Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

No1cares

Love

Love your picture lol

I am not sure about gastric if I am honest.

Good morning Tattlers, what are your predictions for today lol ;)
Misty come back even though told its best to stay away lucy still be her normal vile self and I'm sure it gonna kick off with this Kate girl n Lauren b as she back on lucys case now kirsty is not going live n chloe still be trying con everyone with raffles and so same old shit show on L&B

Reactions: 8

Wibblywoo

Chatty Member
BACK TO MISTY AND KRUSTY

any updates? is Lisa doing a live tonight? was the really misty last night?

So many questions!
I think it's most likely that misty, Crusty and Bagpipes are all still besties and wherever one of them is, the other two are right behind.

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Honestly the last few weeks on tiktok has been crazy theres definitely been some sort of energy shift on there

Kimbean

Afternoon TTC ☺❤!! I won't be the best to do a recap because I'm slightly confused myself as I fell asleep last night, but it seems the bullying from people continues with Kirstys crew flooding Karinas chat and telling her loads of lies about L and B. Lisa said this morning she has spent hours of her time last night finding out with Claire laws etc about Bryan and NOTHING comes up and that Lucy really is being pushed to the limits now when there is actually ZERO evidence to back anything up being said.

Not sure what else apart from the Troy stuff which I assume will need to go in his own thread ☺.

Hope everyone is doing okay and this isn't effecting you all too much ❤

• Heart

Purplepixie99

VIP Member
Doubt kinky Kats partner is a police officer the way she trolls and doxes people.. Surely he would've had a word with her

No1cares

Oh look at them 😂 basically telling this guy he can’t duel L. Baring in mind Kat doxes innocent people and Troy’s a racist. All as bad as each other.
See toni last night telling Elliott don't talk about troy but you can say what u like about lucy but don't say bad about troy just say bad about lucy ...

• Wow
  • Haha
I wonder if Crusty isn't in our faces anymore because she has got a job 😯. What does everyone think? What job could she do with that tattoo on show. I think she would be best suited to long distance lorry driver, the longer the better. She can't work anywhere around children or customer services etc, unless she wears long sleeves and keeps her arm covered all day, which is wholly impractical in summer. Knowing her, she has probably put a benefits claim in - unable to work due to offensive tattoo.
Selling more pics of her crusty clam most likely.

• Sick
  • Haha

Bluepop

VIP Member
What awareness has bagpipes raised 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

literally all she’s done is do raffles

I’ve never watched gastric band before, what’s the deal with them? Another tiktok police wannabe? Or legit?

• Haha

ImThatGirlxo

I’ll be doing a live tonight at 9pm so all is welcome to try Resolve some issues that are on the app fingers crossed make more people see the light would be great on the winter_solstice1 account all is welcome even trolls unless the spit hate than they will be gone so a Healthy chat
We’ll be there loves. ❤

• Heart
Who even is this kate person? Like where did she appear from. I briefly saw her a few times dialling Lucy yesterday. Is she another one in it to see how much £££ she can make? 🙄🙄

You are completely right. The amount of people having different accounts on the app . What I am saying l and b are very switch on . They new they done wrong could they put this to take away the heat fro. The Jo situations that's all ... As I can't believe anything on TikTok these days . But I agree with you 100 percent death threats is not the way to do this And if I wrong I am wrong just funny how things are turning quite quick. I am not bad mouthing them just just saying opinion in my head . Please forgive me if I offended you . Xx
Ah no I'm definitely not offended lovely. Just wanted to say that for all the people who think we're bullies etc to see. I totally see your point if view on it all. Yeah sadly so many lies have been said on TT it's very hard to see the truth. xx

• Heart

rattler89

Chatty Member
I hate to be that person but part of me feels abit sorry for Kirsty now

I feel like people set her up with a load of lies to take the fall which he’s she one hundred percent should be held accountable for but let’s not forget all the people who came to her with ‘evidence’ like kinkykat who seem to be able to get away Scott free
Her hate campaigne started before all these arse lickers came in and began feeding her 'evidence' and kirsty is responsible for over half the lies. She literally made shit up on the spot

• Heart

Renegade121

I think Kirsty leaving may be a double bluff for something else to happen

I think she’s said she’s gone knowing toothless will now slip up and open her gob about her

also rubes now saying she was raided last night but her flat is in perfect nick still

seems like TikTok is just a platform you can lie about whatever you fancy

Last edited: