Kirsty Matthews #4 Crusty Cave and her Scooby Gang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yay finally all caught AGAIN 😂🤣😂🤣. You've all been busy! Now the weekend truly begins Happy Weekend Everyone!! Hope its a good one for you all. CHEERS 🍷🍸🍹🍻

Yeah will do don’t know if she will believe me or not tho unfortunately
There is never no harm in trying. Maybe just maybe L will believe you. I think it will depend on how you word it with her.

Reactions: 5
Yay finally all caught AGAIN 😂🤣😂🤣. You've all been busy! Now the weekend truly begins Happy Weekend Everyone!! Hope its a good one for you all. CHEERS 🍷🍸🍹🍻

There is never no harm in trying. Maybe just maybe L will believe you. I think it will depend on how you word it with her.
I will definitely try, I was worried about putting that I have her on WhatsApp but in another way I knew I wouldn’t be judged or blocked. Like I said I’m not a Lucy supporter but I want her to know she has rogue mods and stuff. As for the fb group just to get them all guessing I have a fake account and I never really oat or comment so have fun super sleuth fb detectives trying to figure who I am!!

And Simba don’t go around blaming innocent people of being me just because I screenshot a live as someone joined!! I heard the vile things you said about that poor woman/girl who you accused of being me!!! You were so on the wrong path, you got majorly lost!!!

Reactions: 6
I will definitely try, I was worried about putting that I have her on WhatsApp but in another way I knew I wouldn’t be judged or blocked. Like I said I’m not a Lucy supporter but I want her to know she has rogue mods and stuff. As for the fb group just to get them all guessing I have a fake account and I never really oat or comment so have fun super sleuth fb detectives trying to figure who I am!!

And Simba don’t go around blaming innocent people of being me just because I screenshot a live as someone joined!! I heard the vile things you said about that poor woman/girl who you accused of being me!!! You were so on the wrong path, you got majorly lost!!!
Thats the nice thing about here we all have our thoughts feelings and opinions but that's fine it's OK everyone's respectful enough about it if they feel or think differently. But definitely no nastiness bitterness horrible bullying for it. I will admit if I thought I could get L number I'd be contacting her daily to try get her to see the truth. Not because I support her not because I like her because I don't but because it's the right thing to do!!

Reactions: 6
Just catching up on last night's TV as I'm always 24hrs behind. Nightmare Neighbour Next door is on I wouldn't be half surprised if 1 day Kirsty makes an appearance on that programme 🤣😂 could anyone really imagine living next door to her with all that foul language and shouting disgusting things constantly. I for 1 would not cope with it.

Reactions: 2
Evening tattlers

Had to get Brydave to pull me out the sofa earlier after I shouted at the dog. Went to get up and slipped on a slug trial and inbeded myself into the crevice of the couch. Just to top it off though Iceland never sent any rustler burgers so no dinner for us tonight.

Happy Friday girlies 😋

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just catching up on last night's TV as I'm always 24hrs behind. Nightmare Neighbour Next door is on I wouldn't be half surprised if 1 day Kirsty makes an appearance on that programme 🤣😂 could anyone really imagine living next door to her with all that foul language and shouting disgusting things constantly. I for 1 would not cope with it.
How you've got time for TV I will never know. I host a show with my cousin, create a show called Itchy and Scratchy, look after my monkey and discuss all of this. I can barely keep up with that, let alone have free time for normal TV. How do you do it?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How you've got time for TV I will never know. I host a show with my cousin, create a show called Itchy and Scratchy, look after my monkey and discuss all of this. I can barely keep up with that, let alone have free time for normal TV. How do you do it?
I nearly choked on my wine reading that 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Has the Abominable Krusty emerged from ‘Save the Kids Headquarters’ today?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.