KingScottish

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right I'm both knackered and confused over the last few days. From what I've gathered:
  1. Scotty has fallen out with Jamesy, Steph, Polo and Lewis.
  2. Polo doesn't know if it's New Year or New York and can't tell the same story twice. Seems a bit of a fantasist.
  3. They all want to out who Scotty is but Amy Glass may be the instigator sharing stuff....or not?
  4. Scotty is now besties with MJ and her man. MJ has tried her best with Steph but now wishes her well just not at her table.
  5. Scotty et al has just told Polo's bird 'the lovely Ellie' on a live that Polo acts single on Snapchat and messages other girls.
  6. They've all pretty much admitted to making stuff up and talking about each other behind their backs.
Am I wrong and can anyone tell me what the actual point to all this wasted energy is and who cares what Scotty or King Scottish look like??

Feel like @Slowpoker needs a welfare check as you've been accused of being a man, someone's sister, someone's partner, running TL AND now out of favour with Kdawg. You ok lass? πŸ˜‚ πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why has she let that walloper Thomas croly in her box?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Right I'm both knackered and confused over the last few days. From what I've gathered:
  2. Polo doesn't know if it's New Year or New York and can't tell the same story twice. Seems a bit of a fantasist.
  3. They all want to out who Scotty is but Amy Glass may be the instigator sharing stuff....or not?
  4. Scotty is now besties with MJ and her man. MJ has tried her best with Steph but now wishes her well just not at her table.
  5. Scotty et al has just told Polo's bird 'the lovely Ellie' on a live that Polo acts single on Snapchat and messages other girls.
  6. They've all pretty much admitted to making stuff up and talking about each other behind their backs.
Am I wrong and can anyone tell me what the actual point to all this wasted energy is and who cares what Scotty or King Scottish look like??

Feel like @Slowpoker needs a welfare check as you've been accused of being a man, someone's sister, someone's partner, running TL AND now out of favour with Kdawg. You ok lass? πŸ˜‚ πŸ™ˆ
Iv don't know who I am anymore πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Was I hearing things or did she slip up that she’s shagged noodlenut😭😭😭😭 naw kdawg just naw 😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

Pretty Much... And the elephant in the room no one's talking about because of the thread that needs to be forgotten.

images (15).jpeg

Was I hearing things or did she slip up that she’s shagged noodlenut😭😭😭😭 naw kdawg just naw 😭😭😭
She can't have been serious πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I refuse to accept or believe it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Pretty Much... And the elephant in the room no one's talking about because of the thread that needs to be forgotten.

View attachment 1481231

She can't have been serious πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I refuse to accept or believe it.
It was the way it just slipped out her mouth like she said something she shouldn’t have 😭😭😭😭😭 if he’s called kdawg simba I’ll greet πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How did I manage to miss that 😳 heard her say "or did I KB Jamesy" but thought she was taking the piss 😭
naw Kdawg, please don't disappoint me like that! What is the attraction to that guy, not one nice thing about him, I just don't get it πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How did I manage to miss that 😳 heard her say "or did I KB Jamesy" but thought she was taking the piss 😭
naw Kdawg, please don't disappoint me like that! What is the attraction to that guy, not one nice thing about him, I just don't get it πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
I can’t remember what exactly she said I was shoook😭😭😭 was something like someone said would she go out with Jamesey & she was like nawww I might have shagged him but I don’t like him that much then quickly corrected herself , something along those lines anyway 😭😭😭 makes sense how he knew she would be back ffs

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t remember what exactly she said I was shoook😭😭😭 was something like someone said would she go out with Jamesey & she was like nawww I might have shagged him but I don’t like him that much then quickly corrected herself , something along those lines anyway 😭😭😭 makes sense how he knew she would be back ffs
She defo said might have shagged him once πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Hopefully she meant hypothetically she would have shagged him cz she fancied him but not enough to properly go with him 🫣🀞
...clutching at straws here 😭🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Fingers crossed she got her James’s mixed up & it was James English that used to want in about her she was on about I’m refusing to believe she’s let that bowfing sleaze near her 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's got a man though, she said she couldn't be bothered with him on a live once. Please for the love of God don't be cheating on ya man with noodle nut.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hahaha, surely it's been a previous thing. Jamesy tries to convince Slowpoker everyday that they've slept together.

As Scottish TikTok would say:

"We've aw got a past"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That would explain how Jamesy always knows when Kdawg is going live, coming back etc. He's been after her since day one. Jeezo doll thought you had standards but Noodle Nut the community dick?? Naw....just naw!! :eek:πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 8