Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tattooguy

Whats with everyone being troys sis or mum etc... didn't they pick on lucy for calling people family members 🤔

Reactions: 11

Spf50

Chatty Member
Ive missed it what was she saying as i didnt know she was spoken about on here ?
She was accused of being a Lady called jordanna and she is 100% not jordanna, jordanna has been in hosp and its unfair people putting 2 n2 together and coming up with 5 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Heart

Squishy1982

I'm dying at every comment I've read.im so glad I found out about this site after that pathetic tattoo was getting spoken about.
Many time on the fb group I've questioned things and either got deleted or I was called a Lucy supporter 🤣
they never had any proof and that's all they could come back with to try shut people up lol
She'll be back throwing her saggy tits over the arm of her sofa smoking cigs

She hasn't deleted TT she has just changed her name. She will be spying on every c*** 100% She's the type of person that can't let things go.
She kept her wishlist on too 🤣

• Haha

Wibblywoo

Chatty Member
We post about everyone else on Tattle, why is it different for him?
It isn't about it being different for him, it's about this being a Kirsty Matthews and her gang thread. Tattle.life has strict rules, they are not our rules, they are tattle rules and one of the rules is that the thread must remain on topic. We are all guilty of going off topic, it's so easily done, but the other topic was going on for too long. It was just a gentle reminder to everyone as threads do get shut down, people join the thread expecting to read subject matter relative to the thread title. We all want to discuss every aspect, but unfortunately we cannot do that here. 😊. X

Reactions: 10

Wibblywoo

Chatty Member
She's amazing... I'm just sick of all the hate and back biting she gets. It's really a kick in the teeth when ppl keep coming for her when she's honest and has receipts 😁
She only gets the hate because of the way she conducts herself, IE, like an intelligent, mature adult, the other thick gonks all feel threatened and way out of their depths with her, the only route of communication they have involves screaming the C**t word, general insults and vile bully behaviour.

• Heart

Kimbean

Mmmmmm, no. Is that MissKnockKnock? She was in Troy’s box just now
Why are they worried kids will be doxed 😔. I don't think Lisa would do that personally, she doesn't seem the type to me after what I've seen the last few days. I also agree with what someone's just said about people changing their minds because lots of people I'm sure have been stuck on what's true and what isn't with all of this and have supported Lucy and gone to the other side and back again etc. They saying about Dan.. Tbh it's true in the sense of in this country its innocent until proven guilty and its only the courts who can decide and sadly with what Amber's done on social media any court case would be screwed now anyway so people might not ever know the truth apart from Bryan and Amber and bullying Lucy isn't going to change or help anything in my opinion

boeboe

So tattlers what do we all predict for crusty?
Job hunting tomorrow?
cleaning her crusty house?
takingfaaaaiiiith out for walkies?
or 10am back on the couch smoking fags on TikTok?

• Haha

rattler89

Chatty Member
Wow what a few days this has been have to say I feel rather Emotionally drained to say the least L kicked me in the teeth last night with what she said to jo trolling was chilling down for her than bang she had to go do that Frustrated is the way I too feel right about now x
She will never learn to help herself and you cant be responsible for her actions.

She is legally an adult with capacity and needs to be held to the same standard as everyone else.

Sometimes for your own wellbeing and happiness, you need to walk away

Wasn’t it summer time when she was going out with them drinking and for meals ect.. plastering it all over tt..

Who in this world goes out for meals with a relative of your so called abuser😱
You couldn't write this shit up!

Jezza! Get back on T.V I need you to sort this mess out!!

• Haha

No1cares

Thing is . Majority are still gifting Lucy. It turns my stomach. But majority are there I feel to watch Lucy come crashing down or for the drama. It's ridiculously getting harder and harder to see what is the truth or not . I can stand Bryan's mouth it's need washing out with soap I mean the language that comes out of his mouth is horrendous. I choose not to listen and watch no more.
If that Kate had any brain cells she would not be live with lucy tonight after what she said to joe last night cos lucy be off line by now I 100% support Joe and fact she needs help n people to talk ill be honest I did feel sorry for lucy with the kirsty bullying but now I'm done with lucy

Spf50

Chatty Member
I don’t understand how all these women are obsessed with him he’s a vile racist bully😂
He is awful!! He was dualing people today saying to guys do you want a baby then to one guy says do you fis**ng! He has no idea who he is dualing these could trigger people! He must be bored in his room! Why dunt he work?? Hes irrelevent now and has no one to dual! Hes boring and very childish! The words that come out of his mouth are as bad as B's!!

• Heart
  • Angry

Bluepop

VIP Member
If that Kate had any brain cells she would not be live with lucy tonight after what she said to joe last night cos lucy be off line by now I 100% support Joe and fact she needs help n people to talk ill be honest I did feel sorry for lucy with the kirsty bullying but now I'm done with lucy
kate was even trying to justify what she said 🤦🏼‍♀️ They’re all as bad as each other it’s terrible.

• Wow

Bluepop

VIP Member
Does the good grammar/punctuation give it away!? :)
The fact that you haven’t told anyone that they’re on the database yet or that they’re f*ked gave it away 😂

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I've heard it all now
isn’t it so funny 😂 it was in holpols live really made me laugh. My opinion on the L&B situation is all over this thread so if they think I’m their biggest supporter they clearly haven’t read it properly🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Chloe, Kat, Kirsty are bullies, they should never be "supporting" people online or anywhere else. They gossip, mock people in group chats, doxx and research peoples lives and families. Disgusting people

• Heart