Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ellen19

Chatty Member
Her mum came into the live just now as she was doing the tired slow voice and her mum could not give two shits. She was saying I don’t feel good, my mod txt you how am I feeling and her mum was like right ok 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1

whackyandrelentless

End of life care? Never heard that in the time I have been watching her!

Also, in her long list of chronic illnesses, not one mention of anorexia!

Exactly what I thought about her being a qualified nurse, at 24, with chronic illness which she was born with, all very strange! She was on live one night this week, had a seizure, her mum came over, and she was back on live 20 minutes afterwards!

I’m not disputing she is unwell, but with what is VERY questionable!!

kaysay

Every single time I see on live she’s faffing around with her tube and injecting something into it. Surely it’s not something that needs to be done 24/7. Also why does she talk in that croaky week little voice all the time. It’s jarring.
An NG /NJ tube can irritate your throat however I don’t buy for a second she has stomach paralysis my child has it and can honesty say 5 min on live and a fake seizure 🙄 that this whole thing is in her head and she’s just mentally ill .
she would never need to buy any of those things a doctor would give them to you. There is no reason to need to faf with a feeding tube that often. The whole things made me so mad

She said earlier she got the new NJ tube placed today at hospital, she said she had to go to the paediatric department to have it done . She’s full of shite
Not the local private clinic she usually goes to and is in and out within half an hour?? 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
Meds are constant, all day everyday!

Probably why she came in. I've noticed before that her dad pops in the live when he's been called to see what's actually going on before he goes round.
Her mum came into the live just now as she was doing the tired slow voice and her mum could not give two shits. She was saying I don’t feel good, my mod txt you how am I feeling and her mum was like right ok 😂

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
I didn’t see it, but I don’t think it’s genuine. Just from seeing her ‘seizures’ previously. And definitely, if your eyes are rolling, you wouldn’t then be able to administer rescue meds by yourself (as an epileptic myself).

I know some people have auras before seizures, I don’t, so people can get themselves in a safe place, but she doesn’t seem genuine because you would think she would lay down, get herself on her side etc. she just stays sitting in front of the live with her minions in the chat.
Probably telling them not to call her dad

MyLittlePony25

VIP Member
Every single time I see on live she’s faffing around with her tube and injecting something into it. Surely it’s not something that needs to be done 24/7. Also why does she talk in that croaky week little voice all the time. It’s jarring.
I thought this the other day! Constantly pushing stuff down it. I saw her again last night, obviously pushing stuff down her NG but saying it was her IV 🤦🏻‍♀️

I also hate how she talks to people commenting, she is so rude.

Cass_25

VIP Member
She said earlier she got the new NJ tube placed today at hospital, she said she had to go to the paediatric department to have it done . She’s full of shite

MyLittlePony25

VIP Member
I looked up her account and it is the same name as in the title. I don’t know why she comes up so often on mine.

MyLittlePony25

VIP Member
Ok, this makes me laugh. I’ve just come across her on live and she is doing her meds which she says is IV to her heart, but you can literally see her putting it down her tube 😂

• Haha

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
Haven't seen her on live for a while. Didn't realise she had a thread I posted about her on another thread a while ago. I always found it strange that she relies on her tiktok mods to call for help. Had 20/30min seizures on live. And seen when she is kinda out of it but then reads a comment and replies then back to being out of it

Cass_25

VIP Member
She’s currently having a hypoglycaemic episode , munching on a tub of glucose chews, thought she couldn’t eat anything at all 🤦🏼‍♀️

Ellen19

Chatty Member
Probably why she came in. I've noticed before that her dad pops in the live when he's been called to see what's actually going on before he goes round.
Sorry I meant her mum came into the live cos she went to her house. And her mum was just not reacting to anything she was saying and she goes shall I come off the live for a bit mum 😂
You can tell her parents just have had enough

• Haha
The ED I would say is definitely still present, she very rarely has feed on just seems to be constant meds, I'm sure she is on a lot of meds but it's CONSTANT! Her recent video she was adding fluid to a feed, is this 'normal'? Or another way of getting less feed than needed. She has previously said she's not been sent enough fluids or glucose, surely for someone as vulnerable as she is with needing this stuff they wouldn't just not send it? When she comes out from hospital she always seems much 'healthier' and stable because I guess they give her correct feeds and fluids rather than when she's at home.
Shes live now and 'seizury' until someone makes a comment she can snap at and is then fully coherent and speaking fine and reading their comment to reply in a rude manner. Then straight back to mumbling and being unwell.
Do people fall for this?

Pink blancmange

VIP Member
Also when her eyes were rolling, her messenger was going off, and her eyes would focus to read that and then she'd go all floppy headed etc again.
And why does it take for her mods to tell her to administer her rescue meds? Surely if she can read enough to focus on what they're writing then she'd just take them.
And do her mods not have their own lives to live instead of babysitting a fully grown woman on tiktok 🤨