Kirsty Matthews #6 Crusty crew clams up as the Tattlers open up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Krusty has blocked my fake account as I was in hols expressing my opinion. Shock! 🙄🙄 she’s live now streaming Lucy and not addressing anything

Reactions: 7
Everyone can have their own opinions apparently which is clearly not true 🤷🏼‍♀️
We can’t even ask questions, Anti got blocked from K’s live last night for asking a genuine question about M with no rudeness or anything. They’re all liars the lot of them! God I’m so angry, again😡

Reactions: 9
Someone on here said they got kirsty fake account name if wanna pass it on to 1 of us we I'm happy to message it to lucy to get kirsty blocked off Lucy's live

Reactions: 9
Someone on here said they got kirsty fake account name if wanna pass it on to 1 of us we I'm happy to message it to lucy to get kirsty blocked off Lucy's live
I know what it is. Can I write it without breaking rules?

Reactions: 5
Like someone’s said before, she’s giving out alleged n0nces numbers 🧐 interesting thing to do when there could be kids watching her live

Reactions: 7
How do you guys find this info😂
I figured that one out watching Kirsty a while ago when she was going in and out of others lives spreading drama. She’s recently changed the name it used to be something else but she hasn’t changed the bio

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.