Kirsty Matthews #8 Misty is snake, Krusty is taking a break

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The " toof" is out there , I saw at one point Lucy was a mod on the troll account and she was sending it gifts also to her own account, I was so confused I had to have a lay down in a dark tumble dryer😱

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yey i got a shoutout on mother earth! Your every welcome. Hate when people try and investigate! 🥰🥰

Yey i got a shoutout on mother earth! Your every welcome. Hate when people try and investigate! 🥰🥰
I meant your very welcome lol 🥰🥰

Reactions: 5
Ive missed it what was she saying as i didnt know she was spoken about on here ?
She was accused of being a Lady called jordanna and she is 100% not jordanna, jordanna has been in hosp and its unfair people putting 2 n2 together and coming up with 5 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This is from Mother Earth she is not Jordanna that a couple of people in here have mentioned, so please don’t mention it again, it’s been proven in her live tonight that she is not this person, not by just her, but multiple people and a couple of people in this thread too.

So, let’s just leave it at that, Jordanna is another woman. If anyone wants to discuss it with Mother Earth herself, message her not post it on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This is from Mother Earth she is not Jordanna that a couple of people in here have mentioned, so please don’t mention it again, it’s been proven in her live tonight that she is not this person, not by just her, but multiple people and a couple of people in this thread too.

So, let’s just leave it at that, Jordanna is another woman.
Well said 😊😊

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Ah ok thank you for explaining :) i did wonder why people even brought it up in the first place tbh

I also agree this has been proven tonight to not be Jordanna ❤❤

• Heart
Mother_Earth is on live & she is very upset about being outed as someone allegedly being called 'Jordanna' on this thread, of which she is not. Please do not continue to make comment's asking if Mother_Earth & Jordanna are the same person because it has been clarified that she is NOT. Mother_Earth is happy for anyone to come forward & approach her if you have any question's, she doesn't bite. I for one stand by Mother_Earth, Lisa & Kerry because out of all of this tit storm they have been the only real ones out of it all & they support tattle as we do them.

Over & put, speech done. 👋😂❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Mother_Earth is on live & she is very upset about allegedly being outed as someone called 'Jordanna' on this thread, of which she is not. Please do not continue to make comment's asking if Mother_Earth & Jordanna are the same person because it has been clarified that she is NOT. Mother_Earth is happy for anyone to come forward & approach her if you have any question's, she doesn't bite. I for one stand by Mother_Earth, Lisa & Kerry because out of all of this tit storm they have been the only real ones out of it all & they support tattle as we do them.

Over & put, speech done. 👋😂❤
I wonder why people even made the assumption in the first place i dont think she sounds anything like her but glad she cleared it up for the few who said it was and lets hope she can feel more relaxed knowing its cleared up

I wonder why people even made the assumption in the first place i dont think she sounds anything like her but glad she cleared it up for the few who said it was and lets hope she can feel more relaxed knowing its cleared up
No doubt to cause drama because there’s nothing happening. They’re people who’ve joined recently as it says new members. So, clearly trying to stir problems

Finally caught up after being at work
Hope all u tattlers are well
Have I missed much today?
I do hope Mother Earth is ok and still spreading her positivity ❤
still no krusty and crew? Has she actually retired 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Random anyone know if there is a buzztex thread that sonny needs outing !!! (Nothing to do with Kirsty but where are they all outing him?!)

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.