Kirsty Matthews #6 Crusty crew clams up as the Tattlers open up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kirsty is too busy dissecting the antics from Lucy's live that she missed by going to bed early last night.

Kirsty has to go through everything with a fine tooth comb as evidence for the police, but also to ensure that she has her facts straight before going live.

Reactions: 6
Welcome new members 🤗 nice too see so many hopping over and having their say

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Also I know that Troy blocked Dan yesterday and apparently know that there was something fishy about Dan. Probably because of how he’s always calm and knows how to have a genuine conversation with people without shouting or using n0nce in every sentence

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Seems like Billy and Troy have fallen out….Troy’s changed his name, is this the ending too the Troy Cult? 👀

Just going to leave this here!
OMG! 1) how dare he question her like that she doesn’t need to answer to him. 2) I’m not surprised he said that he says the most disgusting things. He jokes about DV, always saying racist things but thinks he can go round abusing people on TT calling them all n0nces 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Unable to have a say on the there from being scared to be trolled or doxed!!! What a sad app they have made it x

OMG! 1) how dare he question her like that she doesn’t need to answer to him. 2) I’m not surprised he said that he says the most disgusting things. He jokes about DV, always saying racist things but thinks he can go round abusing people on TT calling them all n0nces 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
The sad thing is these are all still friends with him! If my ‘friend’ said something like that too me they’d be straight in the bin!

Reactions: 5
Kinky kat was a mod for dan. Don't know if she still is but she was blocking people left, right & centre last week in dan's live

• Wow
Crusty really is a silly Billy, by hiding away in silence, all she is doing is giving her followers time to think for themselves, read and hear about actual reality and see things for the way they really are. Wake up Crusty, smell the coffee love, why don't you drop in here and put us all right if we are so wrong. We won't bite you.

• Heart
The sad thing is these are all still friends with him! If my ‘friend’ said something like that too me they’d be straight in the bin!
And she even calls herself "Troy's Mummy: not sure what the obsession is with Troy tbh 🤔

Crusty really is a silly Billy, by hiding away in silence, all she is doing is giving her followers time to think for themselves, read and hear about actual reality and see things for the way they really are. Wake up Crusty, smell the coffee love, why don't you drop in here and put us all right if we are so wrong. We won't bite you.
Probably trying to find all the details on us to dox us all first 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.