Kirsty Matthews #6 Crusty crew clams up as the Tattlers open up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are they even reporting them for now 😂

L’s LIVE AGAIN AND B THINKS HES A CHEF 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Good morning everyone, I missed last night, I feel so so lost and miles behind this morning. Did I miss anything significant, please don't tell me I missed any voice notes, I couldn't bear that disappointment.

Reactions: 5
Can someone give us a rough summary what happened with Dan last night? Apparently he had a lot of trolls and people going for him 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I didn’t watch dans live so not sure what happened there.

Quick recap of the rest:
Lisa went live, bagpipes was in the comments saying she’s doing her own thing and wouldn’t comment on the misty situation.
L went live with someone who was making s3x noises and showed his bum.
L and B were very mad at some girl because she called B a n

Not that much happened tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I didn’t watch dans live so not sure what happened there.

Quick recap of the rest:
Lisa went live, bagpipes was in the comments saying she’s doing her own thing and wouldn’t comment on the misty situation.
L went live with someone who was making s3x noises and showed his bum.
L and B were very mad at some girl because she called B a n

Not that much happened tbh
Thank you Bluepop 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Can someone give us a rough summary what happened with Dan last night? Apparently he had a lot of trolls and people going for him 👀
Not much. Some girl called Pauline went for Lisa cause of her doxxing and bullying people all the time, yet when questioned why it's ok for Misty and others to dox and bully she didn't really have much to say, Lottie then had a turn at going at Lisa as well for the same thing. Wasn't an exciting live to say the least. An account came in asking why people were bullying misty etc which in my opinion was Misty behind the account. bagpipes also in there trying to stay relevant and wanting to sort everything out with Dan. Pretty much it to be honest

Attachments

Not much. Some girl called Pauline went for Lisa cause of her doxxing and bullying people all the time, yet when questioned why it's ok for Misty and others to dox and bully she didn't really have much to say, Lottie then had a turn at going at Lisa as well for the same thing. Wasn't an exciting live to say the least. An account came in asking why people were bullying misty etc which in my opinion was Misty behind the account. bagpipes also in there trying to stay relevant and wanting to sort everything out with Dan. Pretty much it to be honest
Makes me sick 😷 That they can justify Misty people need to stand up and take action for her accountabilities 😡😡😡

Reactions: 7
Makes me sick 😷 That they can justify Misty people need to stand up and take action for her accountabilities 😡😡😡
Exactly that. It's complete and utter madness how many are still brainwashed by their lies and deceit with so much proof now out there about Misty. Like Lottie and Pauline really annoyed me last night. If she's so innocent like she's saying why hasn't she gone live to address it

I used to like Lottie….but from what I’ve seen my opinion had definitely changed

Thank you for that, I'll try not to miss any more, I'm so invested in the whole holy tit show now. So Crusty is remaining on her back seat whilst everyone else takes the crap she caused.

Reactions: 5
Funny how Krusty and Co can only go for vulnerable people, as soon as people like Holpol/Lisa/Dan etc speak out there quick enough to block and not confront them!🤣🤣

Thank you for that, I'll try not to miss any more, I'm so invested in the whole holy tit show now. So Crusty is remaining on her back seat whilst everyone else takes the crap she caused.
No worries. So am I.. been watching this from the very beginning. Yeah think she said she's going to take a few days off from going live

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.