Kirsten Cunningham - Chronickiki

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen this young lady on TT live?

She is 24, lives alone in a bungalow, claims to have multiple illnesses such as stomach paralysis, Epilepsy, paralysed from the waist down, has an NJ and NG tube 24/7, POTS, Type 3 Diabetes, failing organs etc the list goes on.

She is on live most of the day as she has a team of mods who keep an eye out for her so that if she has a fit, they call her parents who live about 10 minutes away, who then come and assist, and she also has carers.

Interestingly enough, Kirsten claims to have been born with a lot of these conditions, however a quick google search brought this article up;

Her parents don’t mention chronic conditions other then anorexia and there desperate plea for help for their daugther, she seemed like she lived a regular life up until the anorexia.

This article is definitely about the same Kirsten, as you often see her mum and dads face appear on live when they attend to assist her.

Kirsten also claims that she can’t live with her parents, nor can they live with her and that they see Kirsten as a financial drain. She also mentioned that prior to getting her council home, she was homless, yet has parents that obviously care about her if there called out at any hour by her moderators to assist.

Something isn’t mathing about this young lady, and I hate to say it but munchausen syndrome seems heavily present here. Anyone who makes comments on her appearance good or bad, are muted by her mods, and she tells everyone not to comment on her appearance and to respect her wishes, she has a very stern, controlling nature about her, which makes me think her parents know what the real deal is but can’t actually help her as she won’t accept the real help she needs.

She claims a lot of her conditions were from birth but no mention of that from her parents in the ITV article, and long term anorexia could indeed cause some of the issues she is facing, but I think her mental health needs to be addressed also, it is a cry for help. She doesn’t have visitors, she doesn’t have a TV, she doesn’t read or do any crafts, she is mainly on live each day being looked after by her moderators who are not medically trained, but they seem to be trained chimps at Kirstens beck and call.
Just wondered if anyone else had came across her and what their thoughts were?

Reactions: 2
So I first began watching Kirsten last year. When I started watching, she was telling all of her viewers she was on end of life care due to her multiple chronic conditions. Now, there’s no mention of this.

She also claims she is a ‘qualified nurse’ but she says she qualified 6 years ago. She’s 24 years of age, which means she would have qualified when she was 18 year of age, which therefore means she began her course when she was 15. She really really loves to lie. It’s horrendous, everything that comes out of her mouth is a lie.

She has also claimed she has had an NG/NJ for many years, however as shown on the news article above - no NG/NJ shown in any pictures and also no other conditions/illnesses mentioned throughout the article which I find quite strange as you’d think they’d mention these as it would be necessary for the story?

She’s awful to other chronic illness tiktok users, dismissing their symptoms/conditions, calling them liars and stating they must be liars. She also always says ‘it’s not a competitions’ blah blah blah, but she’s the one that dismisses others for having chronic illnesses.

I truly believe most of this is due to mental illness and she really needs help.

End of life care? Never heard that in the time I have been watching her!

Also, in her long list of chronic illnesses, not one mention of anorexia!

Exactly what I thought about her being a qualified nurse, at 24, with chronic illness which she was born with, all very strange! She was on live one night this week, had a seizure, her mum came over, and she was back on live 20 minutes afterwards!

I’m not disputing she is unwell, but with what is VERY questionable!!

I’ve been following her and no doubt she is poorly but it’s almost certainly more mental health than physical health which is just as valid.
The articles about her MH allude to an eating disorder AND other mental health issues. She is trying to airbrush it out.

Reactions: 1
End of life care? Never heard that in the time I have been watching her!

Also, in her long list of chronic illnesses, not one mention of anorexia!

Exactly what I thought about her being a qualified nurse, at 24, with chronic illness which she was born with, all very strange! She was on live one night this week, had a seizure, her mum came over, and she was back on live 20 minutes afterwards!

I’m not disputing she is unwell, but with what is VERY questionable!!
Yeah if you look at her other account that she used to go to live on, even the hashtags were #EOL and #endoflife

• Wow
I've only recently followed her but I've not watched lives so much once I noticed she makes sure she has the right mods in before she passes out.
Its been very usual for her to not put feed on, or have it on and then it's off again before you know it. She mentioned being malnourished and if she got worse she wouldn't be able to refuse hospital as she'd be classed as unable to decide. Her meds seem constant! I'm no expert so I don't know how often she is supposed to take them but it really seems endless.
She also comes across as someone who can be really rude and hurtful to people caring for her. She often snaps at people in the comments despite calling others 'lovely', or 'hun'.
Mental health struggles are surely present and the AN diagnosis just being brought up definitely ties in with things I've seen with her attitude to feed even now.

I've been watching her on the quiet for a while now and she is a major red flag.

Firstly she is apparently a paraplegic and a full time wheelchair user - there is absolutely no mention of this anywhere and I would assume that personal hygiene and toileting would require a carer to be on site full time like with Amy Pohl, especially given that she apparently has epilepsy and diabetes. The conditions she lists are more life threatening than Amy so who has signed off that she lives at home on her own.

Unless of course it's factitious illness disorder.....

SHE is SO RUDE to ppl. Anyone who asks a Q she just says theyre being rude etc it's so unnecessary
---
I do know a friend of hers actualy and she is actualy so rude and demanding to her friends. I do not now why my friend stays friends with her she treats her like sh*t. The Eating Dosorder or anorexia article is interesting bc she will offten say things like she has not had any of her tube feed for several days and I jus wonder whether she is deliberately making herself malnurished to make herself more ill???

Im worried abt my friend not gonna lie. Kristen seems like someone who has a lot of issues but has kicked away anyone who tries to offer genuine help.

Some of the things she does n says do not add up but I cant rly say anything else

Last edited:
I’m so glad I’m not the only person who has seen the massive ref flags! There are so many lies at this point that I don’t think she can keep track of them! I’ve noticed she seems to cycle through friends/mods, which is another indicator that somethings not quite as it seems. I’m almost certain I’ve seen her move her legs independently which surely would be possible if she was paraplegic? I also there was no visible muscle wastage etc but I’m not an expert.

I’d found that newspaper article about her a few months ago and saw a couple of her older social media accounts and things were just not adding up - like the qualified nurse, tube fed since birth etc. I also noticed on her long list of diagnosis’ she has her mods put up it says CRPS which is chronic regional pain syndrome - I’m almost certain that is what Amy has? It usually affects one limb from the little I have read and I can’t see how that wouldn’t fit with anything I’ve seen.

I really do think she deliberately makes herself unwell, like with her sugars and not attaching her feed/fluids and possibly delaying her epilepsy medication. I also have to say I think she does fake quite a lot of things alongside that, although I agree with everyone that she definitely has some clear physical health needs (just not as much as she makes out to people). All of this is really quite sad because if she is deliberately making herself unwell or faking illnesses that’s a condition of its own and she needs help! I agree she seems very demanding on the people around her and quite controlling so I do worry for those being controlled and used. Her poor parents much be exhausted and she surely would get free care on the grounds of continuing care needs and much more than she is currently seen to have. I do think she’s picked up things on social media like from Amy as mentioned.

Sorry for the long rant! I’ve been holding that in for a while 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The ED I would say is definitely still present, she very rarely has feed on just seems to be constant meds, I'm sure she is on a lot of meds but it's CONSTANT! Her recent video she was adding fluid to a feed, is this 'normal'? Or another way of getting less feed than needed. She has previously said she's not been sent enough fluids or glucose, surely for someone as vulnerable as she is with needing this stuff they wouldn't just not send it? When she comes out from hospital she always seems much 'healthier' and stable because I guess they give her correct feeds and fluids rather than when she's at home.
Shes live now and 'seizury' until someone makes a comment she can snap at and is then fully coherent and speaking fine and reading their comment to reply in a rude manner. Then straight back to mumbling and being unwell.
Do people fall for this?

Anyone know how long she's lived alone? I didn't think it was that long and she's just said she didn't see her parents for 2 years during covid, I assumed she'd lived with them until she got this bungalow/flat. Seeing how often her dad has to come in the night because she's had a seizure what happened when she couldn't see them?? It's all soooooo weird!

Just come across a live tonight. they called her dad saying she was having seizures when to me (as an epileptic) she was falling asleep… then muting & blocking everyone who liked or commented because they wanted to keep the chat clear. She even woke up when her dad came in. She is probably taking meds that kicked in and she fell asleep on live and these kids got her poor dad up at 1:30am to come and turn the live off and put her to bed. Definitely not seizures… if it was a seizure and lasting over 5 minutes, she would need to go to hospital for status epilipticus

Just come across a live tonight. they called her dad saying she was having seizures when to me (as an epileptic) she was falling asleep… then muting & blocking everyone who liked or commented because they wanted to keep the chat clear. She even woke up when her dad came in. She is probably taking meds that kicked in and she fell asleep on live and these kids got her poor dad up at 1:30am to come and turn the live off and put her to bed. Definitely not seizures… if it was a seizure and lasting over 5 minutes, she would need to go to hospital for status epilipticus
She does this often. It does depend what mods she has on as to how often. Also claims its her blood sugars so she has a hypo & has no lifts or glucose to do anything about the fact her blood sugars are on the floor. It's because she is diabetic type 3 that cannot be treated & the diabetic nurse is on mat leave so she can't get these things on prescription ? If any of the bullshit she comes out were true & she showed just one of her lives (which are saved to your phone anyway) she would be hailed a medical miracle I'm sure because she has several episodes a week. Like you said she has probs just taken some of her pain & is falling asleep.

She does this often. It does depend what mods she has on as to how often. Also claims its her blood sugars so she has a hypo & has no lifts or glucose to do anything about the fact her blood sugars are on the floor. It's because she is diabetic type 3 that cannot be treated & the diabetic nurse is on mat leave so she can't get these things on prescription ? If any of the bullshit she comes out were true & she showed just one of her lives (which are saved to your phone anyway) she would be hailed a medical miracle I'm sure because she has several episodes a week. Like you said she has probs just taken some of her pain & is falling asleep.
I used to work in a hospital where there was a female a similar age who got herself put on the transplant list (because they believed she was seriously unwell and dying) it turns out the female admitted (after she had been on the ward over 18 months) that she was causing the issues herself. She was injecting ALL KINDS of things -really think outside the box - into her central lines (which were sited because we all believed she was seriously unwell) and doing the most sadistic things to herself - I won’t write too much on here as don’t want to trigger anymore it was almost unimaginable and unbelievable that someone could come up with the things she was doing. How she didn’t die was a miracle.

She is now living her life as a “normal” member of the public many many years later.
It mirrors this exactly. The thing is back then there wasn’t social media for people to support ,encourage and celebrate this behaviour. TikTok has become a place full of this now.

Have yous heard the new one? She stated on Friday night she had two infections, one being at the stoma site… she’s never ever ever mentioned a stoma before!