Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mialoulou

Lottie is in same Circle of people who was handing out Lisa’s address she can’t be sure if it was her even as no one has ever owned up to it and all I see now every live is lottie gun for Lisa even when she is not even on the live (sounds like a bully to me) x

Reactions: 10

BeansOnBeans

Chatty Member
Can someone unblock me from Lucy's live please. I'm asking again because I miss listening to her breathe and its my ASMR after a long days graft.

Atb huns x

• Haha

Wibblywoo

Chatty Member
Oh my word, cabbage has zero decorum. She lasted a few seconds trying to talk in a civilised way.

mialoulou

They have doxed everything about Lisa her children her family (Deceased) in to trolling accounts to troll her/ her work/ her address/ the list is endless tbh that’s why she stands high now as worse is already done to her

• Sad
  • Heart

Tattooguy

So what bs you think they will come out with to night will they go down the elliot route and use him for clout or coin master or will misty bring more bs to the table that she thought up as she works in her little post office today

Wonder what crusty will say to this. Still be in denial. It wouldn’t surprise me if they weren’t all in on it
Oh I bet they will lie and say it's not Misty. Even with receipts thrown in their faces they still try and say it's not true! Lisa came with the receipts, something them lot don't do!

The latest from Su Pollard
Oh look 👀 more deflecting!! The reason Kirsty won't say anything is because she knows it's true! They cannot think of anything to justify what Misty/Cindy has done! They've already lost followers and some mods. People will/have seen without you all addressing it Kirsty! Won't be long before more people do!

Also Misty, what about other peoples mental health? What about the safety of the people you and your circle doxxed? Most of them have children so no care for their children! How's that raising awareness? The only awareness you all raise is awareness of being bullies.

• Heart

GlitterFairySparkle

Morning 👋🏻 how's everyone today? Let's hope we are all fresh as daisies ready to take on today's craziness. I wonder how any times this thread will get a mention in Crusty's LIVE and who all will get a MASSIVE shoutout 🤣🤣

• Haha

truthwillsetyoufree123

Well well well, my friend has just been through all posts on that FB page... Admins of that page I know you're reading this so can I ask why some of Ls old mods have their phone numbers posted on there?? Mod lottery as you call it mmmm??
Seems only admins of the page are the only ones that know who the rogue mod is for L.. Could it be your beloved Misty or whatever her real name is again by any chance

• Wow
Krusty has said before that with a name and date of birth she can access their medical records, which is how she knew Lucy's Dr surgery and registered GP. Krusty also asked people for Jo Coffeys date of birth so she could find out more about when she went missing. I wonder is Si partner "legs" also works in the NHS?

• Wow
  • Angry

Hann98

VIP Member
Morning allll I also done a Krusty and had a lazy morning to my shock she was awake before me

• Haha

Purplepixie99

VIP Member
Angry at the whole Kirsty thing. Pissed off that I was watching her through rose tinted glasses.. 😡

Nothing but a bullshitter and it's clear that Misty has something on her as she's sucking up her ass and not mentioning anything.

Clearly everyone's just in it for gifts now and no one actually cares about protecting kids.

You wonder why you bother. The Facebook groups full of fake ass people also!!

Hey guys. New here.. Omg I love tattle as you can have a voice and no trolling. I'm absolutely disgusted Lisa got banned all for the truth.... Truth hurts doesn't it! Let's be fair I've read every page and I do not support L and B but jeez after what I've read tonight I'm so angry.. A woman and friends doxed over silly things... I make no wonder people retaliate but then to carry on with bullying in every live a certain person is on is baffling.. Grow up princess you are not IMPORTANT