Kirsty Matthews #6 Crusty crew clams up as the Tattlers open up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No worries. So am I.. been watching this from the very beginning. Yeah think she said she's going to take a few days off from going live
Probably thinks it’ll calm down, but until it’s properly addressed it won’t calm down and more and more people will see them all for who they really are

Reactions: 5
I’ve noticed Krustys fake account (the stitch one that she said isn’t her) hasn’t been in any viewers lists since it was mentioned. Convenient that isn’t it

Reactions: 8
Hi 👋 new to the thread, I have been supporting kirsty since I found her tbh but lately am seeing that she may be getting a bit too big for who boots and I don’t agree with it, setting rules for people like no duelling them as we want them off the app yet she’s allowed to duel them, the tattoo for me was probably where I started to doubt things as it seemed like more of a thing you’d do for clout, I don’t understand why you’d want something related to them tattooed on you if you think they’re a nonce 🤷🏻‍♀️ And now this misty thing, it’s all crazy 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Morning fellow tattlers, hope everyone is doing ok.
Love how they pull these emails out their arses. Fake evidence alllll the time.
Have a lovely day no doubt when im back later i will have a load of pages to catch up on 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Hi 👋 new to the thread, I have been supporting kirsty since I found her tbh but lately am seeing that she may be getting a bit too big for who boots and I don’t agree with it, setting rules for people like no duelling them as we want them off the app yet she’s allowed to duel them, the tattoo for me was probably where I started to doubt things as it seemed like more of a thing you’d do for clout, I don’t understand why you’d want something related to them tattooed on you if you think they’re a ponce 🤷🏻‍♀️ And now this misty thing, it’s all crazy 🙈
Welcome to the group 🙂

Kirsty’s going to have a meltdown when she sees that Lisa has tattle people as mods 😂

Kat will be scrolling through Facebook trying to find us all to dox.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They have doxed everything about Lisa her children her family (Deceased) in to trolling accounts to troll her/ her work/ her address/ the list is endless tbh that’s why she stands high now as worse is already done to her

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
They have doxed everything about Lisa her children her family (Deceased) in to trolling accounts to troll her/ her work/ her address/ the list is endless tbh that’s why she stands high now as worse is already done to her
That's absolutely disgusting bringing family into especially a deceased family member. Vile humans

Hi 👋 new to the thread, I have been supporting kirsty since I found her tbh but lately am seeing that she may be getting a bit too big for who boots and I don’t agree with it, setting rules for people like no duelling them as we want them off the app yet she’s allowed to duel them, the tattoo for me was probably where I started to doubt things as it seemed like more of a thing you’d do for clout, I don’t understand why you’d want something related to them tattooed on you if you think they’re a ponce 🤷🏻‍♀️ And now this misty thing, it’s all crazy 🙈
Welcome 🤗

lisa’s live was lovely this morning she’s so chilled and everyone just generally chit chatting and she allowes opinions even if there different to hers..

wonder if the tit show is still cancelled because crusty has the Rona😷
I also want bagpipes to adddess us as to what she meant about Misty not being pulled up come on chlo out her, we know u want too!

And as for that email it’s definitely fake loads of spelling grammar mistakes looks like I’ve wrote it with my tit spelling 🙄🤣

They’re all actually obsessed 😂

DISCLAIMER (before they start)

I don’t agree with the things that have been said and done, I also don’t support n0nces. I just find it very strange that you all go after her mods and gifters.
They definitely love going for the gifters and mods. I don't understand why they think they can start messaging random people, giving out advice and warnings 😳😳🤦🏼‍♀️

That's absolutely disgusting bringing family into especially a deceased family member. Vile humans
They're lower than a snakes belly!

They definitely love going for the gifters and mods. I don't understand why they think they can start messaging random people, giving out advice and warnings 😳😳🤦🏼‍♀️

They're lower than a snakes belly!
Well they are protecting our children remember 🥴 need to make sure that they’re messaging as many random people as possible to do that.

Lottie is in same Circle of people who was handing out Lisa’s address she can’t be sure if it was her even as no one has ever owned up to it and all I see now every live is lottie gun for Lisa even when she is not even on the live (sounds like a bully to me) x

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.