Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tattooguy

Did chloe just say she buys her other child presents if its not their birthday so they don't feel left out ?! when did that become a thing my mum owes me a lot for over the years then 😂😂 heard it all now (joking btw)
No tik tok sheep pay for her kids gifts with the gifts n her wish list with kids toys on

Reactions: 10

Bluepop

VIP Member
Hhahahaa now she’s watching Lisa but blocks people that go into Lisa’s live? Make it make sense 😂

So Mistys threatening to go to the police to report Lisa for doxing but misty will happily dox people? Seems they all don’t like the taste of their own medicine

Attachments

• Haha

Tattooguy

Lucy and elliot just chat about everyday stuff on live it was actually refreshing see her just have a normal day bryan stays out of it when he's on with her

greeneyes23

First time I’ve seen real tears come from Lucy, tbh you can see the effect it’s having on her. No I don’t agree with anything she or Bryan does or says but it’s still not right. Now the whole elliot thing is yet more drama. All boils down to Krusty and her witch hunt! It’s sad to watch. Bryan should get everything that’s coming to him and I hope it happens soon but Lucy is quite clearly vulnerable herself.

Bluepop

VIP Member
L was actually really upset about this yesterday, she was trying to explain her side of it, she admitted she spoke with him and said it wasn't a crime. Which happens to be true.
E’s parents do need to keep a better eye on him. He’s always live with grown women. I personally wouldn’t go live with him.

Oh god here we go 3 vs 1 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
I’m having a break because I’m so poorly…. I’m not addressing misty business. No hun your having a break cos you’ve all been caught out and your not addressing the misty sh*t cos you are all hiding. Your saying ‘what’s it gotta do with any of you’ when actually it has everything to do with us.. we trusted this person for help when needed with ‘protecting our children’ and some people have gifted misty. SO YES it does have everything to do with us. Stop being a bunch on Fanny’s and actually ADDRESS who this fake ass person is…. 🙃 get well soon, hun
Dans right what he said in saying if it was anyone else everyone would be kicking off as its misty all is forgiven

ImThatGirlxo

Sorry it’s off topic of Kirsty but Josh has called out Bryan for a boxing match 🤦🏼‍♀️ How pathetic can you get? I’d love to see him knocked out don’t get me wrong but IF (and it’s a very big if as Kirsty has most likely ruined it) there’s an on going investigation it would go straight down the drain.
All I can say about Josh is he makes every part of my vagina shrivel. Biggest cringe bag going. Slates Lucy about her nashers but has several missing himself. Bonkers, they all are. 😂

• Haha

greeneyes23

That’s it! I’m handing my notice in so I don’t have to sit and read through so many pages to catch up 😂. I caught the last 10 mins of Lisa’s live. Have to admit, I didn’t think much of her before but she actually seems like a decent woman! Same definitely can’t be said for Krusty and co.

I read the first few lines of what M put on fb, glanced over the rest! It’s like when you need to hit the word count on an essay so drag every sentence out as long as possible!

Still silence from the Krusty crew? Do you think they’re gunna address it? Or stay off in the hopes there will be new drama and all will be forgotten?

Convenient that Si hasn’t wanted to go in K’s box. Maybe he was giving her the nhs info and has been reported? Doxing is bad enough but to be in a position of trust, such as a paramedic and be accessing medical records for the world to see on tt is bizarre! Why risk your livelihood?

What have I missed this morning/afternoon? What did rubes say on live? Has bagpipes addressed her comments yet?

Hope everyone is well 🐌

Funny how Krusty and Co can only go for vulnerable people, as soon as people like Holpol/Lisa/Dan etc speak out there quick enough to block and not confront them!🤣🤣

Bluepop

VIP Member
First time I’ve seen real tears come from Lucy, tbh you can see the effect it’s having on her. No I don’t agree with anything she or Bryan does or says but it’s still not right. Now the whole elliot thing is yet more drama. All boils down to Krusty and her witch hunt! It’s sad to watch. Bryan should get everything that’s coming to him and I hope it happens soon but Lucy is quite clearly vulnerable herself.
It’s just insane! They all seem to think that they’re judge jury and executioner. Always expecting people to justify themselves and answer to them.

If they have done something that’s against the law let the police deal with it. Instead they’re harassing L & anyone that doesn’t agree with kirsty and co or they’re obsessing over L playing coinmaster 😂

steste

Chatty Member
"Can you put my comments back on so they can all say goodnight at least!".

It's becoming parody.

• Haha