Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

anon20

VIP Member
Someone please give me a recap! I’ve tried reading these threads but they’re going way too quick and I’m blocked because of the Janice battersby comment🙄🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
So this just feels like they all have a pre contact and then when they break it they all try and out each other first and when they other gets in then the ring leader goes into hiding.
It is the same old story and just history repeating itself.
Krusty was the ring leader and Misty and bagpipes have been to scared to break away believe that then you believe that pigs do fly and not just do TikTok lives or get stupid tattoos 😏.
It seems to be a theme no one can think for themself so what they all want everyone to believe is that they are puppets on a string well saying that they all are very good Pinocchios 😒.

• Heart

Bluepop

VIP Member
i am glad that people are seeing what krusty and co have really been up to but I hope this situation makes them all a lot of self reflection.

The majority have been extremely gullible and they haven’t actually raised awareness they’ve caused so much harm. I really hope L&B aren’t what people say they are, imagine how hard it would be for a victim of theirs to come forward now (and it’s already so hard) after all of this!

The whole thing is disgusting and everyone involved should be ashamed. Abuse isn’t a joke and not something people should use to make profit!!!

disclaimer before anyone starts 😅 I don’t support the things that L&B say and do. I’m disgusted with the way this “raising awareness” thing has been dealt with and the bullying that’s happened.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Bluepop

VIP Member
They hate us but constantly check what we are saying and sometimes actually take tips from us 🤨
They had tattle in their mouths constantly.
mane I agree, the whole thing with Jo was sick. The lying from everyone blaming each other is sick and shows their true colours.
Tattles one of those things where the people who are being written about hate it (because their lies are always exposed on here and it’s open for everyone to see) and everyone else loves to read it 🤷🏼‍♀️

it’s definitely made a pretty big impact in the kirsty and co situation (doubt they would admit that though) there was a point where every live I went to someone was mentioning this thread 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
She aint old she is in her 20s she told whole different life story to ginger fox i think misty is lonely and her way to be part of something is make up whole life n wish this bulldog bird let misty talk
There is no way Misty is in her 20s. She sounds like she has smoked 60 a day for the last 20 years.

• Haha
She was saying people were threatening her to dox her if she did not do things 🤣🤣 i do not believe that
She was the one threatening that 🤣 Misty won't bow down to anyone. Not a chance was she blackmailed 🤣🤦‍♀️ i genuinely think she believes her own stories!
Put the phone down on my BF mid bicker to watch that & I’m still none to the wiser ffs. 🙄😂
I was ordering more makeup and quickly jumped off to watch it 🤣🤣

• Haha
This vile comment was in Lucy's feed! How does that help? It's sick. They need professional help!

And no! For the millionth time I DO NOT support L&B but this is sick!! I would be saying the exact same if it was said to any of them! No one deserves them threats! Says more about the person commenting it than it does anyone else!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Wow! What a live!
I liked that everyone remained respectful with each other in the comment section. Misty has done so much damage alongside Kirsty, Chloe etc that it's hard to trust what any of them say. We all predicted back in thread 2 or 3 that they would all throw each other under the bus!

Lisa did amazing trying to get it all resolved and her heart is 100% in the right place.
It was always going to be a difficult live but now people have been able to say their piece. Still so many questions unanswered by Misty, sadly I don't think we will ever know. How her pretending to be a decoy can be a police matter completely baffles me! The hunting team didn't know anything of her!

So what's everyone's Mystic Megs guess for the next step 🤣

• Heart
Not sure if it’s been mentioned on here yet but that tattooguyisaN account on TT is going around saying you’re Bryan and I’m one of L’s biggest supporters apparently 😂😂😂 just from this post I can tell you’re not B.

yeah she’s definitely backed off a lot since kirsty left but shes already said and done so much.
Does the good grammar/punctuation give it away!? :)

• Haha
CharlColeman supported Lucy after all the allegations were out there. She knew.
Once she started getting hate and Simba doxxed her pictures etc, she changed her accounts all private and told people she was now a rogue mod. She was never rogue, she just wanted the hate to stop. She never unblocked my accounts, just the "popular people" to keep them on side.
Then told everyone her child had cancer while she was getting hate to try and draw on some sympathy and be liked again. Another flipflopper Lucy supporter who says "I didn't know."
If she hadn't had so much hate, she would still be her supporter and mod now.

• Wow

truthwillsetyoufree123

amber only came out with her story originally because she wanted to raise awareness about bryan and protect others from him on the app initially i don’t think she was going to go to the police with it and just wanted to make people aware, can confirm she never slept with josh😂

isn’t tattlers always saying “2 wrongs don’t make a right” ???
Hang on ' i don't think she was going to the police' 🤦🏻‍♀️ yet she was constantly waffling on about how she's going to be getting the police involved. Something smells fishy to me. Amber hasn't exactly raised any awareness for a start same with Krusty. All it's done is turn TT into a war and if it's true about L&B all everyone has done is promote what they are, and bully the hell out of someone who could potentially hurt themselves now or in the future. It's sickening

truthwillsetyoufree123

Morning Tattlers,

Wow can't believe what I'm reading with Krusty 😯 If that's true, TT is going to have a field day. As for Irish and Rubes 'they've broken up'... Irish isn't actually Irish, everything he does is for the clout.
Urgh Kinky Kat can go a crawl back under a rock if she thinks she's coming for L

Tattles one of those things where the people who are being written about hate it (because their lies are always exposed on here and it’s open for everyone to see) and everyone else loves to read it 🤷🏼‍♀️

it’s definitely made a pretty big impact in the kirsty and co situation (doubt they would admit that though) there was a point where every live I went to someone was mentioning this thread 😂🤦🏼‍♀️
They mentioned tattle enough 🤣 it promoted us and brought more people here to see how we worked out and exposed the lies.

Wait so is Krusty going to make an appearance again not Misty is back or is that a no way as I think Misty has more on her than she has on Misty.

I think Krusty knew what Misty was and that was a compulsive lier but the fact that she got to deep in with her and maybe told her things that she should have is why not all recordings were played.

Wait Misty will be the 1st winner in bagpipes raffles 😂.

• Haha

Bluepop

VIP Member
I wonder what bagpipes will say when misty inevitably comes live to tell everyone bagpipes gave her the account. I imagine she’ll say that mistys a compulsive liar and nobody should believe her.

They’re all very predictable.