KingScottish

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Polo reminds me of a family member of mine. His dad had a bit of a reputation for quite a prolific crime and had a lot of clout in the jails in Scotland. As my cousin got older he was feared in our scheme because of this. Outhwith that scheme he was a nobody but he spoke like a gangster and you could not have a conversion with him without him saying this name and that name and acting the big I am. He never left the scheme or worked so was in this bubble riding of his Dads name and repeating his dads stories. I think that what polo does. His dad maybe had a bit of a rep in new Stevenson and has sit drunk bumping his gums around his son he just repeats what he says. Also if you are in the “right” circles as polo suggests that he is you would know that the IRA do not use that name anymore. The wee boy is a fantasist

Reactions: 11
That would explain how Jamesy always knows when Kdawg is going live, coming back etc. He's been after her since day one. Jeezo doll thought you had standards but Noodle Nut the community dick?? Naw....just naw!! :eek:🙈
The guy must use chloroform to style those curls, no way on Earth is anyone other than Underscore Steph willingly letting him near them.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If Jamesy has had relations with KDawg then at this point I can't even be angry at him; he's literally shagged everyone.

Am starting to wonder if he's even shagged me.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If Jamesy has had relations with KDawg then at this point I can't even be angry at him; he's literally shagged everyone.

Am starting to wonder if he's even shagged me.
Is everyone going through their list to see if they remember shagging fat permed men 🤔🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is everyone going through their list to see if they remember shagging fat permed men 🤔🤣🤣
I’ve shagged a few questionable guys in my time , which when I think back actually makes me want to heed dive aff the Erskine bridge wi a pair a concrete boots oan 🤢 but STILL I’ve never lowered my standards to jamesy’s level . As a former hoe that’s saying something 👀🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I might be hawf sleeping here it’s my day off n I’ve just woke up but has kdawg not said before in one of her lives she’s into woman 🤔 don’t know if am sleeping or tripping but I’m sure I’ve herd that 😂😂

Reactions: 4
I could not say with 100% certainty that younger Bella did not or would not have shagged Jamesy, the only thing that makes me sure is that we don’t live anywhere near each other 👀 those days are a bit blurry and there’s probably been worse 🤢 but back then was a different story and I am not responsible for her actions!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I might be hawf sleeping here it’s my day off n I’ve just woke up but has kdawg not said before in one of her lives she’s into woman 🤔 don’t know if am sleeping or tripping but I’m sure I’ve herd that 😂😂
She’s mentioned men & women when folk have asked what celebrities she fancies . The thought of Jamesey with his clothes off would turn anybody but 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s mentioned men & women when folk have asked what celebrities she fancies . The thought of Jamesey with his clothes off would turn anybody but 🤢
Go look at his facebook, fully in the skud.. Love handles and all. 👀

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 3