Kirsty Matthews #6 Crusty crew clams up as the Tattlers open up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually can’t cope 😂😂😂

What was bagpipes saying in Lisa’s I joined as she said she was gunna carry on scrolling.
She was arse licking just like she arse licks Kirsty when she's online.

There wouldn't be anything wrong with what Chloe has said if she'd say it to Kirsty too instead of sitting there nodding along to her

Reactions: 6
So Heather had misty in her live in the comments then Lisa live trying be nice ... someone is worried her gift money will run out soon

Reactions: 7
Did I read earlier that people thought Misty was Louise? Is that Louise Clueso in the fb group?

Reactions: 5
Chloe may not have known but I don't think she would turn her back on her precious Queen
I agree she won’t. Where was a fair few of K’s mods tonight? Only M, Bagpipes, British Max Mum/Dad there’s at least 4 or 5 missing… they’ve not been in since all this came out unless they were in K’s live this morning?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.