Kirsty Matthews #6 Crusty crew clams up as the Tattlers open up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it's all proven as false and malicious then I think they will rehome them. They have a duty of care. Everyone knows where they live and what allegations are being used.
I am shocked they not been offered to move by now how long this is going on for its the neighbours i feel bad for

Reactions: 7
I am still intrigued to know where S has gone as he has always been in Krustys box benefiting from the gifts etc
Not good when your a paramedic for the NHS and bullying/encouraging abuse to vulnerable people...

Reactions: 8
Been reading all the threads, Got to admit I have gifted kirsty in the past, the past few weeks I've been thinking about what she's really like. My partner commented last night basically saying how dare she sit and attack someone for doxing when she's done the exact same thing to more people than just L and Jo! (He was blocked before he could comment further)

I agree with everything being said, happy people are starting to realise who she really is!

As for chloe, can't stand the gobby blob, she's so far up kirstys arse it's sickening🤢
Welcome to tattle ❤ hopefully more people are starting to see her for what she is

If it's all proven as false and malicious then I think they will rehome them. They have a duty of care. Everyone knows where they live and what allegations are being used.
They have been given advice and chose to ignore it. All the hate would eventually disappear if they just came off tiktok tbh. I know it's not fair but it's the only way all of this will stop. And hopefully kirsty gets thrown in jail

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I know this isnt lucy thread but somthing crossed my mind lets say these alligations are rubbish and not true and they can prove to the police how they are being bullied harassed online as well as things being sent to their house etc if there both “vunerable” (have my own thoughts on that but we move ) could they not get some sort of order to move and keep their location a secret and possiably a name change due to them being vunerable and safety at risk not too clued up on the law but surley they would be entilted to that with them being vunerable and life could be threatened?
Possibly could get a move but knowing l&b they’d dox their own address. Whether it be purposely or not. Wouldn’t make sense as they’d end up having to move constantly. They don’t help their own situation either do they the way they speak to people

I am still intrigued to know where S has gone as he has always been in Krustys box benefiting from the gifts etc
Not good when your a paramedic for the NHS and bullying/encouraging abuse to vulnerable people...
I don’t know if I’m just being slow but who is S the paramedic?

Reactions: 6
Possibly could get a move but knowing l&b they’d dox their own address. Whether it be purposely or not. Wouldn’t make sense as they’d end up having to move constantly. They don’t help their own situation either do they the way they speak to people

Isn't that the guy that dressed up as L once they spread that fake rumour of L going to court? They had some sort of gross party. Was weird and a little traumatising to watch

Reactions: 9
Isn't that the guy that dressed up as L once they spread that fake rumour of L going to court? They had some sort of gross party. Was weird and a little traumatising to watch
Yes that is Si, shame not sure his work would be proud of him..

Reactions: 10
So Krust has been going at Lucy for over a year but as soon as we get on here she's "had enough now" and Lucy should be off the app. Hahaha we're so getting to her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Kirsty doxing lucy and Bryan again... so obsessed 🤣
But won’t give out Lucy’s @ 🤔 hmm okay love

Reactions: 11

Si and his woman they're all besties..

Reactions: 4
Taking the p!SS out of the way L says Tooth. It's her accent.. has she heard how common her own voice is.

Reactions: 5
I was just scrolling and caught a bit of her live. Is this woman THAT obsessed that she knows 2 strangers mobile numbers off by heart? She’s going to make herself sick if she keeps obsessing about that pair of slobs.

Reactions: 13
Hhahahaa now she’s watching Lisa but blocks people that go into Lisa’s live? Make it make sense 😂

So Mistys threatening to go to the police to report Lisa for doxing but misty will happily dox people? Seems they all don’t like the taste of their own medicine

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was just scrolling and caught a bit of her live. Is this woman THAT obsessed that she knows 2 strangers mobile numbers off by heart? She’s going to make herself sick if she keeps obsessing about that pair of slobs.
Yes, she usually sings them, she's made a little song up.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.