Kirsty Matthews #6 Crusty crew clams up as the Tattlers open up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like someone’s said before, she’s giving out alleged n0nces numbers 🧐 interesting thing to do when there could be kids watching her live
As I said kids will be watching and only takes 1 child thinks its funny to call or text bryan and if he is a child groomer then that child could be in danger but no its funny to kirsty n Co to dox bryans number on an app for 13yrs plus

Reactions: 9
As I said kids will be watching and only takes 1 child thinks its funny to call or text bryan and if he is a child groomer then that child could be in danger but no its funny to kirsty n Co to dox bryans number on an app for 13yrs plus
100% agree, I’ve said it too. It’s not about protecting the kids anymore. They’re more in it for the drama and the gifts than actually awareness!

Reactions: 7
Hey Krusty and crew!! 👋👋 soooo Krusty can confirm cindy isn’t misty? Proof says otherwise hun

Reactions: 6
Hey krusty your looking rather rusty today maybe a day of self care is needed instead of sitting in the same spot on that poor sofa 🤦🏻‍♀️
plz address the Misty voice notes it’s clearly her she’s had everyone fooled yet your still covering up for her.. why tho??

Reactions: 8
Yes 👍 and she sent presents to her.
I really hope lucy does a live now and shows every text or voice note from Cindy cos lucy use ask Cindy if it was OK to do stuff etc.. and good old misty is very controlling in lives with others aswell shows she likes control of stuff

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.