Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KrustyTheClown

Chatty Member
This whole thing with Misty will be never ending UNTIL we here ALL sides of the story. Kirsty's, this other girl, Chloe's and no doubt more people! So of course, people are always going to have questions.

I've got questions, and I think they're questions that only Krusty can answer, and I doubt she'll come on anytime soon.

So, people are always going to have questions because M's the only one that's come on really about it all

Reactions: 9

truthwillsetyoufree123

Someone asked what tattle life is? Check out the reply from angry vampire 🧛‍♂️ 🤣😂🤣😂

No angry vamire, we can see things for what they really are!

Kinky Kat is one of Dan's mods. Sure she blocked my acc. No doubt she is one of Chloe's mods too!
Dan needs to take her off as mod. She's dangerous. Anyone seen bagpipes latest video. Oh I've already put it in troys but looks like someone is already making accounts of us Tattlers... And I thought the cult didn't dox.... Missknockknockjokes is wanting to dox Martina's address until people said she had kids there

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow

Bluepop

VIP Member
L loves the gifts, L also knows that drama = more viewers = more gifts

this is why she continues dueling people who are known trolls and causes a lot of drama for herself 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Chloe going in to peoples lives telling them not to talk about the misty situation is just werid 😂😂😂 why trying to hush people?

Shes in tonis live saying everyone needs to stop shes ready to blow up 😂😂

• Haha
Wow what a few days this has been have to say I feel rather Emotionally drained to say the least L kicked me in the teeth last night with what she said to jo trolling was chilling down for her than bang she had to go do that Frustrated is the way I too feel right about now x
Lisa, your heart is definitely in the right place. You've given people a platform to debate or discuss grievances in a fair way. You need to take some time for you. We'll all be here for you. It is draining, especially being in the middle of it all. You need to look after you in all of this as well xx

• Heart

ImThatGirlxo

Mother_Earth is on live & she is very upset about being outed as someone allegedly being called 'Jordanna' on this thread, of which she is not. Please do not continue to make comment's asking if Mother_Earth & Jordanna are the same person because it has been clarified that she is NOT. Mother_Earth is happy for anyone to come forward & approach her if you have any question's, she doesn't bite. I for one stand by Mother_Earth, Lisa & Kerry because out of all of this shit storm they have been the only real ones out of it all & they support tattle as we do them.

Over & put, speech done. 👋😂❤

Last edited:
  • Heart

KrustyTheClown

Chatty Member
Kirsty Matthews #9 The ‘non bullying’ group continues and Krusty’s still eating the big box of KitKat’s on her break

• Haha

rattler89

Chatty Member
I was shouting at my phone 🤣🤣 still none the wiser of why she did it all! 😳 I don't think she ever planned to answer the real questions. How do you explain why you lied about working with Fleetwood other than you wanted to look like a hero.
I was at least hoping for the voice notes of kirsty that kirsty refused to play. Because she isn't Mrs innocent. She only played mistys voice notes

Bluepop

VIP Member
So gastric predicts the future, is a self confessed troll, thinks he knows it all and is also a psychologist? 😂 can’t cope with them all

Guessing when someone will die is so so weird

• Haha

boeboe

So bagpipes has raised awareness for dv 🤦🏻‍♀️ Plz enlighten me cabbage as to what awareness your made? You’ve done raffles that’s all and made £30 for fibros late father who happens to be a Misty supporter

Tattooguy

Leave my Heather alone 😂😂 she can't help being a thick shit that follows others around and get its all wrong lol

• Haha

Bluepop

VIP Member
Didn’t we all predict that they’d get Karina involved at some point (thread 2 maybe) 🤦🏼‍♀️ Yeah she’s done some disgusting things too but no need to get her involved in all this nonsense

Wibblywoo

Chatty Member
I still maintain my original beliefs. Crusty is the ring leading spawn of the devil, Bagpipes is her pathetic puppy who has the intellectual score of an amoeba and the vileness of a rancid festering turd. Misty?? Well, credit where it's due, she is speaking now, I don't know her personal situation, she's staying the course here, she's not dumping out or dropping the blame. I'll give misty a portion of part of my allocation of benefit of the doubt, for 24 hours

• Heart

truthwillsetyoufree123

Morning Tattlers, how is everyone this morning.

So glad I didn't have a lot to catch up from last night..Sorry Mother Earth and Lisa that I missed a majority of your live last night. But well done for doing the lives you've been doing. It's nice to be able to be in a live where we can all have an open and honest discussion ❤

• Heart

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Hear me out

Maybe this was the plan all along between certain people set kirsty off get her off tiktok lucy is not as silly as she makes out