is. None of it is stylish or fashionable so people aren't purchasing them because they like them.
Ugh, exactly. My son is autistic, his brain is amazing and I honestly wouldn’t change him for the world. I am very positive about neurodivergence (I’m neurodivergent AF myself 😉) but when I see those “Ausome” t shirts, hoodies and bags being touted all over Insta, I think... do I want that emblazoned all over my child? I will raise him to be proud of who he is, but likewise I’m aware that he will have struggles, and the main source of those struggles will be other people out in the wider world. So there’s no way I’d have him decked out in autism merch.

It’s not even about raising awareness/acceptance of autistic kids, it’s almost exoticising them.

Reactions: 10
definitely agree with both above 👏🏾
think it all speaks for itself, someone using an opportunity to talk about a situation/person when they have no chance to reply (by way of no longer using the platform) and trying to turn other people in and out of the community against them? stinky behaviour for me.
a&g have always been SO likeable and endearing and it was always so clear Gwould fiercely protect not only A but what is “right”. they’ve clearly got a life outside social media which others don’t seem to have.
duno why this other person doesn’t focus on her and hers instead of spending so much time trying to call everybody out.
must be exhausting tbh

Ugh, exactly. My son is autistic, his brain is amazing and I honestly wouldn’t change him for the world. I am very positive about neurodivergence (I’m neurodivergent AF myself 😉) but when I see those “Ausome” t shirts, hoodies and bags being touted all over Insta, I think... do I want that emblazoned all over my child? I will raise him to be proud of who he is, but likewise I’m aware that he will have struggles, and the main source of those struggles will be other people out in the wider world. So there’s no way I’d have him decked out in autism merch.

It’s not even about raising awareness/acceptance of autistic kids, it’s almost exoticising them.
Agree and putting that to one side, I just dont see why its ok to dress your child in something that isn't fashionable but then buy nike or Adidas for your neurotypical children. Its segregating them. Kids want to be fashionable not embarrassed that their mum has put them in something one of their insta friends makes that's ableist and shares their medical history with strangers passing in the street. The brand reps for these businesses should know better and the people who own them are just as bad as the nursemum. Theres no need to embarrass your child and dress them differently to their friends, but then to advocate you want your child treated the same is just a joke. I'm over the 'I'm a disabled mum to a disabled child so only I have a voice and I can talk about neurotypical mums but they cant talk about me or voice a opinion' thing too.

Reactions: 6
Yep all the above. I know someone (friend of a friend of a friend of a friend etc etc) who owns one of those companies who deck their kids out in clothing like that and it’s never ever sat right with me. Why should it be your child’s problem that you’re embarrassed by them having a meltdown in a public space enough to make them wear a T-shirt that segregates them from others and gives their medical history to passers by? Get over yourself, that is YOUR problem, not theirs. I see the T-shirt’s she sells everywhere and I think it’s so wrong.

Yep all the above. I know someone (friend of a friend of a friend of a friend etc etc) who owns one of those companies who deck their kids out in clothing like that and it’s never ever sat right with me. Why should it be your child’s problem that you’re embarrassed by them having a meltdown in a public space enough to make them wear a T-shirt that segregates them from others and gives their medical history to passers by? Get over yourself, that is YOUR problem, not theirs. I see the T-shirt’s she sells everywhere and I think it’s so wrong.
Some of the ones I've seen recently use words that's have been used for a long time to take the piss out of someone and then these people come along and think putting it on a t shirt will help raise awareness? It's nothing about raising awareness, it's a way for them to make money. The just ausome hoodies are everywhere in the sen community, they're basic and look like the type of hoodie a plumbing company would have for their employees with a company logo on. They're not fashionable but they're hyped up like a must have fashion accessory in the sen community with people beaming how amazing they are. I am all for adaptive clothing, that is where fashion should be encouraged but not awareness clothing unless it's for a special occasion like when doing a sponsored walk or an awareness day at school.

Reactions: 6
I have to buy special needs pyjamas for my son, and they’re £48 a pair. I would love for one of these advocate accounts to find a more affordable version rather than T-shirt’s to tell the world that being autistic is something that needs broadcasting.

Reactions: 11
I have to buy special needs pyjamas for my son, and they’re £48 a pair. I would love for one of these advocate accounts to find a more affordable version rather than T-shirt’s to tell the world that being autistic is something that needs broadcasting.
If any of the current ones did do that, dont expect it to be cheaper, it's all about making money. Certain people in the sen insta mum community feel entitled to make themselves money based on having a disabled child.

Reactions: 7
I feel slightly differently about the Born Anxious/Just Ausome type stores (I’m not including the Knackered Carers Club people in this, as i agree that those sorts of messages are ableist

anyway my take, for what it’s worth, is that those families are a) making money when god knows how hard it is to find employment as the parent of a disabled child and b) raising funds for smaller charities that would otherwise go ignored.

they both have reps that are autistic adults, who are happy to wear their stuff, and their messaging is generally positive, and about celebrating the things that make neurodiverse people unique, and challenging stereotypes.

I personally wouldn’t dress my child in their stuff but I don’t have a problem with people that do. I think they’re much more about acceptance than awareness. and I do not begrudge these women, because it’s always women that run these businesses, making money where they can. Nobody is forcing anyone to buy their stuff, or to even follow them on SM.

Reactions: 1
Came from thenursemum thread. Can we make this CAK bleep her own thread cos I love kisscub and would love it to be separated so we can continue to discuss this tit show of a woman. Also hilarious her initials are CAK 💩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Came from thenursemum thread. Can we make this CAK bleep her own thread cos I love kisscub and would love it to be separated so we can continue to discuss this tit show of a woman. Also hilarious her initials are CAK 💩
don’t think
she has enough followers 😫 hasn’t been doing enough disability activism clearly 🥴

• Haha