Kirsty Matthews #6 Crusty crew clams up as the Tattlers open up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice to sit on a refreshing chilled live and express our opinions without any hate. Well done to Dan though good on him for speaking up

Reactions: 9
Has Krusty bullshit fucked off yet?, the lying , self absorbed, think she's something she's not, shite bag.

Fabulous, that people are finally seeing her for what she is. Cash out now if I was you. all be it way too late. You're finished

Chloe - Well nothing to say about you- except What the hell are you going to do now?? Get a job?? nahhhhhh didnt think so.

Lovely stuff

Reactions: 6
Kirsty, I came into your live. I asked a question very politely, you blocked me!!!

I missed this part! Just saw she was kicking off and came here to say she was live! How longs she been screaming at her screen?
Only just started x

You won't address it because you've all been caught lying!!

Reactions: 6
Kirsty, I came into your live. I asked a question very politely, you blocked me!!!

Only just started x

You won't address it because you've all been caught lying!!
She says about if you comment nicely etc I will answer... People are asking nicely and she's going off. There's no need :mad: :mad:

Reactions: 5
Im sure this has probably been said plenty of times, but the teeth on it🥴🥴
all that gift money go and purchase a toothbrush & toothpaste 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.