Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Was thinking about Grace and Ami today and came across this thread. Really hope they are ok ❤ would love to find out somehow x

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Sendparent

Chatty Member
How two faced can you be. If anyone on here hasnt come across the collagenandkids friend, thenursemums feeds go and take a look at them. She has the audacity to call out accounts but is friends with thenursemum? Head over to her feeds. She is one of the biggest ableists on instagram so why isn't she calling out Kathleen? (Kaytee's aka the nursemums real name) She is a nasty piece of work and just trying to make a name for herself so she can be another ableist in disguise. She has no right to censor any sen parent. Who does she think she is.
@Kisscub I hope you check your notifications and see this, come back on instagram and stand your ground, dont be bullied away.

Reactions: 13

LividLalji

VIP Member
Every time I see a notification on here I get hopeful that someone has found her and they’re living their best lives and happy 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 12

LividLalji

VIP Member
Came from thenursemum thread. Can we make this CAK cunt her own thread cos I love kisscub and would love it to be separated so we can continue to discuss this shit show of a woman. Also hilarious her initials are CAK 💩

• Haha
  • Heart

foxtrot17

Her profile description has changed to ‘disability activist’ now😂😂 think you have to do a bit more than attack random sen mums on Instagram for that title

• Haha

grace28

Chatty Member
It must be over a year now since she went off the radar?
Yeah it sounds silly I always think of the antlers this time of year and all the people that sent them.

If Grace does read here, a lot of people are wishing you and Ami well, and there is a lot of people thinking of you.

• Heart

Gingercream

VIP Member
I have to buy special needs pyjamas for my son, and they’re £48 a pair. I would love for one of these advocate accounts to find a more affordable version rather than T-shirt’s to tell the world that being autistic is something that needs broadcasting.

Reactions: 11

grace28

Chatty Member
I still find myself wondering how Grace and Ami are. Hope your both okay if you ever read this 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Sendparent

Chatty Member
I watched her story when she was out on the boat and just thought ‘My kids could never do that, and neither could i’

I think she’s had quite a hard life, and a traumatic childhood, but agree with the munch theorists

these types of t shirts are so ableist, people don’t really understand how or why, but that is usually when they centre their kid’s disability around themselves
Its usually parents on instagram who know they can make money out of other sen parents if they make and sell them, because they all want to support each other so it builds their platforms so they can make money, like thenursemum has. People want to talk about ehcps being a golden ticket but the true golden ticket in the sen world is these parents who exploit their childs health to make money on the gram. A t shirt is not the way to raise awareness and to advocate. Its ableist to dress your child in them, imagine dressing a neurotypical child/teen in a tshirt that says something about having a veruca. Nobody would, but it's ok to dress a nuerodivergent child/teen in a tshirt telling the world they're autistic for example. They want equality but dress their childs in things any other child wouldn't be seen in. They love their warrior mum tshirt too, so people look at them and give them attention like they're either a super mum or someone to feel for. No it's wrong, These people who do this are then on their stories advocating about ableism and calling people out. You can tell the sen accounts who are planning on making money out their childs health, if they're not making ableist t shirts they're working as a brand rep for someone who is. None of it is stylish or fashionable so people aren't purchasing them because they like them.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

maytoseptember

VIP Member
I get strong munchie vibes from her tbh. When EDS is a part of a username, (extra marks for self diagnosed POTS and autism) and a central part of their identity online... always a munchie.

Basicbasic

VIP Member
There's definitely something fishy with cak, and appalling that she's been awarded pip when so many others aren't entitled.

maytoseptember

VIP Member
Its usually parents on instagram who know they can make money out of other sen parents if they make and sell them, because they all want to support each other so it builds their platforms so they can make money, like thenursemum has. People want to talk about ehcps being a golden ticket but the true golden ticket in the sen world is these parents who exploit their childs health to make money on the gram. A t shirt is not the way to raise awareness and to advocate. Its ableist to dress your child in them, imagine dressing a neurotypical child/teen in a tshirt that says something about having a veruca. Nobody would, but it's ok to dress a nuerodivergent child/teen in a tshirt telling the world they're autistic for example. They want equality but dress their childs in things any other child wouldn't be seen in. They love their warrior mum tshirt too, so people look at them and give them attention like they're either a super mum or someone to feel for. No it's wrong, These people who do this are then on their stories advocating about ableism and calling people out. You can tell the sen accounts who are planning on making money out their childs health, if they're not making ableist t shirts they're working as a brand rep for someone who is. None of it is stylish or fashionable so people aren't purchasing them because they like them.
Ugh, exactly. My son is autistic, his brain is amazing and I honestly wouldn’t change him for the world. I am very positive about neurodivergence (I’m neurodivergent AF myself 😉) but when I see those “Ausome” t shirts, hoodies and bags being touted all over Insta, I think... do I want that emblazoned all over my child? I will raise him to be proud of who he is, but likewise I’m aware that he will have struggles, and the main source of those struggles will be other people out in the wider world. So there’s no way I’d have him decked out in autism merch.

It’s not even about raising awareness/acceptance of autistic kids, it’s almost exoticising them.

Bunbun1

Chatty Member
I knew collagen and kid was bonkers when I looked at her account and saw that her entire household had some kind of chronic illness/disability, including the bloody dog. When I looked more at her posts it seemed like she was desperate to collect diagnosis's for her daughter.
Gotta get a full alphabet of letters!
Something about the friendship always seemed a little strange to me. Couldn’t put my finger on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Basicbasic

VIP Member
Yes, I agree. The account she was with this week (child beginning with A), is one of these accounts where there seems to be an unrelenting quest and yearning for an out of the box sen diagnosis and multiple health care professionals involved. Even when the professionals have not deemed the child to have the extent of issues the parent demands that they have. What ensues is a constant passive aggressive narrative about being let down by services and needed gofundme monies for private diagnosis and therapies. Coming back to kisscub, one of the best Insta moments was when a sen mum secretly collected some funds to get AG a trike. Both AG and grace were so thrilled. I do hope they're both ok.

• Heart

foxtrot17

Just checked her story and she’s ranting about people ‘tone policing’ her again which is not okay because she’s ‘disabled’ 🙄 because apparently having a ‘disability’ gives you the right to speak to other people like shit. Think she needs knocking down a peg or two, absolutely drowning in her own self importance that one.

foxtrot17

She’s too busy to do any more activism at the mo, learning a language is time consuming 😂😂

Can we talk about the fact that she still has all the photos of G+A on her page still? Seems a bit strange to keep them all up if she hates her so much. Particularly the ones of ami as she is a child. I wouldn’t like to think someone who hates me is still displaying photos of my children on their very public Instagram, especially as G has taken her Instagram down.

I’m presuming it’s so people recognise her as Gs old friend when they scroll down aka another aim to try and gain followers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

Sendparent

Chatty Member
I knew collagen and kid was bonkers when I looked at her account and saw that her entire household had some kind of chronic illness/disability, including the bloody dog. When I looked more at her posts it seemed like she was desperate to collect diagnosis's for her daughter.
Gotta get a full alphabet of letters!
Something about the friendship always seemed a little strange to me. Couldn’t put my finger on it.
Gotta get a full alphabet but at least she has the letters FII sorted for herself. Pair of bullies.

• Haha
Reactions: 8