Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KrustyTheClown

Chatty Member
I think that’s the one. I was only on the live briefly. They didn’t talk to each other they were both replying to comments. I don’t get the point in it if your not talking to each other 🤣 it’s just a way of getting gifts isn’t it. Anyone that duels L ends up winning because it annoys L
Yeah, she's L's mod. I saw her yesterday and yeah they weren't talking to each other. God knows how long they were duelling for but that K kept winning. I can't stand her, especially after the the whole J thing and she was still defending, doesn't make sense. L's decent mods like Bambam and Lisa instantly pulled L up on it, what did K do? Justify the actions, nah mate, bore off. You cannot, CANNOT justify what L said, especially as it wasn't just once either.

Probably for something that hasn't even happened yet.
I vote the next thing we get blamed for will be Bagpipes keeping silent after she was spotted to be lying...

Thread idea: Kirsty Matthews #9 Krusty's still off, Tattle are being blamed, check your kettles kids.

Reactions: 8

Kimbean

K
To be honest I felt like last night he was trying to stir the pot a little when Fibro was in the box. I even had to tell him to behave after he kept telling the trolls to come in so he can come at them which was defeating the object of your live. There's something not quite right with Captain Crunch.
I'm glad someone said it because I didn't feel as comfortable in last night's live and it was the first time I questioned who people actually were or their intentions if I'm honest.

It wasn't for the whole live Lisa ❤, I worded that a little wrong so hope it doesn't come across that way. It was just when the fibro lady come in and I didn't understand why news hour kept going in and I did then question if anyone knew who people were. I obviously enjoyed the live and we had a giggle to the point I had stitch 😂, but definitely did question that one time who was who and was it safe still that's all - hope that clears up what I meant slightly x

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

boeboe

Finally caught up after being at work
Hope all u tattlers are well
Have I missed much today?
I do hope Mother Earth is ok and still spreading her positivity ❤
still no krusty and crew? Has she actually retired 🤣

• Heart

Renegade121

Nah. Kirsty has done a runner and left her so called friends to take the blame for everything. Did you see her sticking up for Misty? Or being there for Chloe? Nope. Neither did I. Kirsty is a coward and has threw everyone under the bus.
Chloe also legged it then changed her tune that it was all about awareness and she wasn’t in it for the drama but she certainly was when she was screeching in kirstys box

There all cock wombles but others did also feed into the lies

Bluepop

VIP Member
Wait so is Krusty going to make an appearance again not Misty is back or is that a no way as I think Misty has more on her than she has on Misty.

I think Krusty knew what Misty was and that was a compulsive lier but the fact that she got to deep in with her and maybe told her things that she should have is why not all recordings were played.

Wait Misty will be the 1st winner in bagpipes raffles 😂.
Krusty definitely knew more than she lets on. What misty was saying fit the narrative she was trying to push and everything she did was based on what misty was telling her 🤷🏼‍♀️

these bloody raffles 😂 why’s that group turned into a raffle group I don’t get it

Bluepop

VIP Member
Imagine if they did have brain cells, they would be dangerous :LOL:
Honestly 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

They’ve included bank details and everything on the posts. Holding an illegal raffle can lead to your bank account being shut so if any of you are reading this I would suggest that you stop and raise money properly 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow

rattler89

Chatty Member
What awareness has bagpipes raised 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

literally all she’s done is do raffles

I’ve never watched gastric band before, what’s the deal with them? Another tiktok police wannabe? Or legit?
I think he genuinely wants to make a difference, he does seem like a nice guy. Unfortunately he's gullible af and believes the BS the krusty crew spread

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
I asked mutliple times in the lives can you confirm what infomation was not from misty and got blocked so i took that as all infomation is a lie then

truthwillsetyoufree123

Afternoon Tattlers,

Sorry wasnt on last night, I was enjoying a night out instead. Been too hooked on TT that I needed some away time 🤣 anyways can someone please give me a recap on what happened

Oh finally Troy has a thread 🤣🤣

rattler89

Chatty Member
Kirsty is def the ring leader and misty was fueling the fire to try and get in with kirsty. Misty is just a desperate old woman

• Haha

Mothearth

Karina.mainwaring3 (I think that’s her username) she has said and done some horrible things but she’s another vulnerable person on tiktok.
Thank x

Karina is a Latin name meaning Kathrine

My tooth is vunrible I'm on the world endangered list

You may ask, as you did so eloquently
I always ask eloquently. X

So am I. All these new names. Who are these people?
Tiktok is becoming a serious concern, due to safeguarding issues an peoples mental wellbeing.

Last edited:
  • Heart