Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bluepop

VIP Member
Kat makes me cringe so fucking much, how do you ‘love’ someone you don’t know???😂😂😂
Kats letting her personal feelings get in the way of her judgement. Nobody is going to believe a thing she’s said, all she’s done is bring “evidence” that all turned out to be lies but blamed this on someone else 😂 are you really that gullible Kat?

Reactions: 9

No1cares

Chloe sounded worried as she come off that live I think she has given the account but don't wanna own up as she don't wanna lose the fb group and everyone who loves kirsty turn on her

• Heart

Speechless

I was blocked on 3 accounts all asking her to explain why Fleetwood hunters denied her being a decoy for them. Seems she doesn't like that question

Ohh and who ever was sending her 'likes' and it showed at the top of the screen, they have now sent me a follow request 🤣🤣🤣
Jog on... Doors that way.............. >

• Haha
  • Heart

Kimbean

Thank you to each and everyone of you. I've watched this thread grow from just a few of us to an army of us! If anything this whole saga has bought us all together as a little tattle family. You've all been amazing. #ABTTC
Thank you @Hann98 for starting the threads off x
Definitely! I sat back and watched this all go on for so long and it's been an eye opener to me how nasty grown adults are prepared to be on social media and how dangerous their behaviour could be from a safeguarding perspective!! I honestly didn't think all this at the start would reveal so much regarding "misty" and her predatory behaviour like we have seen so far. I know at first I was more focused on Kirsty and where this information and evidence was actually coming from, she still hasn't proved she has any evidence from before she spoke to 'Misty' and what we do know is all the info she's received since has been bullsh*t. We've all learnt a fair bit recently and it's been a bit of a emotional whirlwind in some ways, I'm so glad I found like minded individuals along the way though. Well done and thank you indeed to all those creating awareness and shining light on this from the start and Hann98 for starting the thread, also to those on tiktok gathering evidence for weeks like Lisa because the scooby gang weren't protecting children as far as I'm concerned, if anything they've put children at risk themselves in various ways. Also well done to all those who backed Lisa the other night because I think it made a huge difference us being there to have her back and support her with bringing actual facts and evidence to everyone ❤❤❤!

You’re very welcome!! Xxxx

Can’t stand rubes. Another clout chaser. Are her and Irish still together?
Apparently not but I'm not actually sure why, they don't talk either I don't think x

Misty was still lying and nothing was really addressed then she ran off.
Gastric in my opinion is a self righteous annoying idiot that loves the sound of his own voice, and is also a bully even though he claims he is just a troll (isn’t that the same thing) 🙄

KrustyTheClown

Chatty Member
Thank you @Hann98 for another amazing title.

Wow! It's been a couple of eventful days!

● Lisa showed proof that Misty/Cindy/Cupcake is a two faced snake.
● The Krusty crew tried to divert the attention off them and put all blame on to Misty
● Lisa and Tattlers joined forces to show everyone what Krusty and the scooby gang are really like
● Misty has gone into hiding
● Main FB closed down. New admin for the new one
● Kirsty is finally going to get off her backside and get a job!
● Kirsty is finally leaving TikTok and Insta for good!!

Well done everyone, you've all been amazing!
It's certainly been an eventful few days to say the least, but there we go! Well done to everyone who's been doing this since the first thread, you're ALL amazing!!💚

• Heart

truthwillsetyoufree123

Who the hell is that mumma account on here that had to have the last say on thread 7. What a vile person

Thank you @Hann98 for another amazing title.

Wow! It's been a couple of eventful days!

● Lisa showed proof that Misty/Cindy/Cupcake is a two faced snake.
● The Krusty crew tried to divert the attention off them and put all blame on to Misty
● Lisa and Tattlers joined forces to show everyone what Krusty and the scooby gang are really like
● Misty has gone into hiding
● Main FB closed down. New admin for the new one
● Kirsty is finally going to get off her backside and get a job!
● Kirsty is finally leaving TikTok and Insta for good!!

Well done everyone, you've all been amazing!
One hell of a day. Think I need my bed now 🤣🤣

No1cares

Also is she declaring the money as its classed as a earning cos she keeping the profits not a chairty therefore she needs to declare any money have a licence and business insurance to cover the lost of any items etc... she needs be careful who she upset and let's on the group only takes call to a her bank or report to paypal

So just look if they was legit they would also need to register that they are rising money for chairty so all money made can be countable 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
This account again with zero followers or vids n changed it name was out for tattoguy but keeps leaving comments saying spf50 bluepop etc... support ponces etc...
Well that person clearly knows nothing. I can vouch that both people mentioned do not support L&B and they have both said that in previous threads. Clearly some people can’t read or havnt taken the time to gather the facts before opening their gob. More fool that person.
nobody here supports L&B, we have said that so many times. A trip to specsavers wouldn’t go amiss with some folk 🙄

• Heart
Cabbage is a joke. Can guarantee that Crusty is pulling her puppet strings, she looks so nervous, like she's scared she's not performing well enough.
I just love some of her quotes on the new group - No bullying allowed, all of a sudden you have overnight turned into a descent human.. I think not!!

• Haha
Afternoon Tattlers!!!

This is correct, Facebook raffles aren't legal and the money will be frozen in the PayPal accounts so it won't be going to charity. Soon as the random £1 and £2s roll in with raffle next to them under friends and family they will be found out. Why not just get people to donate directly to the charity, provide the link they give you to use and it goes straight to them with no faffing about or proving anything.

My issue also is the group is going to be full of vulnerable people, will they be taken advantage of by anyone? Will they have actual support or be pointed in the right direction for that? Is anyone on the admin team trained to support vulnerable adults or offer genuine information regarding mental health disorders or personality disorders to go come along with trauma? Will anyone's information be doxed or held against them at a later date. Those who are offering support - do you understand secondary trauma and ptsd or that some stories of people's lives and childhoods could effect you also for the rest of your life. There are trained therapists that will get emotional listening to their patients stories and have therapy themselves to deal with it, do you really think your mentally and emotionally mature and prepared enough to carry people's trauma like that and then help them.

They've spent all this time bullying and laughing at L because of her appearance, her personal hygiene, her learning and behavioural disabilities not realising how many people struggle with their mental health and can easily end up in similar situations where they haven't showered or cleaned their home for a while because of being so unwell and now suddenly they want to support people in them situations.. Pfff please!!
You are so right, like I said prev they have been those bullies.. All of a sudden they have redeemed their selves. I am all for doing charity work but not this way, set up a go fund me page.

• Heart
So bagpipes has raised awareness for dv 🤦🏻‍♀️ Plz enlighten me cabbage as to what awareness your made? You’ve done raffles that’s all and made £30 for fibros late father who happens to be a Misty supporter
Honestly it’s just mind blowing how thick she thinks everyone must be. It might all seem like a perfect lie to her but with 0.5 of a brain cell it would. She is making herself look like an even bigger prat with how far fetched her ever changing story is

• Heart

lisafaye

I don't Belive a word that comes out of any of thems mouths amber can't be that worried about L&B if she slept with josh it's all a load of crap. I am by no means a L&B supporter but I think they just need to be left alone after all if they had done anything wrong the police would have arrested them by now or am I just being thick

Wibblywoo

Chatty Member
Chloe seems desperate to remain on tiktok lives, even without being Kirsty's silent partner.

The fact she was on a live with Toni this weekend?! Kirsty didn't like Toni and refused to go live with her.
Perhaps she is a worm that's turned, I will say that she looks a lot better this last couple of days, brighter, fresher, less angry and minging.

• Haha