Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

My2pWorth

VIP Member
I'm too confused there's too many names to keep up with now 😆 Is Krusty still sat shaking like a sitting dog from having withdrawal symptoms from TT 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Bluepop

VIP Member
Yeah i honestly feel like it was the plan if lucy has her back as mod why would that be otherwise it makes no sense
L trusts people so easily and honestly she’s desperate for friends and refuses to believe when someone she trusts lets her down. It’s actually really sad.

Misty is very obviously not a good person, what she’s been doing is so calculating and I think she just wanted to feel important and have one up on everyone.

Misty going about having 9 days of bullying....what about the year Lucy has had with all your lies ???? I don't support lucy BTW she's made some fucked up statements but I again will say it where is the proff lucy is a groomer?????

• Heart

truthwillsetyoufree123

Wasn’t it summer time when she was going out with them drinking and for meals ect.. plastering it all over tt..

Who in this world goes out for meals with a relative of your so called abuser😱
Yes it was summer time. They all went live and gave everyone their table number at spoons for people on TT to buy them drinks and food. I'm sure they got kicked out for the amount of orders that was coming in for them. Josh then spent the rest of the night around Amber's or her friend's house

• Wow

Spf50

Chatty Member
Lucy is a massive mess I have her crying On voice notes it’s awfull to hear the hurt in her voice how do these people sleep at night
It was disgusting i cant believe what i heard!! I have no words the bully gang has made me sick to my stomach!!

• Sad

ImThatGirlxo

I’m so angry right about now why scare another person for no reason there is no proof out there it’s vile witch hunt honestly it’s heartbreaking there are too many of them I feel Defeated
I ended up going to bed because it was just too much, I couldn’t be assed to listen to more people spouting nothing but shit. Don’t be defeated love, you keep being you. You are a breath of fresh air amongst all of this toxic stuff. ❤

Wibblywoo

Chatty Member
There we go. Misty loves Bagpipes. They still are, and always will be, the trolling, trio of gutter shiteness.

Speechless

Apparently Troy won't be joining the live tonight, he said he can't be bothered. Ha, yeah, right, I think he really means he's too scared. Bully Pants is really a Scaredy Pants, 🤣🤣
He will be there hiding under yet another name, he wont want to miss whats said

KrustyTheClown

Chatty Member
Right you lovely lot, this Krusty’s tired so I’m calling it a night. Enjoy the rest of your evening and let’s hope it’ll be a calm free night and not another shxt storm. Night all 🙌

• Heart

Tattooguy

Imagine at court whats she here for ermmm offering to buy an alexa and poppit for a 7 year old 🤣🤣🤣 what goes through these peoples minds!!
Fact she got the court info sent over instagram and believed it but best bit kirsty used these voice notes and was saying it was for that day they was meant be in court n lucy come on live but then it was zoom call for court 🤦‍♀️😂

• Heart

boeboe

One thing that’s really standing out to me after today’s live and needs addressing…
Misty cannot comment on certain things ie the fleetwood as there’s police involved and don’t want to affect the case 🤦🏻‍♀️ Wasn’t they doing this daily on lives about B so called case?

Faiiiifffffff have you had walkies yet? 🤣
Nope. I’m the lead. BIG REVEAL. I’m still sat in the cupboard where I’ve lay for years just gathering dust. Every day I pray for FAAAAAAIIIF to get walked to I can see the light of day and get some fresh air from this smoke clogged house. How I long to feel the breeze and the warmth of the sun on me.

• Haha
  • Sad
The woman in the box not knowing whats going on should have a little look on TT and here 🤣🤣

Wasting valuable question time 🤣 I need live status!!

• Haha

Mothearth

Actual laughable so without proof he ain’t done anything well it is a good job that screenshots were taken of him admitting to checking kids up.
Actual could not make this stuff up L&B have been trolled for rumours and this guy is sitting trying to defend that it was ok to look up peoples kids ok then 😏.
Actual vile creation of a being and how did he feel before he went in that box well maybe ask the mum how she felt when he was searching her kids pics.
Actual don’t condone bulling or trolling hate seeing it but to hear a man or what is supposed to be a man try and defend looking up kids nope that is just wrong on so many levels but oh I forgot no receipts apart from the best one him admitting it 🤬🤬
I will address this once and once only on here. Today on my live EVERYONE had the opportunity to come into a safe live and state their grievances, if the mother of the child in question had come onto my live and addressed this, then it may have been resolved. Everyone was given this opportunity. Im sorry she didn't come as she would have been heard in a respectful manner. Im not involved directly or indirectly in anyway. I don't know Chris or the issues which may have gone on. However, i can only advise that they address whatever issues they have with him. I dont know you either and this is in no way a digg at you.

• Heart