KingScottish

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Naw I would rather not Vomit🤢 imagine him all sweaty shagging ye 🤢
Yous think wi aw the shaggin he’s been up tae would shift a few pun… he’s obv a 2 scoots n he’s oot type a guy , nae stamina.
Stopping halfway through for his inhaler 💨

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yous think wi aw the shaggin he’s been up tae would shift a few pun… he’s obv a 2 scoots n he’s oot type a guy , nae stamina.
Stopping halfway through for his inhaler 💨
I think he must just lay back & think of Simba, let the lassies do the work he’s no got a pump in him

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Whats his surname lol am a sicko, i need to see what Simba is offering up for Roar time

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hes cooking up a new strain of chlamydia straight from his tit stained mattress 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought it had changed too
Prob cos we had the word marijuana lol

Safe here too! 😅 And I was the type of crackpot who loved a red flag, ran straight in thinking it was a party every time! Did marry a short arse though!
Oh didnt we all chase a bad boy walking red flag. They were my faves haha hence why im now forever single lol unless big peg leg wants to slide in ma DMs and voice note me haha

Uck i canny find naked Jamesy 😭🤣🤣 i feel left out haha

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I just had a look at his Facebook his second name is Mclellan 🤮🤮🤮🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I cannot remove that from my mind now!
will this ever end?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Prob cos we had the word marijuana lol

Oh didnt we all chase a bad boy walking red flag. They were my faves haha hence why im now forever single lol unless big peg leg wants to slide in ma DMs and voice note me haha

Uck i canny find naked Jamesy 😭🤣🤣 i feel left out haha
I looked 😭 there’s 2 photos , one I hope is a photo off the google either that or he could win the title for the worlds hairest man his backs like a shaggy dug 😭
Back in the day Jamesey when he was less heavy , more groomed & lacking a perm looks worse than he does now , he’s better off all chunky & dripping in grease

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I looked 😭 there’s 2 photos , one I hope is a photo off the google either that or he could win the title for the worlds hairest man his backs like a shaggy dug 😭
Back in the day Jamesey when he was less heavy , more groomed & lacking a perm looks worse than he does now , he’s better off all chunky & dripping in grease
How do the hairdressers keep a straight face when a 30odd year old rotund man comes in n asks for a spiral perm 😭🤣
Wee fat alpaca 🦙

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How do the hairdressers keep a straight face when a 30odd year old rotund man comes in n asks for a spiral perm 😭🤣
Wee fat alpaca 🦙
Can imagine him in some run down old womens hairdressers with his rollers in chatting up all the wee grannies

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lala is in kdawgs box 😳
She’s like thanks for the gifts guys n K’s like “nah do t we don’t want the gifts in here” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Get them posted on here haha lets see what scottish underscore steph dumped her pals for lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5