Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lolly71990

VIP Member
I’ve just scrolled into her live. It’s a very weird sadistic set up. The fake rolling of the eyes, the enablers telling her to take her “rescues” and that she’s “pre ictal” - is she epileptic or is this the trendy non epileptic “seizures”?
no medical professional would tell you to use rescue meds without having a seizure 😂😂😂
Also the tube situation, an NG has to be tested before use, she’s sat there with gloves on with a syringe. What a freak

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
Has anyone else noticed when she drinks her energy drink she sniffs so then the fluid comes out the tub? Sorry don’t know technical names although I should considering that’s all she ever talks about. I 100% think she’s just got an ED and enjoys the attention from people.
It just does that anyway doesn't it? It is meant to drain her stomach

Pink blancmange

VIP Member
I was watching her last night, her eyes started rolling, mods commenting to have rescue meds, she still managed to read that without her eyes rolling and take them. Funny that.

I really don't understand if she has seizures so often and is such a risk from them which is apparently why she does lives so she has eyes on her all the time, with mods having her 'care plan' and her dad's number, why doesn't she have 24 hour carers. She's often not got the right fluids, feeds and glucose and evidently not adequate levels of care.
I doubt the carers enjoy going there too, I've heard her empty her drainage bag into a bucket which I assume she leaves for someone else to empty, she can move about so there's no need for that when she could go and empty it into the sink or toilet. I bet she snaps at them too.
Funny how some ex mods are all commenting on tiktok accounts exposing her saying she was rude and they'd sent her things. I tend to just watch from the outside now and again now rather than go into the chat.

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
Literally never really see her with feeds on. Sometimes she'll set them up have them on for maybe 10minutes and then they are off again

Has a paralysed stomach but is able to drink she also has an iv for fluid so why does she need to drink surely she wouldn’t be thirsty. I imagine you may get a dry mouth but surely not thirsty.

Attachments

Anyone know how long she's lived alone? I didn't think it was that long and she's just said she didn't see her parents for 2 years during covid, I assumed she'd lived with them until she got this bungalow/flat. Seeing how often her dad has to come in the night because she's had a seizure what happened when she couldn't see them?? It's all soooooo weird!

Renegade121

Never seen her actually have an epileptic seizure that was convincing, usually always start around midnight when shes probably knackered
was claiming her hospital does everything they can to avoid an admit even if she does have long seizures which they'd never do. they'd admit you until whatever could be done was done

mzcklex

Have yous heard the new one? She stated on Friday night she had two infections, one being at the stoma site… she’s never ever ever mentioned a stoma before!

MyLittlePony25

VIP Member
Didn’t she used to go by another name a few years ago? Like stardust or something?
---
I’ve remembered it now! She went by Paige dying stardust. And she used to go live with a beanie hat on saying she was end of life and it went on for like a year and then it came out she was faking it. I just googled dying stardust and it’s this girl I swear! Looks exactly the same and she did the same stuff with the tubes etc
Different people but do look very much alike. Paige was from Aus or New Zealand (can’t remember which) but they both have Munchausens for sure!

ste1982

Wait I think I might have it wrong actually. But doesn’t this look like her? And online loads have said she was faking too. Feel awful now if this isn’t the same person so sorry x

---
Different people but do look very much alike. Paige was from Aus or New Zealand (can’t remember which) but they both have Munchausens for sure!
ah was she definitely faking when too? I just remember getting the same feelings watching her that I did with this girl, but then felt bad for feeling them in case she was actually unwell.
They look so similar!