Kirsty Matthews #4 Crusty Cave and her Scooby Gang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don't understand how the police havent paid her a visit already. I agree with every word you have written it's a total waste of tax payer money, a waste of police time which is already over stretched. Kirsty is the biggest trolling doxing bully online at the moment and it's really not a title anyone should be smug about or proud of.
Maybe the police have visited her and she's keeping it quiet

Reactions: 4
I’m sure I can almost hear Kirsty reading this thread and shouting “now they are feeling sorry for her, f*cks sake” 🤣
Yes Kirsty, is in here have compassion. An ingredient that was clearly missed out in the recipe of making you.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think you have hit the nail on the head with this comment.
The things Kirsty says about Lucy regarding her weight and teeth are clearly kirstys own insecurities so she is deflecting.

It’s the only thing that makes sense to me. There is no reason for kirsty and co to go so hard for L in particular. She even said the other day that she’s not gonna go for the other ponces on the app 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ Surely if you’re protecting the children you’d want them all off

I’m sure I can almost hear Kirsty reading this thread and shouting “now they are feeling sorry for her, f*cks sake” 🤣
Yes Kirsty, is in here have compassion. An ingredient that was clearly missed out in the recipe of making you.
She'll be foomin with us all. But yep compassion definitely skipped Krusty and the gang!

Reactions: 6
It’s the only thing that makes sense to me. There is no reason for kirsty and co to go so hard for L in particular. She even said the other day that she’s not gonna go for the other ponces on the app 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ Surely if you’re protecting the children you’d want them all off
Yes I saw someone ask her that question and her answer was “well I have talked about others but I’m more interested in Lucy”. Now is she more interested in Lucy because she knows she can be vile to L and L doesn’t really fight back whereas if she went off at other n*nces like that they would? L is just an easy target for Kirsty.

Reactions: 5
I heard her say that too. But I do remember her saying a few weeks back that after L and B they’re going to go after them all? But who knows. I can’t listen to it anymore, same as I can’t listen to L&B anymore

Reactions: 3
Maybe the police have visited her and she's keeping it quiet
I actually hope someone that knows kirsty have rang the police about her, lucy and bryan have rang loads but they dont have any of kirstys info so nothing can be done on their behalf!!
One day she will be doxed and everyone will have a field day with that info. She thinks shes untouchable!

Reactions: 4
I heard her say that too. But I do remember her saying a few weeks back that after L and B they’re going to go after them all? But who knows. I can’t listen to it anymore, same as I can’t listen to L&B anymore
Who’s going to believe anything they say though 🤦🏼‍♀️ I hope they don’t go after more people because all they’ll do is ruin potential cases

Lucy is fair and easy game to Krusty because she doesn't fight back.

Might have to start adding disclaimers that I don't support n*nces!

Reactions: 7
I actually hope someone that knows kirsty have rang the police about her, lucy and bryan have rang loads but they dont have any of kirstys info so nothing can be done on their behalf!!
One day she will be doxed and everyone will have a field day with that info. She thinks shes untouchable!
I’m sure someone on one of the previous threads that is close to Kirsty has said she is being looked into harassment etc. although I don’t know how true that is.
I hope it’s true though

I’m sure someone on one of the previous threads that is close to Kirsty has said she is being looked into harassment etc. although I don’t know how true that is.
I hope it’s true though
I do too shes a vile human being!!
Ive always said unless i see hard evidence of all they accuse l and b of i wont believe the hearsay.
Yes they have vile mouths and i cringe when i hear it, but so have alot that dual them, i no way support ponces but at the moment they have not been convicted and not evidence.
I see people going on about kids etc, the only person that has said anythung is amber Nd her story changes as much as the weather she was a teenager, but the way people go on its like she was under 10!
Wheres all the evidence kirsty of Bryan adding kids? Kirsty show us messages between lucy and kids?
Im so fed up of hearing its an ongoing case! So why the hell are you kirsty and gang messing around with an on going case??
Your all harrassing them!!

Reactions: 7
Everything is such a mess and a right shambles now there will never ever be a way of sorting this all out fairly and everyone held responsible for their actions! It's going to keep being swings and roundabouts for many more months years ahead. Also the same things said over and over again with very little changes. Sad thing is Kirsty has caused most of this mess/shambles. If the police are investigating and had the time to sort this out it likely would of been over with by now. But their continuous inputs and interfering has made it impossible. If it ever did go to trail it would be thrown out before it even got started. So again Kirsty and her sheep haven't helped haven't gave justice haven't done any good. All they've done is royally Fked it up MASSIVELY!!

Reactions: 9
I really don't understand how the police havent paid her a visit already. I agree with every word you have written it's a total waste of tax payer money, a waste of police time which is already over stretched. Kirsty is the biggest trolling doxing bully online at the moment and it's really not a title anyone should be smug about or proud of.
She will in the end. When I was harrasing someone a year after I stopped doing it they came and got me. Might think she's safe now but the real police will pick her up when she least expects it

I do too shes a vile human being!!
Ive always said unless i see hard evidence of all they accuse l and b of i wont believe the hearsay.
Yes they have vile mouths and i cringe when i hear it, but so have alot that dual them, i no way support ponces but at the moment they have not been convicted and not evidence.
I see people going on about kids etc, the only person that has said anythung is amber Nd her story changes as much as the weather she was a teenager, but the way people go on its like she was under 10!
Wheres all the evidence kirsty of Bryan adding kids? Kirsty show us messages between lucy and kids?
Im so fed up of hearing its an ongoing case! So why the hell are you kirsty and gang messing around with an on going case??
Your all harrassing them!!
Absolutely!! Well said. Whatever happened to “innocent until proven guilty” all the “evidence” the crusty clan have has no correlation to child grooming whatsoever.
B & L do have vile mouths yes, but I imagine it’s partly because of what they are subjected to daily. I don’t condone the vile things they say, some of it is horrifying. But I can imagine the frustration of just trying to live your life and being hounded every second of the day.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else find Dave really creepy? Constant sexual comments to Kirsty as if they have to convince everyone they are happy together and fancy each other. He seems to play up saying graphic sexual things when Kirsty is on live, for our benefit. Strange.

Reactions: 3
What really gets me is the wasting police time. They’re not just calling 101 to report her being live, I’ve spoken to L and the police are being called and told serious things which means they have to go to L&B’s to make sure they’re okay.

🔴STOP CALLING THE POLICE FOR NO REASON, STOP MAKING THINGS UP SO THAT THE POLICE GO TO THEIR HOUSE, LUCY BEING ON LIVE IS NOT A REASON TO CALL THE POLICE 🔴

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.