Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bluepop

VIP Member
Gastrics obsession with Lucy is weird!

Kats attempting damage control, she was doing it on the Fb group too. Good luck Kat 😂 you’re f**ked.

Don’t worry everyone gastrics on the case! He’s going to go through everything in chronological order. Thank god he’s here to save the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has anyone seen Bagpipes over the last couple of days?
Since she popped up saying that Misty stole her account, and then was exposed for giving her the account and lying about it iv'e not seen her?

Probably in hiding I would imagine, Don't blame her to be honest, I'd be ashamed to show my face too

Joel

Sadly, my opinion of Cabbagey Bagpipes will never change, not even if she won £10 million and gave it all to charity. The image of her screaming "Go kill ye Sen ye fooken c**t" will remain with me forever.
Get me in the ring on Tyrone's boxing with bagpipes 💪💪

Get me in the ring on Tyrone's boxing with bagpipes 💪💪
P.s yes I'm female and I ride solo 😜

• Heart
  • Haha

Tattooguy

Bea Summer needs be next 1 sort her shit out she said she was closing the groups down but she aint

It isn't about it being different for him, it's about this being a Kirsty Matthews and her gang thread. Tattle.life has strict rules, they are not our rules, they are tattle rules and one of the rules is that the thread must remain on topic. We are all guilty of going off topic, it's so easily done, but the other topic was going on for too long. It was just a gentle reminder to everyone as threads do get shut down, people join the thread expecting to read subject matter relative to the thread title. We all want to discuss every aspect, but unfortunately we cannot do that here. 😊. X
Exactly this! I'm not trying to discredit anyones grievance with him at all but this isn't the thread for it. It will get locked and the people who follow it or comment on it will loose the opportunity to voice their opinions without fear of being doxxed etc. Has anyone tried to open the thread for Chris? I'm sure someone must be able to open it.

Please don't think I'm sticking up for him, I don't know him or what he has done. I really don't want the thread to be locked. We've come so far with it. x

Speechless

It’s that what she was doing until the last few days? I wonder when Kirsty will crawl back out of the shadows
She will of been here the whole time, i dont for 1 second think crusty deleted the app, she knew this was all about to leak and she ran faster than Linford Christy. She will of been in every live of Lisa's and Mistys

• Heart

KrustyTheClown

Chatty Member
I am so confused by that live of M’s.

She says Krusty knew what she was doing, so why did Krusty out M then and that same day she ‘left’ TT. So, clearly Krusty didn’t know what M was doing unless I’ve missed something?

I came in just as K got kicked out the box then listened to L in the box which she did brill on as I would’ve lost my sh!t! 🙌

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Shes like il do this live send me hate then leave me alone 🤣 misty babe i 100% believe you made it so much worse for yourself doing that live i predict kirsty will be back later to defend herself she went IN on kirsty

Shes back

rattler89

Chatty Member
Gastric used to be a decent bloke. Proper hard working, family guy. He's changed into a new kirsty, seeking the clout

thealchemistt

Morning Tattlers,

Wow can't believe what I'm reading with Krusty 😯 If that's true, TT is going to have a field day. As for Irish and Rubes 'they've broken up'... Irish isn't actually Irish, everything he does is for the clout.
Urgh Kinky Kat can go a crawl back under a rock if she thinks she's coming for L
I’m still catching up but wait WHAT! He’s not even Irish? Wtf 😂😂

• Haha

Bluepop

VIP Member
I asked mutliple times in the lives can you confirm what infomation was not from misty and got blocked so i took that as all infomation is a lie then
Yeah definitely 🤦🏼‍♀️ If there were any potential cases that could have been brought against L&B they’ve been ruined. Tiktok police strikes again.

I don’t know why but I feel she’s more likely to be grooming than anyone else, she’s creepy.

Why is everyone now on Toni’s live supporting her & slating L&B? I’m sure K&CO trolled Toni for abit.
They’re trying to get people on side 😂 Toni’s just as bad.

Kat doesn’t care about who she’s hurting she just want to prove she’s “right”. She disclosed that she’s also been a victim of what’s been discussed, surely she can see the damage this is doing to victims.

exposedtomatos

Chloe is live in gastrics box.
K is in comments on her fake account
The account misty was live on was chloe backup account?

• Wow
Reactions: 7

truthwillsetyoufree123

Kat and Charlotte need to stop lying. We all know Kirsty was the mod under stichlover too 🤦🏻‍♀️ if Kirstys innocent why the hell is she hiding.

Kat will do anything not to get exposed. About time the whole group told everyone the truth before it gets too dangerous

Kimbean

Lisa is live btw guys ☺. I'm sad people are leaving but I also understand why you need to focus on yourselves, it's time consuming for sure xx

Krusty definitely knew more than she lets on. What misty was saying fit the narrative she was trying to push and everything she did was based on what misty was telling her 🤷🏼‍♀️

these bloody raffles 😂 why’s that group turned into a raffle group I don’t get it
If was a “safe” place and then oh maybe have a raffle to it being a raffle group.

They don’t have the little ledges (gifters) to get them their weekend family days so had to do something to gain money 💰.

If they wanted to do anything for people go and volunteer or offer help without looking for other people to give you their money and then you get the credit for being a good person 😏.