Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bluepop

VIP Member
Troy’s just said that L is a cabbage and can’t do anything but they all act as if she’s grooming half of the Uk and is a mastermind 😂 which one is it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If mother earth sees this, I apologise for asking if you were a certain person. I didn't mean any offence by it 😔 and I would hate to of upset you by this I just seen someone mention it previously and was getting myself confused and that is why I was asking for clarification. But I am honestly so sorry about that 😔

• Heart

Bluepop

VIP Member
Doubt kinky Kats partner is a police officer the way she trolls and doxes people.. Surely he would've had a word with her
Pretty sure he’s an ex copper. She seems super stubborn though, I’d love to know what she thinks trolling L badly will achieve.

Also a comment about kirsty calling lucy doctor
Yeah they shared L’s doctors name a while ago, the doctor was then bombarded with calls 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Angry

Joel

I'm the same everyone. I will not stand with Misty at all. The lot of them are as bad as each other and are the biggest manipulators on the app!

I'm a smoker and sound no where near what she sounds like! Gotta be at least 100 a day 🤣😳
Why won't she answer about that si the NHS worker? And bagpipes is a lovely person
.. GET THE FUK OUTA HERE. Team tattle ❤❤❤

Fgiopi

Seriously dont like that gastric guy. One bit. Kirsty has a lot to answer for.... funny how she is lurking in the shadows. Whilst her so call group is taking the heat. Misty will never answer anything as She had all the backlash and if that was me I would be the same however the whole lot of them needs there head testing how is this saving our kids . When they can't even save them selves on an app. Seriously pathetic . Grown adults arguing . Respect to mother earth and Lisa and regular s in the live but seriously it puts Phill and grant Mitchell to shame.

• Heart
I hate trolls and bullys also, both the mothers he did this to are amazing people and never done wrong to anyone for him to even do it to them is just not fair
Would you guys mind making a thread for the person you are discussing please so this thread doesn’t get locked for going off topic.
😊 thank you x

• Heart
Reactions: 8

plug.socket.

This whole fb group to talk about abuse is gunna end in shit someone’s gunna snake peoples story’s to lucy then everyone will know

Everyone let's hold comments about Chris until we can get our own thread for him.

I dont want the Krusty thread to be affected because of him

• Heart

truthwillsetyoufree123

Ambers apprantly got new officers in the ca

yes she did. Heard her say it can’t remember if it was a live or video but she was walking whilst telling whoever.. that she called the police that day explained the situation and she will have new officers in the case… that in itself is a massive 🚩 lie … she would of had a crime number also been appointed a liaison officer so under no circumstances would she have to call and explain again..
Speaking facts right there. Yes I believed amber at the start but after a week of sharing her story, her story wasn't consistent to what she originally said and posted about B. And if she has gone to the police about it, why hasn't B's gf been named as I'm sure it was stated that she also abused Amber. Why you only going for B? Think people on TT need to start reading between the lines like us Tattlers do

• Heart

RoyCropperForLife

Thank you @Hann98 for another amazing title.

Wow! It's been a couple of eventful days!

● Lisa showed proof that Misty/Cindy/Cupcake is a two faced snake.
● The Krusty crew tried to divert the attention off them and put all blame on to Misty
● Lisa and Tattlers joined forces to show everyone what Krusty and the scooby gang are really like
● Misty has gone into hiding
● Main FB closed down. New admin for the new one
● Kirsty is finally going to get off her backside and get a job!
● Kirsty is finally leaving TikTok and Insta for good!!

Well done everyone, you've all been amazing!
It’s been an absolute pleasure speaking to you all on here & tt 💜 #TTC Thread 8 let’s do this xoxo

• Heart
Misty addresses nothing time and time again. If misty becomes a regular is Lisa’s lives I will also be taking a step away from it. Misty is acting the victim for the sympathy votes. I don’t like Kirsty at all but the fact she is laying the blame mostly on Kirsty is shocking when Kirsty isn’t there on the live to defend herself. I think Kirsty should come and tell her side and let people make up their own minds.

• Heart