Kisscub

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew collagen and kid was bonkers when I looked at her account and saw that her entire household had some kind of chronic illness/disability, including the bloody dog. When I looked more at her posts it seemed like she was desperate to collect diagnosis's for her daughter.
Gotta get a full alphabet of letters!
Something about the friendship always seemed a little strange to me. Couldn’t put my finger on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I knew collagen and kid was bonkers when I looked at her account and saw that her entire household had some kind of chronic illness/disability, including the bloody dog. When I looked more at her posts it seemed like she was desperate to collect diagnosis's for her daughter.
Something about the friendship always seemed a little strange to me. Couldn’t put my finger on it.
Gotta get a full alphabet but at least she has the letters FII sorted for herself. Pair of bullies.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m glad you said that because I felt exactly the same (and I’ve never followed her, just looked at her Insta when she was besties with Kisscub, and also more recently). Just got that impression from the few occasions I’ve read her posts.

At one point she had her daughter’s Irlen syndrome in her Insta bio FFS. Irlen syndrome isn’t even recognised as a genuine thing - it’s a pretty controversial diagnosis. Speaking of which, does the daughter still wear glasses with tinted lenses anymore?

The dog also being disabled is 😳

Reactions: 6
I’m glad you said that because I felt exactly the same (and I’ve never followed her, just looked at her Insta when she was besties with Kisscub, and also more recently). Just got that impression from the few occasions I’ve read her posts.

At one point she had her daughter’s Irlen syndrome in her Insta bio FFS. Irlen syndrome isn’t even recognised as a genuine thing - it’s a pretty controversial diagnosis. Speaking of which, does the daughter still wear glasses with tinted lenses anymore?

The dog also being disabled is 😳
Exactly, haven't seen those specs in ages, just loves pissing away tax payers money for attention 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
The dog hashtags are absolutely ridiculous 😂😂

Completely agree with the muchie concept was having a scroll back on her profile earlier and based on old stories I’ve seen she supposedly has all the following illnesses:

EDS
POTS
OCD
ASD
Lupus
PCOS
Raynauds syndrome
Gluten intolerance
Dairy intolerance

she also hinted at ADHD a few weeks back

there’s probably more

Reactions: 4
come here from the nursemum thread and oh my gosh after watching her stories you can see so many similarities between callagen and Kaytee! why do these people think they are so entitled!

Reactions: 7
There's definitely something fishy with cak, and appalling that she's been awarded pip when so many others aren't entitled.

Reactions: 10
Her profile description has changed to ‘disability activist’ now😂😂 think you have to do a bit more than attack random sen mums on Instagram for that title

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This shows how two faced CAK is and her two faced followers who stick up for her just because they want to be part of that group. CAK calls out other parents saying you shouldn't say you're drained/tired but then she sells t shirts like this

Attachments

Reactions: 4
This shows how two faced CAK is and her two faced followers who stick up for her just because they want to be part of that group. CAK calls out other parents saying you shouldn't say you're drained/tired but then she sells t shirts like this
someone definitely needs to call her out on this! I suspect the reaction wouldn’t be pretty lol

Reactions: 2
someone definitely needs to call her out on this! I suspect the reaction wouldn’t be pretty lol
"Knackered seems to be our theme" She's a two faced ableist bully. Why people follow her and support her views I do not know. She makes t shirts based around being a tired and drained carer. I am done with the hypocrites on instagram. She bullied kisscub and now I'm.wingin.it.too, who else has she bullied? Someone said there had been others?

Attachments

Reactions: 3