Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

steste

Chatty Member
Chloe seems desperate to remain on tiktok lives, even without being Kirsty's silent partner.

The fact she was on a live with Toni this weekend?! Kirsty didn't like Toni and refused to go live with her.

Reactions: 10
Morninggg ❤

I know that a few of you feel strongly about the Chris situation and that’s completely understandable. We do need to keep in mind that this is a kirsty and co thread, straying too far away from the topic can lead to the thread being closed.

I would suggest talking to Chris directly or if you feel strongly enough about the topic you have the option to open another thread for him specifically ☺
As soon as I am able to make threads I will be don't worry.

Apologies for taking over Krusty's thread everyone.

On that topic, it seems people in the circle around bagpipes are starting to question her and the misty situation now... wonder what today will bring

Nirvana2010

Chatty Member
I think Lisa is the only honest and genuine one out of the lot of them I as in her live and she seems absolutely lovely

• Heart

KrustyTheClown

Chatty Member
So, M says about the bullying, but what about L's abuse that she gets DAILY and has done for however long this has gone on for?

To add on, NO, I am NOT a L supporter, far from it!

• Heart
I AM SORRY!

Did I hear Chloe and misty have resolved their issues? Chloe was saying she was doxed by misty!

To cut a long story short, MISTY dosn't give a F about what she has done - am I the only one thinking she my be a PSYCHOPATH at this point? the lack of empathy is sending alarm bells!

• Wow

Bluepop

VIP Member
Am I tripping or is bagpipes doing a anti bully thing? ---riding solo x
raising awareness for anti bullying with Troy in the box 😂🧐

I think she’s made a Facebook group for raising awareness called raising awareness

• Haha

boeboe

Hats off to rubes 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
saying let’s just leave Lucy to get on with it 👏🏻👏🏻
she will just carry on eating her sweets singing this is me 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

TheQuietGirl

It’s more homophobic that he’s been put on Grindr like there’s something wrong with it. Stuff like this really needs to stop.
At 17 he’s allowed to make mistakes and try and change without this happening to him.

Wibblywoo

Chatty Member
Also is she declaring the money as its classed as a earning cos she keeping the profits not a chairty therefore she needs to declare any money have a licence and business insurance to cover the lost of any items etc... she needs be careful who she upset and let's on the group only takes call to a her bank or report to paypal

So just look if they was legit they would also need to register that they are rising money for chairty so all money made can be countable 🤷‍♀️
Then we get into tax relief and gift aid etc. You can't set up a legit charity overnight else everyone would be doing it. Her sheeple will all be taken in by her, I just hope no more innocent people get hurt.

Bluepop

VIP Member
HAHHAHAHA Kat saying Lisa is trying to take all the limelight. That’s what it’s about isn’t it Kat? Nothing to do with protecting kids it’s about THE LIMELIGHT straight out of your own mouth.

• Heart
  • Haha

mialoulou

Wow i cant actually believe the lies in that live!! Kirsty is queen and shes left the app to protect her kids 🤣🤣 noooooo you idiots!! She has NO PROOF is all lies!! Wow wake ip people you are all being fooled by crusty and her gang of sheep!! Troy is a diagusting man, kinky kat the fog horn!! Josh the scabby liar!! Wow just wow

Same!! They need running off the app!! Can we include all the gang now in this thread????
Lucy is a massive mess I have her crying On voice notes it’s awfull to hear the hurt in her voice how do these people sleep at night

• Sad
  • Heart

No1cares

Misty has all kirsty info I'm ready for 1 big ass row n then suddenly lucy has kirsty address n she will dox the lot cos then heat will be off misty n back on to lucy

Kimbean

So gastric predicts the future, is a self confessed troll, thinks he knows it all and is also a psychologist? 😂 can’t cope with them all

Guessing when someone will die is so so weird
Yeah it's a little strange. Anyone notice he mentioned the 200 followers he's gained from the lives too 🙄 isn't that a clout chaser? Or have I got that definition wrong lol. To be fair he might as well of said.. Come follow me peeps 😂😂!!

• Haha

Kimbean

What we thinking about tonight's confirmation on Lisas tiktok regarding Cindy being back but apparently now isn't 🙄.. I get she's going to be watching here no doubt but we can chat more here too and I'm deep thought

exposedtomatos

New thread title idea:

Kirsty Matthews #9 - Kirstys crew coming out as snakes, wonder who’s next to take a break?

• Haha
WOW 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 I disliked what lucy said but how do we not know this is part of the drama. To had fuel . Even though I am against bullying . This is still vile though .
I disagree with loads Lucy and Bryan have said. They both say vile vile things. Any threats, death threats shouldn't be given at all even if it's to add fuel to the fire. Some sick twisted people in this world sadly.

I cannot and will not condone bullying. This has been our main point on this thread and I still stand by that. It's not the way to do things.

• Heart

Kimbean

I don’t fully know what’s happened but I saw Kat in Toni’s live telling everyone that Lisa has sided with Misty.
I think Kat is seething that Lisa blew it all open and revealed the truth about Misty before any of the others realised.
Kat should be the next one the mighty Tattlers take to task and remove!! She’s just said she intends to go gunning for Lucy… L is not my fave person, I don’t follow or even support her but why can’t they just leave her alone now?!? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Completely agree, I caught a little of tonis live and I stand by what I've said before.. I do not like Kat one bit, there is no way in hell her hubby is part of the police force because she would not be behaving like that surely!

• Heart