KingScottish

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think thats the Angry Plumber guy is it not ? πŸ˜†πŸ€£
Aw duck, back to the guessing game.
I think Mandy Mustard and all these other exposed innocents who have found themselves on the TikTok Most Wanted list should start a support group. This doxxing shite is getting out of hand.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Aw duck, back to the guessing game.
I think Mandy Mustard and all these other exposed innocents who have found themselves on the TikTok Most Wanted list should start a support group. This doxxing shite is getting out of hand.
Can you add a lassie called Cathy who used to love dream matte mousse to the group thanks asking for a friend

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm sorry but the narrative that Scotty/That group doesn't hurt people or come for anyone on the app πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Yes they do. Yes they have.

Without drama/calling people out no one actually gives a duck about them and they will be irrelevant their views come from everyone (myself included) who watch drama.. Its the same with Chers lives when they were full everyday she facilitated the drama.

• Heart
I'm sorry but the narrative that Scotty/That group doesn't hurt people or come for anyone on the app πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Without drama/calling people out no one actually gives a duck about them and they will be irrelevant their views come from everyone (myself included) who watch drama.. Its the same with Chers lives when they were full everyday she facilitated the drama.
100% correct there πŸ‘

Reactions: 1

The whole group are toxic as duck and at times quite dangerous. They protect/defend the people who are the flavour of the month, regardless of what they have been accused of doing (polo, hulk, PB) until they decide they are sick of them or the same behaviour they have been defending ends up hurting one of their β€˜in crew’.
They are clearly people with not much going on in their real lives as Lrkn said in the Cher thread no matter the time or the day they are always sitting on a live stirring drama. I reckon if they disappeared off the app then the only comments would be from people missing the drama (me, probablyπŸ‘€)

Reactions: 6
The whole group are toxic as duck and at times quite dangerous. They protect/defend the people who are the flavour of the month, regardless of what they have been accused of doing (polo, hulk, PB) until they decide they are sick of them or the same behaviour they have been defending ends up hurting one of their β€˜in crew’.
They are clearly people with not much going on in their real lives as Lrkn said in the Cher thread no matter the time or the day they are always sitting on a live stirring drama. I reckon if they disappeared off the app then the only comments would be from people missing the drama (me, probablyπŸ‘€)
Its the IRL.threats that spew from Scotty everytime he gets his back up.
But its okay, he always makes sure to say "this is not a threat, it's just facts".

Reactions: 5
Its the IRL.threats that spew from Scotty everytime he gets his back up.
But its okay, he always makes sure to say "this is not a threat, it's just facts".
Talks like he’s some sort of big gangster but I’ve never known a gangster to sit in TT live like a wee sweetie wife

Reactions: 9
Mags shouting at Aki but everything she says could be applied directly to her. She doesn't see the irony. Sigh.

• Heart
Talks like he’s some sort of big gangster but I’ve never known a gangster to sit in TT live like a wee sweetie wife
Hes more like Polo than people realise.

Even last night the stuff he was saying about what threats of what Wullie will do to people regarding their houses etc, he can't hold his water.

If he was actually somebody mental, people would know him, he would have real life enemies and he would have been outted long ago, that voice is very distinctive.
He's a bleeping nobody, but trys to scare everyone into being quiet because it's the first thing he says to anyone who gives him push back.

Yet do you know the only people's door he's turn up at? (by door I mean sitting in his car pointing his bleeping camera at their house for 3 seconds then driving away) bleeping Gaz and Les's homeless flat....

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So scotty uses tiktok for fun and not bullying yet he was in an Irish girls live last night shouting at her and another girl then aki joined it and scotty screamed some more. Not forgetting how he bullied merki the other week.

Reactions: 6
Home from work to a new thread and kdawgs back on tiktok happy Sunday 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 4