Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bluepop

VIP Member
This account again with zero followers or vids n changed it name was out for tattoguy but keeps leaving comments saying spf50 bluepop etc... support ponces etc...
bless them, I’m not fussed tbh 😅 my opinions are all over this thread and I stand by everything I said. They don’t even know who any of us are so 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Spf50

Chatty Member
Imagine at court whats she here for ermmm offering to buy an alexa and poppit for a 7 year old 🤣🤣🤣 what goes through these peoples minds!!

• Haha
No way surly he cannot be back on the app?!? He was just as vile to L with his side kick Grace and also was it not confirmed that he was looking up peoples children on Facebook and also where the girl was one day and what doctors she was attending. Actual he is worse than K and co as he went for kids and never hid it either!
I heard that too!
I saw the messes krusty put up before Christmas between him, grace and jay-jay her mod … he was trolling someone about attempting to end their life and all sorts apparently!
Obviously coming from Krutsy not sure how much is factual though!

the absolute audacity of him to come back and be a mod for Lisa after all he’s down though!! At least grace has learnt to stayquiet, he’s still running his potty mouth behind a fake account thinking he is smart!

Well said 👏🏻

It’s yet another example of them using sensitive subjects for their own gain 🤷🏼‍♀️ This time it’s more of a “bettering their image” gain rather than monetary.
I could not agree more with every word you have said! Chloe is now trying to claw back a few ounces of respect under the disguise of charity work! That’s not going to save her reputation or dignity at this point!

there is going to be something fishy about the whole thing, one minute she’s creating a group for people to share their trauma and abuse with the same people that were doxing and abusing lucy and anyone who dared have a different opinion to them for almost a year!what takes the biscuit for me is that within 24 hours she’s now turned this into a raffle group and has done 4/5 raffles all in one day, under the excuse that an admin on that Facebook page needs money for her dads funeral!

I feel sorry for the person that has lost their dad, but what’s going to be next?It’s going to quickly descend into Chloe needs a new washing machine, or a takeaway or she will be suckered in by a sob story which turns out to be fake because she is easily taken in and we have seen it happen!

Last edited:

KrustyTheClown

Chatty Member
Why do I feel like Misty will 'come' off but only to do a Krusty and change account and be lurking in the shadows

I’m going to see if I can get some tattles mod as Lucy will be trolled hard now According to bully kat

No different people
I was mod and got taken off
You’re very welcome!! Xxxx

Can’t stand rubes. Another clout chaser. Are her and Irish still together?
They were never together, it was all for clout which rubes admitted on live.
Irish is also possibley the same size as lucy in real life and has a rl girlfriend also. Irish is also NOT irish!!! Accsent is as fake as they come abit like him and rubes its all for the views.

• Haha
  • Wow

Wibblywoo

Chatty Member
For making them all fall out. It’s all our fault. The lies were all our fault to.
god, we are so terrible. 🤣🤣
They pretend that they hate us, yet they have fed us with constant entertainment.

That only includes the Crusty crew, the other recent stuff isn't entertainment, it's sick.

Wibblywoo

Chatty Member
Let's hope it's a happy live, full of happy vibes, I've just come across Jo's live, hearing her sobbing her heart out is distressing. I'm so, so glad that Crusty and her vile gob is temporarily missing in action because I'm sure she would be otherwise sticking her great ham sized tattooed oar in right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Mothearth

Lisa will be live at 5pm today, so lets see what unravels from this. I hope you can all join. xx Much love to you all xx

• Heart

Wibblywoo

Chatty Member
This new FB group is a joke.

She is doing raffles and going to send gifts out...

1) who is going to give her their bank account details when sending her the £1 raffle fee
2) who would give out their address to her!

I can already see how badly that will end, she will be doxing people left right and center when they are accused of being a "Lucy supporter"
People's abuse stories will be used to troll them and it will all go down in flames.

If these people has one ounce of sense they would stay the heck away from it all, has the point not already been proven that these people have no morals at all?

Krusty will be in the background telling her what to do and pulling her strings
Cabbage is a joke. Can guarantee that Crusty is pulling her puppet strings, she looks so nervous, like she's scared she's not performing well enough.

• Haha
  • Heart
Gosh I work for a few days and your on thread 8!! Jeeez.
some of the things that have come out have been eye opening to say the least. And the revelation that there are a few 🐍 on this thread as well 😑

• Sad
  • Heart

Bluepop

VIP Member
I just love some of her quotes on the new group - No bullying allowed, all of a sudden you have overnight turned into a descent human.. I think not!!
Not sure if it’s been mentioned on here yet but that tattooguyisaN account on TT is going around saying you’re Bryan and I’m one of L’s biggest supporters apparently 😂😂😂 just from this post I can tell you’re not B.

Sadly, my opinion of Cabbagey Bagpipes will never change, not even if she won £10 million and gave it all to charity. The image of her screaming "Go kill ye Sen ye fooken c**t" will remain with me forever.
yeah she’s definitely backed off a lot since kirsty left but shes already said and done so much.

• Wow
  • Haha

Bluepop

VIP Member
Bagpipes has clearly given her account to misty and hoped nobody would notice 😂 in the words of B, bagpipes you’re f**ked!

• Haha

boeboe

So fibro warrior 467 has all of a sudden changed her tt name to bulldog_lover2022 hmmmm o wonder why another one been of Mistys supporters

• Wow
  • Haha